Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the duck joke

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the duck joke Empty the duck joke 2/8/2024, 4:40 pm

zsomething

Okay, so a duck waddles into a pharmacy. He weaves his way through the people there, goes up to the counter, hops up and down a couple of times to get himself noticed, then looks up at the pharmacist and says, "Hey! Got any peanuts?"

The pharmacist says, "No, sorry, we're a pharmacy. We dispense drugs here, we don't have peanuts. You should try a grocery store."

The duck sighs and waddles out.

A few hours later, the duck comes back in, walks up to the counter, catches the pharmacist's eye, and says, "Got any peanuts?"

The pharmacist says, "No, I told you, we're a drug store. We don't have peanuts."

The duck thinks a minute, hangs his head, and waddles out.

The next day, the duck comes in again. He goes to the counter and, with a hopeful gleam in his eye, says, "Hey! Got any peanuts?"

The pharmacist says, "No! I keep telling you, we sell drugs, not peanuts! You can't get peanuts here! Go to the grocery store!"

The duck walks away. In a few hours, he comes back again, goes to the pharmacist, looks at him for a minute, then blurts out, "Got any peanuts?"

The pharmacist flies into a rage. "Look, you son of a bitch!" he yells. "I keep telling you and telling you and you don't listen! We... are... a... DRUG... store! We... do... NOT... sell... PEANUTS! If you come in here and ask me that again, I'm going to take a baseball bat and pound your stupid head flat! Do you understand?!?"

The duck looks terrified and runs out of the pharmacy.

The next day the duck creeps back in, carefully looks around, then goes up to the counter. He looks warily up at the pharmacist and asks, "Got any baseball bats?"

The pharmacist says, "No."

The duck's eyes light up and he says, "Got any peanuts?"

=====

With their persistence on being idiotic, I'm starting to think the Republican party... have turned into that duck. Except a lot less likeable.

Floridatexan and RealLindaL like this post

2the duck joke Empty A maga school teacher 2/13/2024, 4:09 pm

bigdog

A sixth grade teacher asked her class who they would vote for in November if they could vote.  Since this school was in Alabama, all but one student raised their hands, indicating they would vote for Trump. When asked why, all the students said because their parents were voting for Trump because they were REpublicans.  The teacher then asked the lone Biden voter why he was voting for Biden.  He also said it was because his parents were voting for Biden. They were democrats.
The teacher then asked the boy what he would be if they were voting for Trump..  The student answered "Then I would be a moron or an imbecile like all trump voters.

OK   Not very funny, but true.

Floridatexan, RealLindaL and zsomething like this post

3the duck joke Empty Re: the duck joke 2/16/2024, 9:38 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

On the border issue, the Lincoln Project is spot on:

Telstar and zsomething like this post

4the duck joke Empty Re: the duck joke 2/16/2024, 5:11 pm

zsomething

Yep, the Republicans aren't trying to fix anything, because they don't want anything to go well unless Trump gets credit for it.  Trump's told them not to cooperate on fixing the border because he wants it to be as bad as possible.  And he wants the economy to crumble because he doesn't give a damn about anybody but himself.  It's just killing him that Biden improved the economy... that Trump wrecked.  And that he never did anything to improve in the first place.  He inherited a strong economy from Obama and then he slowed it until he finally crashed it.  Granted, a pandemic factored very heavily into that, but two facts remain:  1. Trump's percentages and job numbers were always smaller than the ones Obama was pulling in in the months before the election, and 2. Trump's poor handling of the pandemic made what would have been a bad situation an even worse one.

And yet they cling to this fool like shit on a shoe, because they cannot think. It's a full-blown cult.  They've basically thrown the country -- and their minds, and their integrity --  away in favor of appeasing one of the worst people ever born.

Also, they're stupid as clubbed mud... which brings us to another duck-in-a-pharmacy joke:

A duck walks into a pharmacy.  He says, "I want to buy some chapstick."

The pharmacist says, "Will that be cash?"

The duck says, "No, just put it on my bill."

*rimshot!*

Okay, that was a dad joke and I'm not even a dad, but speaking of bills...

Trump wants to take over the RNC by putting his haint-lookin' daughter-in-law in charge of it.   Anybody know why?

Because then she can control how all the RNC money is spent!   And it can be used to pay Trump's legal bills.  "Every single penny," as daughter-in-law says.

Know what this'll do?   As Beau implies up there, it'll mean down-ballot Republicans the RNC is supposed to help fund ain't gettin' nothin', because they'll give all that money to Der KKKult Leader instead.  They're going to sacrifice senators, representatives, governors, etc. to keep funding this cult-leader jackass who's doing nothing for them but making them all look like gullible morons and making their Christianity look like a total sham.

All because Donald Trump "sure pisses off the libs, haw haw!"   tongue  Well, yeah, he does do that pretty well.  Decent people don't like fascism.

But if focusing on what's killing them and sacrificing their real power to do it is what they want to do, I'm all for it -- the more money they throw away on a con man at the cost of the rest of their party, the better, because they've handed it over to their white supremacist wing and for that they deserve to be extinct.  There's hardly a Republican left who deserves to be anywhere near an elected office.  

But I sure don't want 'em getting pissed off when people think they're stupid when they keep going out of their way to prove it.   Laughing

Meanwhile, speaking of gullibility, the whole "Hunter Biden" thing fell apart like a house of cards.   Pretty embarrassing.  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-informant-charged-giving-false-information-hunter-biden-2020  Thing is, the morons who bought into it will not change their minds about it even when it's revealed to be lies.  Conservatives make up their minds what to believe and facts and logic will not pry 'em off of it.  They'll never admit they got took.   And the next time somebody else wants to con them, they'll fall for it again, because they can't help themselves.

They're not gonna learn a thing.

They can't.

Telstar, RealLindaL and bigdog like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum