Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Gaetz Considers Hiring Kyle Rittenhouse As Congressional Intern

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Reminds me of when Florida man and long time Trump family friend Mark Foley was stalking a Congressional page. Maybe Matty has grown tired of "boy toy Nestor." Matty wants to give up teenage girls in exchange for savage young murdering punks, like Rittenhouse.

https://news.yahoo.com/matt-gaetz-said-office-open-040843516.html

RealLindaL and zsomething like this post

RealLindaL

Good holy grief. Watch for more armed vigilantes. DISGUSTING.

Telstar and zsomething like this post

gatorfan

Wonder what the former New York "LUV Guv" Cuomo is up to these days?

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething likes this post

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:

Your usual no answer. Pitiful. Get over your little meaningless, hypocritical self. I'll check back in a few weeks to see if you are capable of cognitive thought.

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Your usual no answer. Pitiful. Get over your little meaningless, hypocritical self. I'll check back in a few weeks to see if you are capable of cognitive thought.

Don't bother. Better off running upstairs. Your mommy wants you to serve the dinner bucket, Bama' boy.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Irrefutable video evidence corroborated by the state's own prosecution testimony is a tough pill to swallow. Rolling Eyes

Telstar

Telstar

Ever notice that gatorfink and pkr bump usually post in tandem? Maybe they should spring for a room. Laughing BTW, nobody said it's irrefutable that Pecker Bump is an absolute moron, just very very likely.

Telstar

Telstar

Matt Gaetz Considers Hiring Kyle Rittenhouse As Congressional Intern Kyle_r10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum