Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... Empty Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... 9/14/2016, 10:08 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/lawmakers-talk-of-mug-shot-raises-questions-about-dui-arrest/2166023

http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/18966

Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... Zgaetz10

The mug shot is from his 2008 arrest for DUI. The second article states he has been stopped at least 7 times for DUI. He has no convictions and still holds his driver's license because his politically powerful father, currently a GOB favorite to be nominated over more qualified candidates to become the next UWF president, used influence to make sure his son walked free. Something you nor I would never get away with.

If elected, he'll fit right in with the other criminals serving in our Congress!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... Empty Re: Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... 9/14/2016, 11:12 pm

Old news Zvug. It didn't stop Gaetz from getting more votes than the next to runners up in the primary. Gaetz will be your HOR member for w long, long, long time now. Sucks for ya. You'll be taking a dirt nap before he is ever out of office unless he gets bigger aspirations

3Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... Empty Re: Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... 9/14/2016, 11:28 pm

2seaoat

Armpit because?

4Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... Empty Re: Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... 9/15/2016, 11:39 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:Old news Zvug. It didn't stop Gaetz from getting more votes than the next to runners up in the primary. Gaetz will be your HOR member for w long, long, long time now. Sucks for ya. You'll be taking a dirt nap before he is ever out of office unless he gets bigger aspirations

Perhaps.... But the boy has ethics problems and his daddy doesn't have influence in Washington to rescue him if his poor ethics follow him to Congress...... Like I said, he'll fit right-in with the other crooks in the HOR.

He won't have to do much, just keep NAS Pensacola, Whiting Field, and the Eglin complex out of any future BRAC considerations; make sure no civilian jobs are eliminated on those bases, and make sure the Alabama delegation does not try, once again, to move helicopter training from Whiting to Fort Rucker. Oh, and make wingnut statements periodically to appeal to the base.....

Gaetz's opponent is a USAF veteran who served in Afghanistan as an interpreter, having been trained in two Afghan languages. He was not a REMF, but was out on the front lines there with units. We need more veterans in Congress, but I know in your belief system ideology supersedes honor, and you will vote for a self-serving politician (chickenhawk who never served) in order to keep Congress in Republican hands.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... Empty Re: Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... 9/15/2016, 12:02 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:Old news Zvug. It didn't stop Gaetz from getting more votes than the next to runners up in the primary. Gaetz will be your HOR member for w long, long, long time now. Sucks for ya. You'll be taking a dirt nap before he is ever out of office unless he gets bigger aspirations

Perhaps.... But the boy has ethics problems and his daddy doesn't have influence in Washington to rescue him if his poor ethics follow him to Congress...... Like I said, he'll fit right-in with the other crooks in the HOR.

He won't have to do much, just keep NAS Pensacola, Whiting Field, and the Eglin complex out of any future BRAC considerations; make sure no civilian jobs are eliminated on those bases, and make sure the Alabama delegation does not try, once again, to move helicopter training from Whiting to Fort Rucker. Oh, and make wingnut statements periodically to appeal to the base.....

Gaetz's opponent is a USAF veteran who served in Afghanistan as an interpreter, having been trained in two Afghan languages. He was not a REMF, but was out on the front lines there with units. We need more veterans in Congress, but I know in your belief system ideology supersedes honor, and you will vote for a self-serving politician (chickenhawk who never served) in order to keep Congress in Republican hands.

He was an Airborne Cryptologic Linguist 1A8X1. That does make him a REMF. It would behoove you to learn your AFSCs. He wasn't kicking doors embedded with the grunts, he flew over Astan where there is no air to air threat and the manpad threat is non-existent. I will vote for the GOP candidate holding my nose because it is a hedge against Democrats running all the government and that was a bad deal from 2009-2011 when Obamacare got rammed down our throats.

6Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... Empty Re: Some Dirt on Matt Gaetz..... 9/15/2016, 12:18 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Tellthetruth wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

He was an Airborne Cryptologic Linguist 1A8X1. That does make him a REMF. It would behoove you to learn your AFSCs.  He wasn't kicking doors embedded with the grunts, he flew over Astan where there is no air to air threat and the manpad threat is non-existent.  I will vote for the GOP candidate holding my nose because it is a hedge against Democrats running all the government and that was a bad deal from 2009-2011 when Obamacare got rammed down our throats.

With the exception of the Civil War, the worst period in our country's history was from November, 2000 to January, 2009. You were wrong then...and you're still wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum