Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MATILDA...er MATT GAETZ THINKS OF LEAVING CONGRESS.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

jocolor He wants to embark on his media career. Maybe he'll be the back end of Tucker Carlson's horse costume or team up with his so called son Nestor for the Matt and Nestor Report/Hour, whatever. All I can say is Go Matt Go! lol!

https://www.rawstory.com/matt-gaetz-leaving-congress/

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

zsomething

Ha! I was just coming over here to post about this. Smile

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this buttloaf bailed on his elected duties (which would frankly be a blessing to everyone because he's done a lousy job and been a huge embarrassment) to chase a dollar... even if it's pitiful dollar like ol' Newsmax, whose brief rise in the ratings has turned into a plummet. Wouldn't be the first losing horse Gaetz hitched his rickety lunkhead wagon to (see also: Donald Trump). Smile

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

AXIOS: Rep. Matt Gaetz eyes early retirement from Congress to take job at Newsmax

News & Guts
Here’s a story that is almost guaranteed to spark a flurry of “don’t let the door hit you…” comments on social media. Florida congressman Matt Gaetz is reportedly considering not running for a third term in 2022, to instead pursue a job at a Trump-friendly network.

https://www.newsandguts.com/link/axios-rep-matt-gaetz-eyes-early-retirement-from-congress-to-take-job-at-newsmax/?fbclid=IwAR078ELlzvGeS7lbYnaU1-lIcyoxLrseVpQo_eRfIypTDR6r4I2oNbvnjrg

Buh-bye.

Telstar and zsomething like this post

Sal

Sal

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/nyt-matt-gaetz-investigated-for-possible-relationship-with-17-year-old

Floridatexan, Telstar and zsomething like this post

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/nyt-matt-gaetz-investigated-for-possible-relationship-with-17-year-old

Thanks for posting what the late Paul Harvey would call "The Rest of the Story."

Sal

Sal

There’s a general rule of thumb that you can’t get away with “adopted teenager” twice in less than a year ....

.... except in Florida.

Floridatexan, Telstar, RealLindaL and zsomething like this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

OMG...all in one day: NYT: Matt Gaetz Is Said to Be Investigated Over Possible Sexual Relationship With a Girl, 17

https://www.newsandguts.com/nyt-matt-gaetz-is-said-to-be-investigated-over-possible-sexual-relationship-with-a-girl-17/?fbclid=IwAR2I_o5jnwakJM7-yHyi5xXRAKdr7IcBv1NpLk7wIR9NZ8OQtXCwnD-HKTw

Sal

Sal

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/gaetz-implodes-in-surreal-tucker-carlson-appearance

Telstar

Telstar

So who had "Pizza Gate morphs into Pizza Gaetz" in our private QAnon betting pool.  Basketball

So now we know why he's telling friends he may quit. Suspect

zsomething

Well, it ain't a good day to be Matt Gaetz. O' course, it's never a good day to be Matt Gaetz. Laughing

I don't know how the sex-trafficking thing will pan out, but the guy's so cheezy-sleazy that it's tough to give him much benefit of the doubt. Never trust anybody who looks like a televangelist. Gaetz is a sociopath with a very low skill-set for being a sociopath. He seems to think he's "charming" when he's the exact opposite... I can't imagine anyone not being repulsed by the guy. I can't really see him turning down any sleazy self-serving opportunity that hove into his line of sight. But, we'll see... just 'cuz I hate the guy doesn't necessarily mean he did everything bad he's accused of. But, if it was a fake-up shake-down, I think they'd've used a girl younger than 17. That'd even be legal (although still sleazy-creepy for a guy his age) in most states.

Even Fucker Carlson didn't really seem convinced by Gaetz's denials. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tucker-carlson-confused-matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-denials-weirdest-interviews-083448424.html

“What is the allegation?” Carlson asked. “That’s not really clear from these news stories.” “Yeah, again, I only know what I have read in the New York Times,” Gaetz responded. “I can say that actually you and I went to dinner about two years ago, your wife was there and I brought a friend of mine. You’ll remember her.”

Gaetz went on to accuse the FBI of threatening the woman in an attempt to get information on him. But Carlson had no memory of the woman, nor was he deterred from his line of questioning.

“I don’t remember the woman you’re speaking of or the context at all, honestly,” Carlson replied. “But I would like to know who—so they’re saying there’s a 17-year-old girl who you had a relationship with, is that true, and who is this girl? What are they talking about in the New York Times?”

Gaetz was adamant that the girl in question does not exist.

It all kinda sounds like Anthony Weiner sounded ("I don't know if that's mine!") before he had to fess up.

But, we'll see, I reckon.

However it pans out, the "Nestor" thing is just weird and there's no getting around that.

Floridatexan, Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

Telstar

Telstar

Here's a youtube of the interview that was mentioned by Sal and Z above, thanks guys. I'd like to hear more about the the Carlson sex scandal that Gaetz mentioned. This was the first time I heard of it. Was that the only time Carlson had dinner with Gaetz? Will Tucker be called to the stand as a witness if Gaets stands trial for sex crimes? Stay tuned.

Telstar

Telstar

I wonder if boy Nestor will be called to the stand but isn't there a law about a wife not being able to testify against her husband? This is so confusing.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rachel Maddow reveals Florida official indicted for sex trafficking implicates Matt Gaetz

MATILDA...er  MATT GAETZ THINKS OF LEAVING CONGRESS.  Greenberggaetzstone

Joel Greenburg, Roger Stone, Matt Gaetz, birds of a feather, apparently

Former Tax collector Joel Greenburg in Seminole County Florida was best buds with Rep. Gaetz.

A federal judge today agreed to re-schedule the trial of former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg from March to mid-June and estimated it could last as long as three weeks.

Maddow reveals that among other things, Greenburg was caught for using his tax collector badge to pull over a woman for speeding and impersonating a police officer.

Later he was caught trying to stalk his republican primary opponent, even making a fake twitter account in his opponent's name, and making posts about being a ‘proud segregationist’ to smear him.

When police arrived at his house, they found that he had been stealing people’s i.d.s from his office when people applied for new driver’s licenses. Then, he changed the licenses to have his photo, so he could travel undercover, which he did so he could traffic minors…. Sound familiar?

More:

The probe of Gaetz reportedly stemmed from the investigation of Greenberg, who faces a slew of charges including sex trafficking of a child. He is currently slated to stand trial in June.

The Times report noted that many details of the Gaetz probe remain unclear, including how the congressman allegedly met the girl. The encounters allegedly occurred about two years ago and the investigation began in the final months of the Trump administration under then-Attorney General William P. Barr, the report said.

Greenburg, I’d imagine, will have to sing like a canary to get some kind of reduced sentence for the multiple felonies not limited to impersonating an officer, stealing identities, using cryptocurrency for illegal purposes, transporting minors, and of course sex trafficking….

Greenberg resigned as tax collector in June, after he was arrested at his home by federal agents. He faces 14 charges, including allegations that he stalked a political opponent, illegally used a state database to create fake IDs and sex trafficked a minor.

And oops! and EWWWW!

Federal prosecutors charge that Greenberg used his access as an elected official to a confidential state database to look up information about a girl between the ages of 14 and 17 with whom he was engaged in a “sugar daddy” relationship.

Greenberg also is charged with producing “a false identification document and to facilitate his efforts to engage in commercial sex acts,” according to federal indictments filed with the U.S. Attorney’s office in August.

Several former employees told the Orlando Sentinel that Greenberg often mentioned how he and Gaetz were close friends, and that the congressman would often visit him at his Lake Mary home.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/30/2023691/-Rachel-Maddow-reveals-Florida-official-indicted-for-sex-trafficking-implicates-Matt-Gaetz?pm_source=story_sidebar&pm_medium=web&pm_campaign=recommended

Telstar

Telstar

MATILDA...er  MATT GAETZ THINKS OF LEAVING CONGRESS.  Good_l11

This is an actual twitter from playboy Matt Gaetz ( not one of my so called, "sucky photoshops" ) His comment read "Great lunch at Pace HS today." He could have added, Thank Heaven, for little girls. I, for one, would still like to hear more about that Tucker Carlson sex scandal from years ago that Matt Gaetz brought up during the interview. Twisted Evil

To paraphrase an actual Gaetz quote from 2019, If lies were music, Matt Gaetz would be Beethoven.

BTW wasn't one of the members of this very group, rumored to be a special ED teacher at Pace HS ? Hmmm...

Last edited by Telstar on 4/1/2021, 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

Remember this picture from 2019? Is it possible that the angry young lady flipping him the bird, was one of his "dates"?

MATILDA...er  MATT GAETZ THINKS OF LEAVING CONGRESS.  Gaetz_14

Sal

Sal

Yikes ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/us/politics/matt-gaetz-justice-department.amp.html

Telstar

Telstar

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.

"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz.

https://www.kitv.com/story/43591008/gaetz-showed-nude-photos-of-women-he-said-hed-slept-with-to-lawmakers-sources-tell-cnn

YIKES is right Sal. Showing members of Congress a video of a naked lady with a hula hoop is very creepy. Did he show that video to Mr. and Mrs. Tucker Carlson at their dinner? Is that why Gaetz said Carlson would remember the dinner they had years ago? Who wouldn't remember a dinner with some creep who showed you a naked woman with a hula hoop? I would, but I wouldn't have dinner with that creep again, ever. Obviously the GOP friends of Gaetz in Congress don't feel that way. Pity. "Pizza Gaetz" nothing, more like "PIMP GAETZ."

MATILDA...er  MATT GAETZ THINKS OF LEAVING CONGRESS.  Gaetz_15

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

MATILDA...er  MATT GAETZ THINKS OF LEAVING CONGRESS.  Ex0chIYXMAEe0Pt?format=jpg&name=small
Purrfect!

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:MATILDA...er  MATT GAETZ THINKS OF LEAVING CONGRESS.  Ex0chIYXMAEe0Pt?format=jpg&name=small
Purrfect!

LOL great job Floridatexan.  I do not like cats in the hat, I do not like Congressman Matt the Rat.  I like this guy. He seems to ask the right questions. Including ones about Tucker Carlson. Did Tucker and his wife play the Gaetz girl chasing game for points? So if Tucker is called in as a witness will Tucker's wife be called in too? Tucker doesn't deny having dinner with Matt Gaetz and some woman, or child. possibly, but he "doesn't remember the context or the specifics." Tucker does give a nice wrap up.

More on Matt the Rat, enjoy.

zsomething

Dude's apparently so sleazy he got turned in by other Republicans -- that's hard to do now that Trump's sunk their standards deep into the riverbed. But you can damnsurebetcha that Matt wasn't showing those nudie pics to a bunch of Democrats. Boy's stump-stupid but even he ain't that stupid.

Like I said, I don't know for sure if he's guilty yet, but got-damn there's a lotta smoke if there ain't no fire. And he was being investigated by Trump's D.O.J. Here we are, on a day when it's come out that Trump's campaign flat-out ganked money from donors by charging them repeat or double donations without informing 'em -- https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/04/05/new-york-times-trump-campaign-duped-donors-sot-newday-vpx.cnn -- and Gaetz was too sleazy for them? Lord, that's like the Tattaglia family kicking Sollozzo out for "shady business practices."

I'm waiting to see if Madison Cawthorn will say anything about Gaetz. That'd be pretty funny, considering the sleaze on that little bastard.

Floridatexan, Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

Telstar

Telstar

MATILDA...er  MATT GAETZ THINKS OF LEAVING CONGRESS.  Eyufkj10

Remember the date and bring lots of ammo. What a Face

Floridatexan likes this post

RealLindaL

OMG. Wonder if the Doral event will be canceled.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:OMG.  Wonder if the Doral event will be canceled.

Doesn't matter, the Republican perps will just scream CANCEL CULTURE! Twisted Evil

zsomething

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:OMG.  Wonder if the Doral event will be canceled.

Doesn't matter, the Republican perps will just scream CANCEL CULTURE! Twisted Evil

This is a good one to throw at the next GOPer who says anything about "Cancel Culture" to ya:

Republicans invented that shit. I was raised in a storm of it. They set up their own schools around finding a way around desegregation and canceling stuff they didn't want people to hear. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens%27_Councils Every time somebody wanted to show a movie in town that they didn't like they'd threaten the theater until they didn't dare show it. We had to wait for HBO to see a major film like Last Temptation of Christ, thanks to our local Republicans. And THEN they threatened the cable company if they didn't remove HBO!

Once they pitched a major fit because of a comic strip. Remember For Better Or Worse? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Better_or_For_Worse It was a fairly lame, harmless comic strip about a family. Well, in one storyline, the son in the family had a friend who came out as gay. And the local GOP threw a fucking FIT. There was absolutely nothing graphic about it, nothing more controversial than saying "gay people exist." But they terrorized Mississipp newspapers and threatened 'em with violence if they printed that storyline. They boycotted every advertiser in the paper. Finally, under pressure, our local paper put up a vote -- if they got enough yes votes they'd run the whole week of the strip on the editorial page, instead of the comics page, so children wouldn't have to see that, oh my god, some folks are gay and they aren't evil monsters. If they got no votes, they wouldn't run the strip at all for a week.

Well, the local GOP organized their lil' terrorists and went out and bought every paper in town so nobody else (except those of us with subscriptions -- and they did try stealing a few out of people's driveways until they got caught) would have a vote. Well, they did miss a few, because, y'see, they weren't actually buying them all -- they'd put a quarter in the vending boxes... and take ALL the papers out. Which is theft. The copies inside of convenience stores they didn't buy.

Anyway, the paper got pissed off that they'd been robbed and that conservatives were cheating and trying to get around letting people vote on it that they said, "Okay, the hell with y'all, we're running the whole strip on the editorial page." And they did.

And the town, of course, was destroyed by God's wrath.

Rolling Eyes

(okay, that last part didn't happen, it's still there and nobody even remembers For Better or Worse much and the percentage of who's gay and who ain't stayed pretty much the same. All anyone was "exposed to" was a kid saying his was gay, his friend struggling with the idea for a while, then deciding, "Okay, it's weird to me but he's still my friend so... who cares, I'll just have a gay friend, the end." )

Anyway, I've put up with "cancel culture" from the right-wing my entire life. I've even been the target of it -- a radio station I worked at got pressured and boycotted because the local GOP wanted to pick out some songs we could and could not play.

They do that stuff all the time.

And their version tends to be a lot crazier than the left-wing version, which is usually something like, "If I find out somebody's a rapist or a bigot or whatever, I'm going to quit supporting them." Which is pretty normal, really. You like Nazi shit? Then I don't like ya. That's it. It's the free market and it's personal responsibility, bearing the results of your actions... things conservatives used to claim they were in favor of. And plenty of non-conservatives get "cancelled," too. I don't know Bill Cosby's politics overmuch, but I know most people don't wanna keep giving money to a guy who drugged women and then had sex with 'em when they were knocked out. That's not an unreasonable reaction to a guy who does something like that.

I was amused that Matt Gaetz was trying to depict this as "they're not coming for me, they're coming for YOU!" to Republican voters. Nah, Matt, I'm pretty sure they're just coming for you, because you did some skeevy shit. Unless he thinks that his behavior is typical of Republicans... in which case he has an even lower opinion of his base than I do. Yikes. Anyway, do bad shit, pay for it. Al Franken did far less than Gaetz, and he's out of Congress because of it, and his own party supported his removal. And those are the breaks. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

Telstar

Telstar

He denies it, ah ha.

zsomething likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum