Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

trumps Fluffer Tour

+2
Markle
polecat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1trumps Fluffer Tour Empty trumps Fluffer Tour 12/16/2016, 1:47 am

polecat

polecat

I just saw on the news where trump will be in Mobile Alabama tomorrow night for the last, LOL, of his thank you tour. I bet he is going to need a good fluffer at least once a month.

2trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/16/2016, 1:56 am

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:I just saw on the news where trump will be in Mobile Alabama tomorrow night for the last, LOL, of his thank you tour. I bet he is going to need a good fluffer at least once a month.

Far superior to the Worldwide apology tour we were stuck with by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

3trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/16/2016, 2:04 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

polecat wrote:I just saw on the news where trump will be in Mobile Alabama tomorrow night for the last, LOL, of his thank you tour. I bet he is going to need a good fluffer at least once a month.

And you know this how?

4trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/16/2016, 1:25 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I received 2 robocalls this morning from the Trump campaign...one from Ivanka.

5trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/17/2016, 2:19 am

RealLindaL

I received a call the other day from one of Trump's sons. I hung up immediately as I do for all robocalls, but then realized I should've listened just to see what he was up to. Next time I will.

I thought Mobile was the last fluffer stop, too, but then today (Friday) heard something about Orlando.

6trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/17/2016, 8:50 am

He's run a more energised and active fluffed tour than hillary did a year long campaign.

7trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/17/2016, 4:21 pm

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:He's run a more energised and active fluffed tour than hillary did a year long campaign.

His rallies appeared "energized" because of the excited adoration of his followers, reacting to his hate-filled, inciteful rhetoric.  (Note I am refraining from characterizing those followers, Pkr, but you know exactly what I mean.)

As for "active," despite the false idea Trump loved to continually plant in your mind that she was home resting, Hillary was far more active than you think, but the media reports/videos concentrated on where the greatest "excitement" and disruption was, as they always do, since that's what the ratings tell them is what people want to see.  So Trump the showman captured the stage in that regard, though he had to lie and incite and spew hate and encourage violence to do so.  Wonderful scenario. Fooled a LOT of people.

As for his tours right now, it's painfully obvious that he's doing so because he so loved the adulation he enjoyed on the campaign trail, and doesn't want it to stop.  How about when he has to actually settle down and GOVERN?  Will he be running around looking for admiring cheers, or will he  be getting to WORK?  We shall see.  Personally I think his adoration-starved narcissism is a bottomless pit.

8trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/17/2016, 4:49 pm

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He's run a more energised and active fluffed tour than hillary did a year long campaign.

His rallies appeared "energized" because of the excited adoration of his followers, reacting to his hate-filled, inciteful rhetoric. (Note I am refraining from characterizing those followers, Pkr, but you know exactly what I mean.)

As for "active," despite the false idea Trump loved to continually plant in your mind that she was home resting, Hillary was far more active than you think, but the media reports/videos concentrated on where the greatest "excitement" and disruption was, as they always do, since that's what the ratings tell them is what people want to see. So Trump the showman captured the stage in that regard, though he had to lie and incite and spew hate and encourage violence to do so. Wonderful scenario. Fooled a LOT of people.

As for his tours right now, it's painfully obvious that he's doing so because he so loved the adulation he enjoyed on the campaign trail, and doesn't want it to stop. How about when he has to actually settle down and GOVERN? Will he be running around looking for admiring cheers, or will he be getting to WORK? We shall see. Personally I think his adoration-starved narcissism is a bottomless pit.

trumps Fluffer Tour Sour-Grapes-Central_zpsdbzuri0a

Which party have their supporters wreaking havoc, rioting, and causing millions in damage?

Hillary Clinton's poor health did not allow her to campaign and she really was at home resting. She refused to listen to her followers on the ground and didn't even visit some of the state Donald Trump turned from Blue to Red.

Amusing you calling Donald Trump adoration-starved narcissism when you obviously refuse to see the same and worse in Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

Obama Urging Violence

Barack Obama gave his marching orders this year:

Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”

Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”

Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”

Obama To His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”

9trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/17/2016, 6:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Obama Urging Violence

Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”

trumps Fluffer Tour Large

trumps Fluffer Tour Hooey14

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/17/2016, 8:36 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Obama Urging Violence

[im]http://data.whicdn.com/images/37177866/large.png[/img]

[im]https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/17/64/51/hooey14.jpg[/img]

Which one is not 100% accurate?

Go for it!

11trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/18/2016, 3:16 am

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:

Go for it!

We are not your lackeys and will not waste time disproving your ration of pure B.S.   Go choke on it.

As for true narcissism, just listen to Trump at any one of his post-election rallies!  He is praising himself (using the papal "we") at every turn, asking for audience confirmation of his great victory over and over and over again.  Markle, this is pure sickness.   If you can't see it, you are simply fooling yourself.

12trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/18/2016, 4:52 pm

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Hillary Clinton's poor health did not allow her to campaign and she really was at home resting.  

She rested under doctor's orders after apparently ignoring them, continuing to campaign and getting into some trouble with pneumonia -- a serious illness I can personally vouch for being subject to just by being out in the community and having someone infected cough on you.   Yes, she rested then but was back on her feet in very short order thereafter.

WHAT PROOF do you have that she was "home resting" at any other time?  You have secret cameras in her bedroom, perhaps?

13trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/18/2016, 6:25 pm

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Go for it!

We are not your lackeys and will not waste time disproving your ration of pure B.S.   Go choke on it.

As for true narcissism, just listen to Trump at any one of his post-election rallies!  He is praising himself (using the papal "we") at every turn, asking for audience confirmation of his great victory over and over and over again.  Markle, this is pure sickness.   If you can't see it, you are simply fooling yourself.

THANK YOU AGAIN for agreeing with me, 100%, that ALL the quotes I provided are ACCURATE.

14trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/18/2016, 6:33 pm

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Go for it!

THANK YOU AGAIN for agreeing with me, 100%, that ALL the quotes I provided are ACCURATE.

Your painfully transparent tactics for avoiding open and honest discussion -- always turning things back on the other person with your phony, repetitive phrases -- are truly pitiful, and fool NO ONE except possibly your poor self.

15trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/18/2016, 6:48 pm

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Hillary Clinton's poor health did not allow her to campaign and she really was at home resting.  

She rested under doctor's orders after apparently ignoring them, continuing to campaign and getting into some trouble with pneumonia -- a serious illness I can personally vouch for being subject to just by being out in the community and having someone infected cough on you.   Yes, she rested then but was back on her feet in very short order thereafter.

WHAT PROOF do you have that she was "home resting" at any other time?  You have secret cameras in her bedroom, perhaps?

No cameras in her bedroom...oh heck NO...I just read far left wing news sites.

EPT. 13, 2016
8:50 A.M.
Noah Bierman
Campaign says Hillary Clinton is still resting at home but 'feeling better'

Hillary Clinton is "feeling better and still plans to remain home today," campaign spokesman Nick Merrill said Tuesday.

Clinton had been scheduled to campaign and attend fundraisers in California before she fell ill and had to leave an event early Sunday, after which her campaign said she had been diagnosed earlier with pneumonia.

The campaign has been criticized for lacking transparency about Clinton's health and other matters.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-hillary-clinton-still-home-feeling-1473778715-htmlstory.html

As you know, EVEN Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama severely criticized her for a lack of effort.

That's a bit harsh, after all, she still suffers from that concussion.

trumps Fluffer Tour Seizure_zpssq02t0uy

trumps Fluffer Tour Hillary-DNC-seizure_zpsbeyg9abb

16trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/18/2016, 9:26 pm

RealLindaL

Thank you,Markle, for validating my position that Clinton rested due to her pneumonia.  She did not, as you and Trump would like us to believe, spend large amounts of time during the campaign "at home resting" other than to recuperate from that one illness.

As to your smart-alec remarks about her concussion:  Gee, Markle, are you a neurologist now?? I thought you said you were a realtor.  

As to your video snippets of Clinton being Clinton:  They say NOTHING other than what YOU have decided to read into them.  NOTHING.  I'm sure that anyone could take quick, out-of-context shots of me (or anyone here) acting silly or over-reacting to something, and a person like you could decide I must be brain damaged.  

You know nothing.    And you have proved nothing other than what has already been allowed:  that the woman had pneumonia and  had to take a little time off before heading back out to campaign steadily.   It could happen to anyone, including your esteemed 70-year-old president-elect.  Remember that.

17trumps Fluffer Tour Empty Re: trumps Fluffer Tour 12/19/2016, 1:08 am

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Thank you,Markle, for validating my position that Clinton rested due to her pneumonia.  She did not, as you and Trump would like us to believe, spend large amounts of time during the campaign "at home resting" other than to recuperate from that one illness.

As to your smart-alec remarks about her concussion:  Gee, Markle, are you a neurologist now?? I thought you said you were a realtor.  

As to your video snippets of Clinton being Clinton:  They say NOTHING other than what YOU have decided to read into them.  NOTHING.  I'm sure that anyone could take quick, out-of-context shots of me (or anyone here) acting silly or over-reacting to something, and a person like you could decide I must be brain damaged.  

You know nothing.    And you have proved nothing other than what has already been allowed:  that the woman had pneumonia and  had to take a little time off before heading back out to campaign steadily.   It could happen to anyone, including your esteemed 70-year-old president-elect.  Remember that.

The word is REALTOR, it is a trademark.

No over reacting. her seizures were broadly commented on at the time as well as the type of glasses she wore during the Benghazi hearings and other times.

DR. DREW STILL CONCERNED ABOUT CLINTON’S TREATMENT, COMPARES SITUATION TO MICHAEL JACKSON, PRINCE
“I still am worried about what her doctors are doing"

Caroline May | Daily Caller - DECEMBER 16, 2016

Describing some of her treatment as “reckless,” Dr. Drew Pinsky says he remains concerned about Hillary Clinton’s health and her treatment.

“I still am worried about what her doctors are doing,” Pinsky said earlier this week on the “Adam and Dr. Drew Show,” a daily podcast he does with comedian and commentator Adam Carolla.

Just over a month after Clinton’s defeat in the presidential election, Pinksy reiterated and expanded on his pre-election comments about her healthcare.

Specifically, he voiced fears that her physicians have been administering quick-fix, ill-advised treatments.

“Doctors get turned on by taking care of special people, ‘They’re going to think I’m really good. How extraordinary, Hillary Clinton thinks I’m the best doctor in the land.’ They get turned on by it too much,” Pinsky said.

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/16/dr-drew-still-concerned-about-clintons-treatment-compares-situation-to-michael-jackson-prince/

###

Jacob Pramuk | @jacobpramuk
Monday, 12 Sep 2016 | 12:21 PM ET

Hillary Clinton will release additional medical information this week, a spokesman said Monday, after her campaign was criticized for waiting to reveal that she had pneumonia.

The 68-year-old Clinton left early from a Sept. 11 ceremony in New York City on Sunday morning, looking unsteady and requiring support to enter a van. The Democratic presidential nominee's doctor later said she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday and got overheated at the event, but was "recovering nicely."

[...]

Clinton suffers from "no other undisclosed condition," Fallon told MSNBC. He added that she will go back on the campaign trail later this week after she canceled a planned trip to California to rest.

[...]

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/12/hillary-clinton-to-release-additional-medical-records.html

Here is the reaction of one woman to Hillary's "bobbing head" incident, obviously she was clearly distressed by Hillary's actions.

You might recall this incident when Mrs. Clinton had to leave the 9/11 memorial early. Protocol calls for the Secret Service to take Hillary to the nearest trauma center. Hillary and her handlers overrode that order and she was taken to her daughter's apartment.

Wow...you're not in the least bit concerned if she died, just so Republican Candidate Donald Trump lost. brutal!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum