Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Curious where everyone has gone...

+5
Jake92
RealLindaL
zsomething
Telstar
boards of FL
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bigdog

It's useless to post names on here and get into old fights but I will say that I hope all that non-enthusiasm doesn't spread to too many other voters. Otherwise we'll be stuck for the rest of our country's short existence with Trump in the White House.

Mostly passing through. Definitely won't be here every day.

Telstar

Telstar

There seems to be an uptick in posting the last few days. That's an encouraging sign.

bigdog

BTW, posting grotesque pictures of nearly naked women and labeling Mrs Gator Fan (or using any other poster's name) is another thing that turns people off on this forum.
First of all, it's just gross, but it also makes anyone with an opinion that might oppose yours reluctant to post on this place.
They don't want to take a chance on having their faces placed on a photo like that one.

It's offensive. It stifles conversation and chases people off.

Want to REALLY know where everyone has gone?
No, you don't really, because it involves several of the characters who are still here and it would take them looking in a mirror.
That ain't gonna happen.
It didn't happen on the PNJ and it isn't going to happen here either.

Telstar

Telstar

Touchy, touchy but It's not the picture of a nearly naked woman and I wasn't the one who first posted it. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum