This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Curious where everyone has gone...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Curious where everyone has gone... Empty Curious where everyone has gone... on 3/25/2020, 7:36 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL
It's sad to say that this place is now a ghost town. At one time this forum had the most interesting, quirky, demographically mixed, generally just completely random mix of people relative to any other local Pensacola forum. But time rolls forward. Change happens.

Where has everyone landed? Where do you get your "internet argument" fix now? Me personally, it's been local Facebook groups. But I always wonder where everyone is online these days. I hope you all are still online these days.

Telstar

Telstar
boards of FL wrote:It's sad to say that this place is now a ghost town.  At one time this forum had the most interesting, quirky, demographically mixed, generally just completely random mix of people relative to any other local Pensacola forum.  But time rolls forward. Change happens.  

Where has everyone landed?  Where do you get your "internet argument" fix now?  Me personally, it's been local Facebook groups.  But I always wonder where everyone is online these days.  I hope you all are still online these days.

Facebook rules, for better or worse. The interesting thing about this forum is that it's one of the few Gannett offshoot pages that still survives, that I'm aware of. Thanks for keeping it up and running. I'll keep visiting and I'm sure other members will too. Good luck to you and your family during this time of great strife while the Trumplague is ready to clutch all of our throats and drag us down into the dark side.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum