Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..

+3
RealLindaL
polecat
Telstar
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

polecat

polecat

Dear @VP Pence:The same Bible chapter that says men w/men must be executed also commands stoning for adultery.So if you really believe the anti-gay bit you're also obliged to execute you-know-who.Luckily, Jesus threw all that out so u can drop the homophobia & have bacon, too. - John Fugelsang

Q. What's the definition of 'irony?'
A. Donald Trump complaining when a horse that finished second is declared the winner.
- Translate Trump tweetMitch

McConnell Says It's Time to Move on From Mueller Report And Get Back to Benghazi. - Andy Borowitz

Kremlin names Trump Employee-of-the-month

polecat

polecat

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.. - Page 4 D6fqzs12
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.. - Page 4 D6gmmd12
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.. - Page 4 D5-ydf12
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.. - Page 4 D50rhv10

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Congratulations Alabama for your place on the shithole state list.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething

Conservatives are so fucking stupid and gullible you could almost weep.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/05/wall-gofundme-guy-just-1-million-yacht

Wall GoFundMe Guy Just Got Himself A $1 Million Yacht
Brian Kolfage raised over $22 million from rabid Trump cultists, under the pretense of funding a wall on the southern border.

A source close to the Florida man who raised over $22 million on GoFundMe in the “We The People Will Build the Wall” campaign just revealed today that the money has been diverted to pay for a ‘million dollar’ yacht and high-flying lifestyle.

This article draws on the use of an anonymous source whose identity is being protected because they stepped forward to expose what they believe is a wrong-doing or possibly criminal fraud by the Wall GoFundMe campaign that received over 300,000 individual donations.***

That source is a known activist that is pro-Trump and has gone on Fox News for his bipartisan cause. The source told The Stern Facts that they “ironically” know Brian Kolfage, who built that Wall Go Fund Me page.

According to the source, Brian Kolfage personally confided that was “broke” last year after his “really fake” news empire collapsed and Facebook “deplatformed” him.

That anonymous source shared an Instagram post highlighting Kolfage’s recent purchase of a fine seagoing vessel which they believe is “close to a million dollars.”

If you don't have a conscience, conservatives are like deadfall fruit -- you just exploit their bigotry a little bit and they'll throw money at you and you can trick them into anything you want. Just dumb as frickin' hammers. I could never do it because I'm cursed with a sense of guilt if I do bad things, but, Jesus, they're like a natural resource for every televangelist/scam-artist/con-man out there. The impulse to trick them into things for profit and giggles must be overwhelming to anyone with a sociopathic bent. Damn near everything about their ideology is the result of someone's grift.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething wrote:Conservatives are so fucking stupid and gullible you could almost weep.

Brian Kolfage raised over $22 million from rabid Trump cultists, under the pretense of funding a wall on the southern border.

A source close to the Florida man who raised over $22 million on GoFundMe in the “We The People Will Build the Wall” campaign just revealed today that the money has been diverted to pay for a ‘million dollar’ yacht and high-flying lifestyle.

This article draws on the use of an anonymous source whose identity is being protected because they stepped forward to expose what they believe is a wrong-doing or possibly criminal fraud by the Wall GoFundMe campaign that received over 300,000 individual donations.***

That source is a known activist that is pro-Trump and has gone on Fox News for his bipartisan cause. The source told The Stern Facts that they “ironically” know Brian Kolfage, who built that Wall Go Fund Me page.

According to the source, Brian Kolfage personally confided that was “broke” last year after his “really fake” news empire collapsed and Facebook “deplatformed” him.

That anonymous source shared an Instagram post highlighting Kolfage’s recent purchase of a fine seagoing vessel which they believe is “close to a million dollars.”

If you don't have a conscience, conservatives are like deadfall fruit -- you just exploit their bigotry a little bit and they'll throw money at you and you can trick them into anything you want.   Just dumb as frickin' hammers.   I could never do it because I'm cursed with a sense of guilt if I do bad things, but, Jesus, they're like a natural resource for every televangelist/scam-artist/con-man out there.  The impulse to trick them into things for profit and giggles must be overwhelming to anyone with a sociopathic bent.  Damn near everything about their ideology is the result of someone's grift.

SOB's still posting on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Brian.Kolfage.jr/posts/

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
zsomething wrote:Conservatives are so fucking stupid and gullible you could almost weep.

If you don't have a conscience, conservatives are like deadfall fruit -- you just exploit their bigotry a little bit and they'll throw money at you and you can trick them into anything you want.   Just dumb as frickin' hammers.   I could never do it because I'm cursed with a sense of guilt if I do bad things, but, Jesus, they're like a natural resource for every televangelist/scam-artist/con-man out there.  The impulse to trick them into things for profit and giggles must be overwhelming to anyone with a sociopathic bent.  Damn near everything about their ideology is the result of someone's grift.

SOB's still posting on FB:  

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Brian.Kolfage.jr/posts/

Exactly, that's why Trump is a republican. Trump LOVES Pensacola Florida and Pensacola Florida LOVES him. He knows the tune they like and he plays it like a cheap fiddle. Twisted Evil

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

May 11, 8:03 am:

WALL UPDATE: there’s no update because we are remaining silent for a very good reason. You all will have the best present very soon. Remember powerful people want to stop our progress, so to not tip anyone off we are radio silent! The ACLU would file a lawsuit to impede our wall success if they knew where and when. But when I guaranteed we’d build the wall I meant it, and we are working with many congressmen and senators to help us mitigate these issues from the left wing attack groups! We are in the homestretch and it’s on a need to know basis. We have been talking with Fox News and prime time shows to break the news for you, you’re going to see it very soon! And it’s going to be GLORIOUS!

Don’t believe the lying left wing media... Steve Bannon, curt schilling, sheriff David Clarke and others would not be backing me on this if they thought it wasn’t happening!

Stay the course, we are almost done!

A post from Right Wing News claiming that 289 migrants rescued from Gulf rigs are carrying measles and other diseases

3 hrs:

The liberal mainstream media is imploding over our privately-funded venture to build the wall through funds donated by Americans, while Congress continues to fight it out over the wall budget. Far-left media has attempted to derail our mission from the start and we caught them red-handed and made them look dumb for their defamatory narrative. This video proves that. However, now, they're back at it again, and the timing isn't coincidental. Here's why...

As a privately-funded project from donations made by you, passionately patriotic Americans, our effort to protect the border without the Government puts their power in peril. Nothing could be a bigger threat to those who thrive on control and want the American people to believe we're dependent on them. While they're busying themselves with this, we're hard at work doing what they can't - backing up our promises with action.

Buckle up, it's about to get interesting when our history-making mission lands in their laps and renders them enraged.

8 hrs:

You see who’s operating the heavy machinery putting wall panels up? That’s Kris Kobach! we are doing our due diligence to ensure our wall product and process have the highest quality control! We have gone with the higher grade all weather steel that will outlast the government’s wall for decades!

The people’s wall will be a model for what the government needs to build.

The FAKE NEWS is about to eat their words... I gave 3 limbs defending this nation. I vowed to protect our citizens, and I carry on this oath today. Shame on anyone who tries to discredit my integrity. I’m a man of my word and we as a team have pulled off what so many said was impossible. Impossible is a mindset, not a fact, and that’s what I learned after losing my limbs. DONT STOP FIGHTING!

Bk

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

She's coming America, better get used to her. "People will vote if there is something worth voting for!"

zsomething

Laughing

It's harsh... but it's deserved. I know a few really great people in Alabama, but in general, if there's one state that's even stupider and more hateful than mine, it's 'Bammy. If 70 percent of that state just up and dropped dead, I don't think we'd lose the cure for cancer or anything. Hell, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't lose the next invention of a Post-It Note type product. Only Tennessee really competes in the stupidness sweepstakes.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Laughing

It's harsh... but it's deserved.   I know a few really great people in Alabama, but in general, if there's one state that's even stupider and more hateful than mine, it's 'Bammy.   If 70 percent of that state just up and dropped dead, I don't think we'd lose the cure for cancer or anything.  Hell, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't lose the next invention of a Post-It Note type product.  Only Tennessee really competes in the stupidness sweepstakes.

Great video Z. Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida and you can add Missouri to the southern shithole states.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/17/missouri-the-latest-state-to-pass-tough-anti-abortion-law/

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar