This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

For Peedawg and Pkrbrn . . . this Bud's for you!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Butthurt? Hold hands boys. Goldstone's emails, released by your idol's little boy, have totally obliterated your capability to ever again claim:


" . . Not a shred of evidence!

C'mon kids . . . tell us what it's like to idolize Trump and the other traitors of his minions? Why, pray tell, do you both hate America so?

We're all listening ...

View user profile
Yes show us some evidence. There's plenty of evidence that the last admin was the most corrupt ever.

View user profile
IMASOCK wrote:Yes show us some evidence.  There's plenty of evidence that the last admin was the most corrupt ever.

"Butthurt? Hold hands boys.  Goldstone's emails, released by your idol's little boy, have totally obliterated your capability to ever again claim:

" . . Not a shred of evidence!



Check today's ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox News, New York Times, Washington Post, etc., all of which are pounding Don Jr.'s admissions and email releases.  Tell us once again how corrupt the Obama administration and Hillary was.  As if that would excuse the treason being committed by your idol's gang . . . that's your best shot? LOL!!!!

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
IMASOCK wrote:Yes show us some evidence.  There's plenty of evidence that the last admin was the most corrupt ever.

"Butthurt? Hold hands boys.  Goldstone's emails, released by your idol's little boy, have totally obliterated your capability to ever again claim:

" . . Not a shred of evidence!



Check today's ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox News, New York Times, Washington Post, etc., all of which are pounding Don Jr.'s admissions and email releases.  Tell us once again how corrupt the Obama administration and Hillary was.  As if that would excuse the treason being committed by your idol's gang . . . that's your best shot? LOL!!!!

Again Obama ran the most corrupt US admin ever.

View user profile

View user profile

Typical leftist drivel

View user profile


What about Donnie Jr.'s emails? That is fact, not fake. Your idol's going down and deserves to hung as a traitor.

View user profile

9 Not a shred ... blah, blah, blah on 7/12/2017, 12:31 pm

Smoke Gives Way to Fire in the Trump-Russia Saga

By Bob Dreyfuss, Rolling Stone

12 July 17


   A bombshell 'New York Times' report shows Trump campaign figures were willing to accept assistance from the Russians


Early early last summer, Russia and its intelligence services, the GRU and the FSB, were hip-deep in hacking the Democratic National Committee, and by mid-July the first leaked DNC emails had started to surface on WikiLeaks. That same month, the FBI quietly opened a counterintelligence investigation into the Russian hacking and the possibility of collusion between Moscow and Donald Trump's campaign.

And now we know that smack dab in the middle of all that, on June 6th, three people at the very heart of Trump's team secretly met in Trump Tower with a well-connected Russian operative who promised to deliver damaging information to them about Hillary Clinton's campaign. According to The New York Times, whose reporters broke the story in two stunning pieces on Saturday and Sunday, the three Trump minions were Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and his campaign manager, Paul Manafort.

Until this weekend, there'd been lots of smoke, but little actual fire with regard to the Trump-Russia story. Now, the Trump administration is ablaze. The revelations, The Times reports, "represent the first public indication that at least some in the campaign were willing to accept Russian help."

Of course, it is neither shocking nor surprising that three of Trump's most intimate advisers would take the bait the Russians were dangling. After all, throughout 2016 and up until Trump's inauguration in January, a veritable who's who of the Trump machine held a dizzying array of tête-à-têtes with Russian officials and intermediaries, mostly neglecting or refusing to disclose those contacts until media reports forced them to admit them. That list includes, just for starters, former National Security Adviser General Michael T. Flynn's unreported conversations with the Russian ambassador in Washington, now Attorney General Jeff Sessions' September sit-down with that same ambassador and Kushner's hush-hush request that the Russians set up a covert, back-channel communications system between Trump's transition team and the Kremlin – again, through Ambassador Sergei Kislyak.

But Trump's not always articulate PR team could dismiss or explain away all of that by saying Trump's people were just, you know, talking foreign policy with a key nation. No longer. What the June 6th, 2016, meeting tells us is the Trump-Russia connection was about politics, too. As damaging as that might be, or perhaps because of it, both the White House and the Kremlin have issued denials saying they knew anything about the meeting.

Last summer, you'll recall, Trump – never suspecting any of these recent revelations would come out – urged the Russians to hack Clinton. "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you'll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," he blurted at a news conference. Russia, of course, was listening – but so was the FBI, which, unbeknownst to Trump, had already assigned agents to figure out if there were underground ties between Moscow and Trump World. Later, Trump would say he had been joking when he asked for Russia's help. But weeks earlier, his son, son-in-law and campaign manager really did seek such assistance.

Keep in mind that these latest revelations in The Times are only one data point in a vast universe of investigative leads. In Washington, there are at least four sets of bloodhounds on the trail: the special counsel's growing team of prosecutors, led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller; the FBI's own, original inquiry; and parallel investigations by the (politicized) Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. All four are traveling down three separate paths: Did the GRU and FSB hack into Democratic servers and leak anti-Clinton stuff to WikiLeaks, DCLeaks and other outlets? Did officials of the Trump campaign – including Manafort, whose ties to Russia and pro-Russian officials in Ukraine are, well, manifold – wittingly or unwittingly aid the Russians? And are the White House and the Justice Department engaged in an illegal cover-up and an effort to quash the investigations – the possibility of which arose when Trump fired FBI Director James Comey because of "this Russia thing with Trump and Russia," in Trump's own words?

The Russian intermediary who met with Trump Jr., Kushner and Manafort last June is a top-flight lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya. According to The Times, she represents Russian state-owned businesses and members of the Moscow elite, whose questionable activities had attracted the FBI's dogged attention long before the encounter with Trump's team. (Indeed, one of the strangest – hilarious, even – aspects of all this is that operatives in Trump's sphere kept meeting Russians whose every move, meeting and communication were already being tracked and transcribed by the U.S. intelligence community.) Typically, given Trump's pre-politics career, Veselnitskaya was referred to Trump Jr. by a wheeler-dealer connected to Trump's Miss Universe 2013 contest in Moscow, a man named Rob Goldstone from an outfit called Oui 2 Entertainment.

When The Times first reported the Veselnitskaya meeting, Trump Jr. scrambled to admit that, yes, they'd met, but only to discuss the Russian foreign adoption program. Nothing wrong with that, right? But the next day, when the paper reported that Veselnitskaya had offered to deliver damaging secrets about Clinton, Trump Jr. suddenly recalled that, oh yes, there was something about Clinton there. "I was told [she] might have information helpful to the campaign," said Trump Jr. – something about "information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton." Not only did the younger Trump's memory improve overnight, but he wants us to believe the meeting focused on suspicions that the Russians were helping Clinton.

Clearly, there's a lot more – a lot more – still to emerge, some of which will leak and some of which might come out only when Mueller and his team conclude their investigation. (There's no timetable for that, and the ultimate result isn't clear: Will the full report be published, or only a sanitized version? Will Mueller recommend indictments, and if so, how high up? Could it lead to impeachment proceedings?)

But one additional note, for now: While Veselnitskaya's main focus has been to defend Russia's odious human-rights record, she also has important ties to shady real estate deals, and – as The Times reports – one of her clients is the owner of Prevezon Holdings, a Cyprus-based investment firm alleged to be involved in money laundering in real estate. Why is that important? Because the Trump and Kushner families, a marriage between two of New York's leading real estate dynasties, are in numerous ways connected to Russian real estate deals. ("We don't rely on American banks," said Eric Trump in 2014. "We have all the funding we need out of Russia.")

And as Bill Clinton found, once a special prosecutor – in this case, special counsel – starts an investigation, there's no telling where it'll go. Back in the Nineties, when Kenneth Starr, the bulldog special prosecutor empowered to look into Whitewater, got going, he soon expanded into the Monica Lewinsky blow-job scandal. This time around, Mueller, hired to investigate the Russia-Trump affair, conceivably could expand his unrestricted inquiry to include the Trump real estate/hotel empire, and not just the Russian-connected part of it, but the whole, tangled ball of twine. (Mueller has already hired, among his still-assembling top-notch team, Andrew Goldstein, a former Manhattan assistant U.S attorney who knows more than a little about New York City's raucous real estate operations.)

As the four inquiries – especially Mueller's – move forward, it's likely more and more fires will be found beneath the smoke.

View user profile
IMASOCK wrote:There's plenty of evidence that the last admin was the most corrupt ever.

To quote myself from the "Obstruction of Justice" thread:

Ever notice how, every time something really damaging comes out about the Trump administration, the cons go stark raving wild -- from every iteration of the right wing media to right here on this forum -- with OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA and CLINTON CLINTON CLINTON and/or any other diversion they can think of?   It would be laughable if it weren't so transparently PITIFUL.  They fool NO ONE but themselves, and even that's hard to believe.

Thanks for proving my point.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
IMASOCK wrote:There's plenty of evidence that the last admin was the most corrupt ever.

To quote myself from the "Obstruction of Justice" thread:

Ever notice how, every time something really damaging comes out about the Trump administration, the cons go stark raving wild -- from every iteration of the right wing media to right here on this forum -- with OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA and CLINTON CLINTON CLINTON and/or any other diversion they can think of?   It would be laughable if it weren't so transparently PITIFUL.  They fool NO ONE but themselves, and even that's hard to believe.

Thanks for proving my point.

Like most ultra conservatives, Peedawg lives in a world of alternative facts. A world where everything is what you want it to be. And suddenly your car stops and you're 20 miles from Baker, California in the desert. Your cell phone has no signal and you're out of gas. It's 10:00 a.m. and already more than 109F. Reality strikes. LOL

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
IMASOCK wrote:There's plenty of evidence that the last admin was the most corrupt ever.

To quote myself from the "Obstruction of Justice" thread:

Ever notice how, every time something really damaging comes out about the Trump administration, the cons go stark raving wild -- from every iteration of the right wing media to right here on this forum -- with OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA and CLINTON CLINTON CLINTON and/or any other diversion they can think of?   It would be laughable if it weren't so transparently PITIFUL.  They fool NO ONE but themselves, and even that's hard to believe.

Thanks for proving my point.

Like most ultra conservatives, Peedawg lives in a world of alternative facts.  A world where everything is what you want it to be.  And suddenly your car stops and you're 20 miles from Baker, California in the desert.  Your cell phone has no signal and you're out of gas.  It's 10:00 a.m. and already more than  109F.   Reality strikes.  LOL


Quoted from FB:

The Five Stages of Trump Supporter Denial:

1. It's a total lie, never happened, fake news.
2. It happened, but it's not a big deal. A Nothing Burger
3. Ok, it might be a big deal, but it isn't illegal..so who cares.
4. Ok, it's illegal, but Crooked Hillary and Obummer did "something something", so it's ok.
5. Get over it Libtard, you're just a sore loser!

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
IMASOCK wrote:There's plenty of evidence that the last admin was the most corrupt ever.

To quote myself from the "Obstruction of Justice" thread:

Ever notice how, every time something really damaging comes out about the Trump administration, the cons go stark raving wild -- from every iteration of the right wing media to right here on this forum -- with OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA and CLINTON CLINTON CLINTON and/or any other diversion they can think of?   It would be laughable if it weren't so transparently PITIFUL.  They fool NO ONE but themselves, and even that's hard to believe.

Thanks for proving my point.

Like most ultra conservatives, Peedawg lives in a world of alternative facts.  A world where everything is what you want it to be.  And suddenly your car stops and you're 20 miles from Baker, California in the desert.  Your cell phone has no signal and you're out of gas.  It's 10:00 a.m. and already more than  109F.   Reality strikes.  LOL


Quoted from FB:

The Five Stages of Trump Supporter Denial:

1. It's a total lie, never happened, fake news.
2. It happened, but it's not a big deal. A Nothing Burger
3. Ok, it might be a big deal, but it isn't illegal..so who cares.
4. Ok, it's illegal, but Crooked Hillary and Obummer did "something something", so it's ok.
5. Get over it Libtard, you're just a sore loser!


Somebody's been reading our forum!! Laughing

View user profile
I lifted the following piece from Reader Supported News:

"UPDATE: This morning, the New York Times published another story in its series on Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya, this time revealing the contents of the email exchange in which Rob Goldstone indicated to Trump Jr. that the Russian government was behind the proposed meeting. Shortly before the Times published the story (and reportedly after being informed that the paper was publishing a story on the matter), Trump Jr. posted the full email exchange with Goldstone on Twitter. At the beginning of the exchange, Goldstone informs Trump Jr., “The Crown prosecutor of Russia … offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father … This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.” (Russia has no Crown Prosecutor, but Goldstone may have been referring to the Prosecutor General.) Goldstone also writes, “I can send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.” Trump Jr. responded, “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.” Notably, Goldstone refers to Veselnitskaya as “[t]he Russian government attorney,” though this morning in an interview with NBC, Vesenitskaya denied working for the Russian government or having any “damaging or sensitive information on Hillary Clinton.” Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort are both copied in Trump Jr.’s last email in the chain. The document appears to be a single email chain; if this is the case, then Kushner and Manafort were sent substantive information about the content of the meeting, contradicting Trump Jr.’s statement on Sunday that Kushner and Manafort were told “nothing of the substance” of the scheduled discussion."

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/44633-focus-the-wall-begins-to-crumble-notes-on-collusion


How about it Peedawg and Pkrbum -- tell us all about what Obama and Hillary did ... we need a good laugh or two. Tell us why we should love traitors . . .

View user profile
Could I get a nothingshake to go with this nothingburger?

 I think the whole Don Jr. thing was an innocent mistake he just honestly thought he was above the law.

 Wednesday's story--The meeting was the first regarding the joint cyber security project.

 To highlight the "transparency" of the Trump family, today's press briefin' has banned all cameras.

View user profile
WHOA: Looks like Don Jr.'s Russian connection was in the U.S. illegally.

 At this point, the fu<k difference does it make? She could have been selling guns to ISIS and republicans would be, "Yeah, but Hillary!"
Stonekettle

View user profile
Trump tells Reuters he says no wrong in working w Putin to tip an American election - that’s a warning to supporters of where this is headed. DF

View user profile
polecat wrote:Trump tells Reuters he says no wrong in working w Putin to tip an American election - that’s a warning to supporters of where this is headed. DF

You're absolutely right!! Laws don't apply to this bunch. Neither does morality.

View user profile
The following story was lifted from an email I received this a.m. from The Pen:

"OK, so Donald Trump, Jr.'s latest excuse, changing dramatically as it
does day by day, for why the meeting with a Kremlin connected lawyer
was "no big deal," is that they did not get any real compromising
information on Clinton on the spot.

Leaving aside the fact that at a minimum, for him, and every other
key player on the Trump team at the time, to take such a meeting at
all constitutes conspiracy to collude on its face, the key point is
that the primary purpose of the meeting from the Russian side was to
make THEIR negotiating DEMAND, to establish a quid pro quo.

What did the masters of the deal making universe expect? They were
told that someone represented as a Russian government lawyer had
information to give them compromising of Clinton, they all showed up
for this meeting like salivating dogs, and all the Russian agent
wanted to talk about was reversing the sanctions of the Magnitsky
Act.

Well, of course. It was sufficient for the purpose of the day to hook
them into a treasonable compromising situation, a classic Russian
espionage move, mission completely accomplished there as we now so
clearly see. The seizure of the Russian compounds in the US was still
half a year away, and reversal of that would be added to the Russian
to do list later, but at the time reversing Magnitsky sanctions was
the thrust of their agenda.

But what's that you say, Little Donald, that the Russians did not
just hand you what you wanted out of the altruism of their Trump
loving and supporting hearts? The Russians asked for something back
in return first? Why would the Russians help get Trump elected unless
you were willing to sell out your own country, which you could not
have demonstrated more enthusiastically?

So yes, the willingness to commit treason is a big story, and the
major angle all other commentators we have heard are running with,
but the bigger story is that as result of this affair the Russians
were able to confirm that they had their asset. It was not a "wasted
20 minutes" (Donald, Jr.'s words), it was massively productive . . .
for the Russians.

Indeed, the Trumps were so eager to commit treason we can now predict
with confidence that they ultimately did. This was not just attempted
treason. The evidence that they "succeeded" is just beginning to
break. The meeting did not "go nowhere," it was just starting to go
where it in fact did.

The Russians had been hacking the DNC for at least a year. The
Podesta hack happened in about March, a couple months before the
Russian attorney meeting. But the hacks of the state voter databases
were yet to come, starting in late June according to the reports
we've seen, which might have had a direct impact on the voting
itself, at the very least by the targeting of likely Clinton voters
which know happened just before the election.

The Russians were committing as much espionage as they could
regardless, but based on the ENCOURAGEMENT they got from the Trump
dimwits, we can reasonably conclude that the Russians greatly ramped
up their efforts.

Chris Matthews on Hardball last night, and others, picked up on the
fact that just a couple days before this meeting Trump himself was
dropping hints that a big compromising data dump against Clinton was
coming. At least five people in the Trump campaign (the confidential
sources for various news stories), apparently besides the
participants, were directly briefed, or at least knew at the time,
about the Russian meeting and its substance. The idea that Trump, the
original smoking shotgun rider himself, was the only person who did
NOT know is yet another honkingly preposterous lie.

So, for sure get your Lock Him Up/Impeach Trump popcorn boxes now, to
be ready for the big hearing watching party. And propagate our other
Trump resistance message items as widely as possible.

Dump Trump bumper stickers: https://www.utalk.us/?g=1:SU

Trump the Fraud bumper stickers: https://www.utalk.us/?g=1:SF

Custom Trump Resistance bumper stickers:
http://www.peaceteam.net/custom_trump_sticker.php "


The most bizarre aspect to this growing pile of Trump-dung, is that the majority of the republican party still choose to ignore the fact their whacko leader is a traitor. Party over country? And where will the party be when Trump's diehard base realizes their wonderful leader is going to prison -- where the toilet seats are not gold-gilded because there aren't toilet seats?


But what about what Obama and Hillary did?


























View user profile
There is going to be a criminal conspiracy indictment. How high up it goes is yet to be determined, but there will be criminal charges. In my mind, there has been quid pro quo as proof of the attempts to soften the senate bipartisan and almost unanimous 98-2 vote to put tougher sanctions on Russia. If further emails show more complicity with the Russian illegal hacks, and the President being part of that criminal conspiracy, the only question will be will President Trump's replacement pardon the participants in this conspiracy. It will be a Ricco conviction which will have Donald Trump Jr. not smirking any more.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:There is going to be a criminal conspiracy indictment.  How high up it goes is yet to be determined, but there will be criminal charges.  In my mind, there has been quid pro quo as proof of the attempts to soften the senate bipartisan and almost unanimous 98-2 vote to put tougher sanctions on Russia.   If further emails show more complicity with the Russian illegal hacks, and the President being part of that criminal conspiracy, the only question will be will President Trump's replacement pardon the participants in this conspiracy.  It will be a Ricco conviction which will have Donald Trump Jr. not smirking any more.

Good points all. It's good to see you've left your "I'll wait till their are real facts before bashing the President" stance. Welcome aboard our ship of fools.

View user profile
I was willing to give the President the benefit of the doubt to be in a position to make real and meaningful entitlement reform. Being from Illinois I have seen where bipartisan kicking the can down the road can result in making a problem which can be solved easily, much more difficult. I have zero confidence that this President ever gave a chit about America or Americans. His presidency from the git go has been about his personal and family enrichment from the office of the presidency. I have no expectation of any entitlement reform because President Trump has zero concern for Americans.

View user profile
Obama's justice Department let the Russian agent into America without a Visa.....just too funny. Career folks in Justice make a routine daily decision where each and every day for the last 25 years the same decisions on a daily basis have been made, and it is Obama's Justice Department, Stupid is what stupid does.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I was willing to give the President the benefit of the doubt to be in a position to make real and meaningful entitlement reform.   Being from Illinois I have seen where bipartisan kicking the can down the road can result in making a problem which can be solved easily, much more difficult.   I have zero confidence that this President ever gave a chit about America or Americans.  His presidency from the git go has been about his personal and family enrichment from the office of the presidency.   I have no expectation of any entitlement reform because President Trump has zero concern for Americans.  



I was willing to give the President the benefit of the doubt to be in a position to make real and meaningful entitlement reform.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum