Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CALLING SEAOAT

+11
bigdog
balud
Sal
Telstar
2seaoat
zgirl
knothead
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
zsomething
RealLindaL
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/13/2019, 7:17 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

I hope that you're doing well Knot. Hopefully we'll find out the fate of our friend.

Thank you both for taking us inside your health struggles. I wouldn't recommend anyone else doing that online.

52CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/13/2019, 9:53 pm

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Thank you both for taking us inside your health struggles. I wouldn't recommend anyone else doing that online.

You're thanking them and then telling them they shouldn't have done this??? Wonderful.

53CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/14/2019, 8:43 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Thank you both for taking us inside your health struggles. I wouldn't recommend anyone else doing that online.

You're thanking them and then telling them they shouldn't have done this???  Wonderful.

Yes... i shared an extremely painful 4 level fusion of my neck and the struggles of chronic pain. I haven't taken a pain pill in 2+ years but it's still fodder for piss ants here. While i do have some advice having gone through that... it's not safe to share that for me anymore. Are you able to grasp that?

54CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/14/2019, 8:59 am

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

Yes... i shared an extremely painful 4 level fusion of my neck and the struggles of chronic pain. I haven't taken a pain pill in 2+ years but it's still fodder for piss ants here. While i do have some advice having gone through that... it's not safe to share that for me anymore. Are you able to grasp that?

Gawd ...

... the pic you use in your avatar couldn’t possibly be more appropriate for your whiny ass.

Why don’t you organize another election, Benghazi Boy?
Sad

55CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/14/2019, 9:31 am

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

You're thanking them and then telling them they shouldn't have done this???  Wonderful.

People who don't treat people in the abusive way you do really don't have anything to fear. It's not that people here are cruel, it's just that you, having chosen taunting and mocking as the exclusive way you communicate, really don't deserve anything else. You really don't understand that you're only getting back the results of your actions, do you? What did you think you were gonna get from that avatar and that constant "comrade" shit? You can't expect a different crop from the seeds you planted. It's not safe for you to share stuff... but that's because of the way you've treated everyone. It's safe for anyone else, because they haven't gone out of their way to make people regret their compassion. When I first showed up here I tried being friendly with you, talking about our cats and what-not. But you quickly acted in ways that made me wish I'd never even tried. You burned your bridges and you're standing there with a gas can and a lighter, trying to find the arsonist.

I swear, dude, sometimes I go from hating you for being abusive to everyone here to pitying you for being oblivious about yourself. Be a man, own up, move on, respect people enough to leave 'em alone already. Knothead is cool and has nothing to worry about.

56CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/14/2019, 10:14 am

Telstar

Telstar

Just in case anyone get's the idea that he's a grouchy old man, he's not. He was born in 1962. He's a lot younger than most of the posters on this page. I guess that's what years of drug abuse will do to a person. Yes Sal his election for a new administrator to replace BOF was classic stupidity. Twisted Evil

57CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/14/2019, 10:43 am

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:You can't expect a different crop from the seeds you planted.  It's not safe for you to share stuff... but that's because of the way you've treated everyone.  It's safe for anyone else, because they haven't gone out of their way to make people regret their compassion.

cheers    Leave it to zsomething to get right to the very heart of the matter.  But Pkr will almost certainly never, ever be "able to grasp that."

58CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/14/2019, 10:50 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:

But Pkr will almost certainly never, ever be "able to grasp that."

Nice. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!

59CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/14/2019, 1:07 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

I didn't start the nastiness or taunting. This is just another case you y'all wanting it both ways.

60CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/14/2019, 1:51 pm

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:I didn't start the nastiness or taunting. This is just another case you y'all wanting it both ways.

Horseshit. You've had that goddamn avatar pretty much since I've been here, and you've been doing that "comrade" shtick for far longer than that. You've been a nasty piece of work before my time, and it just took me a week or two to find out that it wasn't just an occasional thing with you, it was a consistent pattern of shittiness. Quit making excuses for yourself. Better yet, just shut up -- nobody cares about you or your excuses, dude, it's too far gone for that, you fouled your nest. Your inability to accept that you're getting the consequences of your own actions isn't going to change the fact of 'em. Maybe go somewhere else, find people who don't know you yet and start over and do better next time.

61CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/14/2019, 4:11 pm

balud

Why don't you all just start a different thread to argue. Please. Folks come here to see about Seaoat.

62CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/14/2019, 5:28 pm

zsomething

balud wrote:Why don't you all just start a different thread to argue.  Please.  Folks come here to see about Seaoat.  

True. Sorry about that.

63CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/15/2019, 12:07 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Disgusting!

64CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/15/2019, 12:24 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:Just in case anyone get's the idea that he's a grouchy old man, he's not. He was born in 1962. He's a lot younger than most of the posters on this page. I guess that's what years of drug abuse will do to a person. Yes Sal his election for a new administrator to replace BOF was classic stupidity. Twisted Evil

Typical bullshit from you....posting personal information.

65CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/15/2019, 12:35 am

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:
balud wrote:Why don't you all just start a different thread to argue.  Please.  Folks come here to see about Seaoat.  

True.   Sorry about that.

I'll echo zsomething's apology, especially since I started this thread myself. But in our defense I think we've long come to the conclusion that Seaoat is no longer among us.  We're just waiting for his promised confirmation from  Mrs. Seaoat in order to truly mourn.

Still, you're right (even though we don't know who you are and rarely hear from you).  

On the other hand, earlier I myself thought it rather crass that, while the man was probably dying, some were joyfully discussing sporting events he could no longer enjoy.

Let he who is without sin among us, etc.

66CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/15/2019, 12:43 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:Just in case anyone get's the idea that he's a grouchy old man, he's not. He was born in 1962. He's a lot younger than most of the posters on this page. I guess that's what years of drug abuse will do to a person. Yes Sal his election for a new administrator to replace BOF was classic stupidity. Twisted Evil

Typical bullshit from you....posting personal information.

Must be near Halloween. The old witch is back on her broom defending the 57 year old drug abusing bastard.

67CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/15/2019, 1:00 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:

True.   Sorry about that.

I'll echo zsomething's apology, especially since I started this thread myself. But in our defense I think we've long come to the conclusion that Seaoat is no longer among us.  We're just waiting for his promised confirmation from  Mrs. Seaoat in order to truly mourn.

Still, you're right (even though we don't know who you are and rarely hear from you).  

On the other hand, earlier I myself thought it rather crass that, while the man was probably dying, some were joyfully discussing sporting events he could no longer enjoy.

Let he who is without sin among us, etc.

Here is Balud from last year responding to Z something:

zsomething wrote:And it gets even pettier -- Trump has the flags at the White House flying at full-staff, instead of half-staff in honor of McCain.

https://hillreporter.com/trumps-white-house-fails-to-keep-flag-at-half-staff-to-honor-mccain-6440

Also, he has yet to tweet so much as a word about the Jacksonville shooting, but found time to tweet about celebrities saying "nice things" about him.

I'm extremely proud I never put myself in a position where I'd have to defend this piece of shit.   Anyone who does shouldn't be able to look in a mirror without feeling the need to vomit.

balud wrote:that's simply policy for a congress member.  But go ahead and blame our president.  All good. Folks see what's going on.  We're just quiet.  

Only that's not the policy. Evidently you're not quiet enough.

68CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/15/2019, 1:16 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Well, I am guilty of posting about sporting events. While I don’t feel the need to offer you an explanation, I will. Seaoat and I always posted about sports and we discussed basketball. Seaoat had previously posted he was reading our posts... you figure out the rest.

Turning this thread into arguments, hateful comments (directed at Pkr) and posting his personal information is reprehensible but consistent with past behavior. It is what ruined this forum and other local forums.

69CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/15/2019, 1:24 am

Telstar

Telstar

70CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/15/2019, 3:10 pm

knothead

knothead

I hope that you're doing well Knot. Hopefully we'll find out the fate of our friend.

I certainly hope so pkr . . . . . time will tell of course.

71CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/17/2019, 10:04 pm

bigdog

Wow. I Left town 2 weeks ago for a trip to Los Angeles to see my bro and haven't had time until tonight to check back in on the forum. I thought I would check in to see if there was any news on Seaoat, but what I found instead was a flame throwing fight on the thread. I have to agree, this thread is not the place for that. I did notice that Pkr has removed his "Russian thing" logo though, and that's certainly a step in the right direction.
Of course, I haven't been reading for the last two weeks, so I don't know what led to that. I'll have to check the other threads to see.
I'm very afraid Mr Oats is gone as well, and I doubt we will ever hear any more from the family.

72CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/18/2019, 12:54 am

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:I'm very afraid Mr Oats is gone as well, and I doubt we will ever hear any more from the family.

Don't despair of hearing.  Sea more than once over recent years told us his wife would explain post mortem what he did for a living that gave him his particular perspective.   More recently, he suggested we give her about 30 days after his death to post here, as she would be busy dealing with it all.

Meanwhile, of course, the silence is purely deafening.

73CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/22/2019, 12:26 am

RealLindaL

Four weeks to the day since Seaoat's last post.....

74CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/22/2019, 12:19 pm

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:Four weeks to the day since Seaoat's last post.....

Still have my hopes up that we will hear from his wife Linda . . .

75CALLING SEAOAT - Page 3 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/22/2019, 12:42 pm

RealLindaL

OH, I fully anticipate hearing from Mrs. Seaoat, knot. Will just give it more time -- however much time she needs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum