Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CALLING SEAOAT

+11
bigdog
balud
Sal
Telstar
2seaoat
zgirl
knothead
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
zsomething
RealLindaL
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 5/30/2019, 2:45 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I am also excited. I think without Durant the Warriors have assumed they were normal level of play. To me, they slacked off with Durant being on the court. Don’t get me wrong, Durant is an excellent player with a perfect shot. I enjoy his level of play. Hopefully, Cousins will be back.

Proud of Draymond Green, so far his temper has been controlled. I really think he just gets overly excited. The arguing with the ref, is not much different from LeBron. LeBron however, just continually whines to the ref and Draymond argues. Refs are intimidated by LaBron and refuse to give him technicals.

27CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 5/30/2019, 3:34 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Yes... Durant is an amazing player and it's hard to fault a team wanting the ball in his hands. But... it leaves players standing around. I don't even necessarily want Cousins playing very many minutes. They look good as is.

28CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 5/30/2019, 5:23 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:I am also excited. I think without Durant the Warriors have assumed they were normal level of play. To me, they slacked off with Durant being on the court. Don’t get me wrong, Durant is an excellent player with a perfect shot. I enjoy his level of play. Hopefully, Cousins will be back.

Proud of Draymond Green, so far his temper has been controlled. I really think he just gets overly excited. The arguing with the ref, is not much different from LeBron. LeBron however, just continually whines to the ref and Draymond argues. Refs are intimidated by LaBron and refuse to give him technicals.

Refs are intimidated by LaBron and refuse to give him technicals.
But joani that's because he is the GOAT!!!

29CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 5/30/2019, 6:00 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I am also excited. I think without Durant the Warriors have assumed they were normal level of play. To me, they slacked off with Durant being on the court. Don’t get me wrong, Durant is an excellent player with a perfect shot. I enjoy his level of play. Hopefully, Cousins will be back.

Lol... if Seagoat doesn't respond by next Monday then I'm going to have to start agreeing with you.

30CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 5/30/2019, 9:08 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:

lol! I’m sure we ask LaBron he will tell us that. Tell us while watching the playoffs at home.🤣

31CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 5/30/2019, 9:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Iguodala has had a great series.

32CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/5/2019, 10:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Warriors can’t make a basket and Raptor defense is strong.

33CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/6/2019, 1:40 am

RealLindaL

But where is our Seaoat?? Sad

34CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/6/2019, 8:35 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Missing him!

35CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/6/2019, 11:12 am

knothead

knothead

I fear he is no more, whatever the case I will forever be grateful to him for his love of family, politics, sports and people. Hope I am wrong. . . . .

36CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/6/2019, 11:56 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

knothead wrote:I fear he is no more, whatever the case I will forever be grateful to him for his love of family, politics, sports and people.  Hope I am wrong. . . . .  

Agreed. It was extremely generous of him to share his experiences. It's probably not a wise thing to do here anymore considering the company. But it was valuable and brought out others of us to share. I hope he's not in pain.

37CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/6/2019, 12:26 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:I fear he is no more, whatever the case I will forever be grateful to him for his love of family, politics, sports and people.  Hope I am wrong. . . . .  

Agreed. It was extremely generous of him to share his experiences. It's probably not a wise thing to do here anymore considering the company. But it was valuable and brought out others of us to share. I hope he's not in pain.

I agree Pkr. What a shame a closeness could not be safe. Some people are just not trustworthy. Never had that problem with Seaoat.

I enjoyed my friendship with several members on this forum. Makes me miss Bob.

38CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/6/2019, 12:43 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I agree Pkr. What a shame a closeness could not be safe. Some people are just not trustworthy. Never had that problem with Seaoat.

Yep... i miss them all.

39CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/6/2019, 11:50 pm

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Yep... i miss them all.

Bob was a good guy. He understood people and could relate to anybody. A rare gift for people that post on these forums. I liked his stories about paying for one movie and strolling into another after. Cool guy.

40CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/7/2019, 12:43 am

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
Bob was a good guy. He understood people and could relate to anybody. A rare gift for people that post on these forums. I liked his stories about paying for one movie and strolling into another after. Cool guy.

I liked Bob too but fortunately never saw those particular stories. I think I'm glad I didn't know he was dishonest.

41CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/7/2019, 1:38 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

I liked Bob too but fortunately never saw those particular stories.   I think I'm glad I didn't know he was dishonest.

Having the opportunity to sit and talk with Bob, gave me a lot of insight. Bob was a character. If he didn’t want to be around someone, he severed ties even though he was cordial on the forum.

42CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/7/2019, 8:55 am

zsomething

I dunno, a fella whose "time is getting short" thread has gone on for about a year and a half and reached 33 pages is not someone I'd count out just yet.  The man is a fighter.  I don't think anybody beats that kind of cancer, but Seaoat's gotten about as close to doing it as anyone I've ever heard of.

In any case, whichever way things are going/have gone, I hope he isn't suffering in any way.

Last edited by zsomething on 6/10/2019, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

43CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/7/2019, 11:54 am

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:I dunno, a fella whose "time is getting short" thread has gone on for about a year and a half and reached 33 pages is not someone I'd count out just yet.  The man is a fighter.  I don't think anybody beats that kind of cancer, but Seagoat's gotten about as close to doing it as anyone I've ever heard of.

In any case, whichever way things are going/have gone, I hope he isn't suffering in any way.

Well said and echoed 100%.

44CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/9/2019, 4:52 pm

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:I dunno, a fella whose "time is getting short" thread has gone on for about a year and a half and reached 33 pages is not someone I'd count out just yet.  The man is a fighter.  I don't think anybody beats that kind of cancer, but Seagoat's gotten about as close to doing it as anyone I've ever heard of.

Well said and echoed 100%.

Amen!!!

45CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/9/2019, 5:40 pm

RealLindaL

Still, it's hard....over two weeks with no word from Sea. Place is just too quiet.

46CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/9/2019, 8:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

There is an overwhelming sadness!

47CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/10/2019, 1:00 am

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:There is an overwhelming sadness!

For sure, Joani.  Sadness and, I don't know, something of an empty feeling - so much history between him and each of us...some good, some infuriating, but all colorful and alive.  

He was such a damned hard fighter!  Yet, despite zsomething's hopeful words, it's hard not to sense that our Seaoat will be forever missing here, the more time that goes by with no communication.

I guess we can only wait and hope for eventual word from Mrs. Seaoat, as he promised us.

48CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/10/2019, 10:58 am

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:There is an overwhelming sadness!

For sure, Joani.  Sadness and, I don't know, something of an empty feeling - so much history between him and each of us...some good, some infuriating, but all colorful and alive.  

He was such a damned hard fighter!  Yet, despite zsomething's hopeful words, it's hard not to sense that our Seaoat will be forever missing here, the more time that goes by with no communication.

I guess we can only wait and hope for eventual word from Mrs. Seaoat, as he promised us.

Linda, Check ur PMs.

49CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/10/2019, 4:19 pm

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Linda, Check ur PMs.

Knot, could you have sent a PM to someone else by mistake? I don't have any new messages waiting.

50CALLING SEAOAT - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING SEAOAT 6/12/2019, 8:48 am

knothead

knothead

Seaoat was such an an amazing man, intelligent, arrogant, creative, industrious, and he adored his family and personally I MISS THE HELL OUT OF HIM!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum