Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE!

+9
Deus X
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
gatorfan
zsomething
2seaoat
RealLindaL
bigdog
Telstar
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

RealLindaL

These boys with their accusations of rampant voter fraud are taking a page right from Trump's playbook. And hey, guess where HE is?? In the Oval Office. So why not??

Now I see Senator Nelson has filed his own lawsuit asking that the final vote tabulation deadline be extended beyond Saturday at noon.

Meanwhile, Trump and Gillum are trading insulting tweets.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm glad the Dems are still fighting the fight, but this sure is getting ugly. On the other hand, not as ugly as a Florida continuing under Republican "leadership" (and I use that word advisedly).

zsomething

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! - Page 2 DrlfZOmX4AAv9LD

Striking, isn't it, how little actual difference there is?

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:Striking, isn't it, how little actual difference there is?

Pretty amazing, actually.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:These boys with their accusations of rampant voter fraud are taking a page right from Trump's playbook.   And hey, guess where HE is??  In the Oval Office.  So why not??

Now I see Senator Nelson has filed his own lawsuit asking that the final vote tabulation deadline be extended beyond Saturday at noon.

Meanwhile, Trump and Gillum are trading insulting tweets.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm glad the Dems are still fighting the fight, but this sure is getting ugly.  On the other hand, not as ugly as a Florida continuing under Republican "leadership" (and I use that word advisedly).

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! - Page 2 58336e23

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote: FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! - Page 2 DrlfZOmX4AAv9LD

Striking, isn't it, how little actual difference there is?

I forgot about this comparison. I sure miss my old forum.

Telstar

Telstar

It isn't over until the orange pig squeals.

Telstar

Telstar

Fuck Rick Scott. Really, how do you people in Florida put up with these stupid republican sons of bitches? Twisted Evil

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote: Really, how do you people in Florida put up with these stupid republican sons of bitches?

Why do you think they call us Floridiots?

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote: Really, how do you people in Florida put up with these stupid republican sons of bitches?

Speak for yourself, John.

Telstar

Telstar

Shithole state or armpit state? Either way Florida stinks to high heaven.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Sorry, ya'll.  I've just been refusing to get sucked into all this media driven drama over the FL Gov & Senator election.

It's a close election.  Razor thin margins.  So?   Ya have a recount per whatever the law says and let the courts decide any other issues that may arise.  And it'll turn out however it turns out. Nothing to get all hysterical about, IMO.

But then … I dislike all four of the candidates involved.  And both of their political parties!   And I'm moving back to Texas soon anyways.  So there's that.   Razz

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 11/15/2018, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Speak for yourself, John.

John?!?  Oh boy, here we go with the sockpuppet crap again.

Oh, wait...   the hookers call me John. Is that why you're calling me that?

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:Sorry, ya'll.  I've just been refusing to get sucked into all this media driven drama over the FL Gov & Senator election.

It's a close election.  Razor thin margins.  So?   Ya have a recount per whatever the law says and let the courts decide any other issues that may arise.  And it'll turn out however it turns out. Nothing to get all hysterical about, IMO.

But then … I dislike all four of the candidates involved.  And both of their political parties!   And I'm moving back to Texas soon anyways.  So there's that.   Razz

Don't let the saloon door hit ya' where the good lord split ya'.

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe the name should be changed from the sunshine state to the penis state.

Telstar

Telstar

Beat the rush and move out of Florida NOW before it's too late. Why wait to die in one of Rick's red waves or blown away by the monster storm sure to target you and your loved ones. Stick around and risk being blown away by one of the cracker barrel boy racists that surround you. MOVE OUT NOW!

FLORIDA: ROCKET LAUNCHER, PIPE BOMBS, FIREARMS SEIZED IN RAIDS ON WHITE SUPREMACIST GANGS

Police found a weapons cache including a rocket launcher and pipe bombs in a drugs trafficking sting targeting Florida white supremacist gangs.

The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Florida announced Thursday that 39 members of the Unforgiven and United Aryan Brotherhood gang had been arrested as part of the operation.

Officers seized more than 100 firearms, a rocket launcher and several pipe bombs as part of the operation centres in Pasco County, Florida, according to a statement.

Authorities also seized “several pounds” of meth and fentanyl, ABC affiliate WFTS-Tampa Bay reported.

The three year long Operation Blackjack investigation was conducted by the ATF, with assistance from Pasco County Sheriff’s Office and the State Attorney’s Office

The gang members arrested have been charged with various federal drugs and firearms offences, and face sentences ranging from two years to life in prison.

“In getting these 39 dangerous individuals off of the street and seizing guns and explosives that could have been used in violent acts, the community of Pasco County is a little safer,” ATF Assistant Special Agent in Charge Craig Kailimai said, according to WFTS.

Among those arrested was 31-year-old Richard Mormon, allegedly found in possession of two fully functional pipe bombs, according to the report.

The Aryan Brotherhood is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as “the nation’s oldest major white supremacist prison gang and a national crime syndicate.” The Unforgiven are a large white supremacist prison gang based in the Florida prison system, according to the Anti Defamation League. Their main symbol consists of an interlocking Iron Cross and swastika, with SS lightning bolts in the center.

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-authorities-seize-rocket-launcher-and-pipe-bombs-raids-white-1220555

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

He had to concede twice Laughing Laughing Laughing  

What is it with these Democrats?  Just can't accept when they've been beat.  (must be they have some kind of sense of entitlement or something?)

At least we can all sleep sound now that we know the State's not gonna get all "monkeyed up"  Laughing Laughing

Deus X

Deus X

And so it begins...

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:

He had to concede twice Laughing Laughing  Laughing    

What is it with these Democrats?  Just can't accept when they've been beat.  (must be they have some kind of sense of entitlement or something?)

At least we can all sleep sound now that we know the State's not gonna get all "monkeyed up"  Laughing Laughing

Very interesting. So enjoy the Lone Steer state Lurch and don't forget to demand your reach around when Black Bart is shoving his Gary Johnson high and hard between your cheeks. That's what Pat said.

Telstar

Telstar

Florida man arrested after drawing gun, using racial slurs during MLK Day event

A Florida man was arrested on Monday after a video showed him pulling out a gun and yelling racial slurs at a group of African-Americans participating in an anti-gun violence event on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

Mark Bartlett, 51, was charged with carrying a concealed weapon without a permit shortly after the confrontation, NBC Miami News reported.

The video, shared by local nonprofit group Dream Defenders, appears to show a woman fighting with a group of riders participating in the “Wheels Up, Guns Down” event.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/426446-florida-man-arrested-after-drawing-gun-using-racial-slurs

Telstar

Telstar

Sebring bank shooting: 5 dead after gunman opens fire inside SunTrust branch

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-sebring-bank-armed-person-investigation-20190123-story.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Florida Secretary of State Mike Ertel resigns after Halloween blackface photos emerge

"Thursday morning, Michael Ertel, appointed Secretary of State by Gov. Ron DeSantis weeks earlier, testified before a House committee about the several lawsuits filed over the 2018 election.

By mid-afternoon, Ertel turned in his resignation, after photos emerged of him posing as a Hurricane Katrina victim in blackface at a private Halloween party 14 years ago, two months after 1,800 people were killed by the massive storm.

The photos obtained by the Tallahassee Democrat were shown to the Governor's Office shortly after noon Thursday. About two hours later it issued a terse statement.

More: Florida Secretary of State Mike Ertel blackface photos: Social media reacts

More: Mike Ertel isn't the only one. 5 US politicians who dressed in blackface this century

"The governor accepted Secretary Ertel's resignation," the Governor's Office said.

Shortly after the statement was issued, at a news conference on hurricane relief in Marianna, DeSantis addressed the resignation..."

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2019/01/24/new-secretary-state-ertel-dressed-blackface-halloween-2005/2649161002/

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Florida Bank Shooting: Victims Are Identified as Details of 5 Killings Emerge

The gunman who burst into a SunTrust Bank in Florida on Wednesday made the five women he found inside lay facedown on the floor before he shot them each in the back of the head, killing them, according to an affidavit released on Thursday. And when he was done, he called the police to tell them what he had done.

On Thursday, the police released the identities of three of the five victims — four female bank employees and one female customer — and said for the first time that a sixth person inside the bank in Sebring, Fla., escaped when he heard the shooting begin around 12:30 p.m.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/24/us/sebring-bank-shooting-zephen-xaver.html

Deus X

Deus X

Florida Lynched More Black People Per Capita Than Any Other State, According to Report

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! - Page 2 Reuben_stacy_lynching

Reuben Stacy, a 37-year-old black man, hangs from a tree on Old Davie Road in Fort Lauderdale, blood trickling down his body and dripping off his toes. Behind him, a white girl, about 7 years old, looks on, a strange smile on her face as she takes in the sight of the "strange fruit" her elders had just created that hot day in July 1935.

Stacy was accused of attempting to assault a white woman in her home after first asking for a glass of water. According to a 1993 telling of the story, he was arrested three days later 25 miles from the scene. But no trial was ever conducted, and mere hours after his arrest, Stacy was hanged and shot.

The infamous photograph of Stacy's death might be one of the few visual accounts of a lynching in Florida, but a new report from the Equal Justice Initiative about lynching across the American South reminds us that the Sunshine State was among the most brutal in the country when it come to race-fueled executions of black people. Per capita, Floridians lynched at a higher rate than any other state.

Between 1877 and 1950, the report, Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror, counts 3,959 examples of "racial terror lynchings," which EJI describes as violent, public acts of torture that were tolerated by public officials and designed to intimidate black victims.

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/florida-lynched-more-black-people-per-capita-than-any-other-state-according-to-report-6470940

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:Florida Lynched More Black People Per Capita Than Any Other State, According to Report

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! - Page 2 Reuben_stacy_lynching

Reuben Stacy, a 37-year-old black man, hangs from a tree on Old Davie Road in Fort Lauderdale, blood trickling down his body and dripping off his toes. Behind him, a white girl, about 7 years old, looks on, a strange smile on her face as she takes in the sight of the "strange fruit" her elders had just created that hot day in July 1935.

Stacy was accused of attempting to assault a white woman in her home after first asking for a glass of water. According to a 1993 telling of the story, he was arrested three days later 25 miles from the scene. But no trial was ever conducted, and mere hours after his arrest, Stacy was hanged and shot.

The infamous photograph of Stacy's death might be one of the few visual accounts of a lynching in Florida, but a new report from the Equal Justice Initiative about lynching across the American South reminds us that the Sunshine State was among the most brutal in the country when it come to race-fueled executions of black people. Per capita, Floridians lynched at a higher rate than any other state.

Between 1877 and 1950, the report, Lynching in America: Confronting the Legacy of Racial Terror, counts 3,959 examples of "racial terror lynchings," which EJI describes as violent, public acts of torture that were tolerated by public officials and designed to intimidate black victims.

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/florida-lynched-more-black-people-per-capita-than-any-other-state-according-to-report-6470940

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum