This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

These boys with their accusations of rampant voter fraud are taking a page right from Trump's playbook. And hey, guess where HE is?? In the Oval Office. So why not??

Now I see Senator Nelson has filed his own lawsuit asking that the final vote tabulation deadline be extended beyond Saturday at noon.

Meanwhile, Trump and Gillum are trading insulting tweets.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm glad the Dems are still fighting the fight, but this sure is getting ugly. On the other hand, not as ugly as a Florida continuing under Republican "leadership" (and I use that word advisedly).

View user profile

Striking, isn't it, how little actual difference there is?

View user profile
zsomething wrote:Striking, isn't it, how little actual difference there is?

Pretty amazing, actually.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:These boys with their accusations of rampant voter fraud are taking a page right from Trump's playbook.   And hey, guess where HE is??  In the Oval Office.  So why not??

Now I see Senator Nelson has filed his own lawsuit asking that the final vote tabulation deadline be extended beyond Saturday at noon.

Meanwhile, Trump and Gillum are trading insulting tweets.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm glad the Dems are still fighting the fight, but this sure is getting ugly.  On the other hand, not as ugly as a Florida continuing under Republican "leadership" (and I use that word advisedly).

View user profile
zsomething wrote:

Striking, isn't it, how little actual difference there is?

I forgot about this comparison. I sure miss my old forum.

View user profile
It isn't over until the orange pig squeals.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum