Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE!

+9
Deus X
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
gatorfan
zsomething
2seaoat
RealLindaL
bigdog
Telstar
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Telstar

Telstar

Looks like you've let the nation down again you sorry sons of bitches. Next year all real Americans will cheer on the Hurricanes to blast through Florida and blow all the republicans into the ocean after a series of fires and tornadoes bury the panhandle Trumpers under Florida mud. May you never have another peaceful nights sleep again until you wake up in hell where you belong.

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! Greeti10

bigdog

It's not everybody. The race was close. And Florida really doesn't matter, not in the big story.

The headline is that the Dems won the House. That means Donald T.Rump will be investigated until his ass is out of office and maybe planted under the jail, as my dad used to say.

He killed the Republican  house of representatives and the ones that are left will realize that.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:It's not everybody. The race was close. And Florida really doesn't matter, not in the big story.

The headline is that the Dems won the House. That means Donald T.Rump will be investigated until his ass is out of office and maybe planted under the jail, as my dad used to say.

He killed the Republican  house of representatives and the ones that are left will realize that.

Not everybody, but too many. 2000, 2016 and now 2018. It matters. About those investigations...

Newt Gingrich is counting on Brett Kavanaugh to protect Donald Trump from investigation.In a public interview with The Washington Post, former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich asserted that he wasn’t worried about President Donald Trump becoming entangled in lawsuits and scandal. “This is a billionaire who has fought lawsuits his entire career and he’s never noticed them. He doesn’t care,” Gingrich said. “That’s why he has lawyers. So they can come at him from 100 levels—he’ll just hire 100 lawyers.”

Asked by Washington Post columnist Karen Tumulty what would happen if Democrats won Congress and tried to subpoena the president’s tax returns, Gingrich replied, “Then they’ll be trapped into appealing to the Supreme Court, and we’ll see whether or not the Kavanaugh fight was worth it.” The audience at the interview reportedly gasped when he said this.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/151899/newt-gingrich-counting-brett-kavanaugh-protect-donald-trump-investigation

RealLindaL

You'll forgive me if I don't really appreciate having hurricanes, fires and tornadoes wished upon our state. I live here, too.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:You'll forgive me if I don't really appreciate having hurricanes, fires and tornadoes wished upon our state.  I live here, too.

Maybe you should move.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:You'll forgive me if I don't really appreciate having hurricanes, fires and tornadoes wished upon our state.  I live here, too.

Maybe you should move.

No need to worry, Gov. DeSantis will protect Florida.

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! Lol_zp16

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:

Maybe you should move.

Sweet.

You gonna pay for my costs of relocation?

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Maybe you should move.

Sweet.

You gonna pay for my costs of relocation?  

No but maybe Red Tide Rick Scott or Trump cockholster Ron DeSantis can help you out with that. After all their must be some reason why the people of Florida keep electing such useless flotsam and jetsam into office.

2seaoat

I mean really, the panhandle is where the devil decided to plant the seeds of hate and reap the benefits of a racist President. I really will be quite happy if I never return. I am tired of making excuses for this backward evil place. I feel like Jim Crow is ten years away in the panhandle if they could have their way. Intelligence, science, truth, and compassion are absent in this desert. I will go to South Florida around super bowl, and will never again step in the panhandle. People who vote like this cannot be lived with in a civilized society. We are putting properties up for sale as we simply believe that the crime infested area with its record number of churches, crime, and hate. When I was a child, I saw this hate at the kitchen table in Birmingham. The very culture I cherished as a child with southern charm and kindness is simply gone.........

Telstar

Telstar

Is this really the Florida state song? Seriously?

zsomething

Florida is frustrating. But, look at it this way -- you could be Mississippi and not even get suspense out of elections.

gatorfan

If you don't like the results of this election just ask the registered D's where they were on the 6th - they outnumber R's by about 300,000+ voters in Florida. And calm down......

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Meltdown time!

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:We are putting properties up for sale

Good. And don't give them away! You may already be aware, but it was just announced a day or so ago that hundreds of personnel from the hurricane-devastated Tyndall AFB will be relocated to Eglin AFB-- and area realtors have said it's going to be a challenge to house them all. You couldn't have picked a better time to sell, I don't think.

bigdog

I've got no desire to leave Florida because of its politics. We voted for Obama twice, remember? We're a diverse state that people in other states just can't figure out. Sometimes we can't figure ourselves out.
But people move here every day because living in Florida can be living in paradise.
I'll guarantee you, it isn't like that wherever you live.
Also, I'm a native, so I kind of own the place, IMO, and like Linda, I'm not leaving it either. BTW, as the vote stands now, there will be a recount between Scott and Nelson. Our law says if an election is this close, we are required to have a recount. Many provisional ballots haven't been counted. Many military ballots haven't been counted. I'm not optimistic, but there's still a chance. BECAUSE our laws in Florida allow that. We ALSO voted to restore voting rights to convicted felons who have served their terms yesterday. I'm also very proud of that.

bigdog

By the way, at state functions, the word "darkeys" is replaced with the word "brothers," and the song isn't used in schools.https://www.ocala.com/news/20080419/fosters-swanee-river-to-remain-state-song

As for the song itself, just like Mark Twain's writings, it was written in a time when those words were acceptable-  considered kinder than the "N" word that was also used back then.
When I was growing up, white people who respected black people and who were not racist also did not use the "N" word, but used the word "colored," as my own parents did. Black wasn't a word that was used back then and nobody even THOUGHT about African American. Just try using the word colored today and see what happens. It won't be good.
You know that Telstar, you're not stupid.

As for changing the state song, the Republican legislature in 2008 refused to do so. You can't blame the Dems in the state for that. You might blame this Dem though- I'd prefer changing the offensive words in the song and keeping it as our state song. I think it's a beautiful piece of music and it's always been my state's song. I have no shame in being a Floridian. I was born where half the people in the world would like to be.
Tough for you that you weren't.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:

As for changing the state song, the Republican legislature in 2008 refused to do so. You can't blame the Dems in the state for that. You might blame this Dem though- I'd prefer changing the offensive words in the song and keeping it as our state song. I think it's a beautiful piece of music and it's always been my state's song. I have no shame in being a Floridian. I was born where half the people in the world would like to be.
Tough for you that you weren't.

I'm not blaming Dems for anything. Don't care much for the song but you're right that it would be better if the lyrics are changed. Maybe the red tide that plagues the state is a warning from a higher power. Change the state before it's removed. Mississippi is a lost cause and most self respecting people move away from there. I know good folks from Mississippi that have. I have talked to many good folks in Florida over the years and can't believe they still live in such a shithole state. The problem isn't the good people like you and Linda. You know who the bad people are. Those are the ones that need to be dealt with.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Florida is frustrating.   But, look at it this way -- you could be Mississippi and not even get suspense out of elections.  

I feel your pain and wish you could connect with some of the smart, enlightened people of Mississippi that I have over the years.

bigdog

OMG, now Nancy Pelosi is on TV talking about bipartisanship and how she talked with Trump last night and thinks she can work with him to achieve it.
He talked about working with Nancy on his 11 AM press conference an hour ago.
Why do I think she is offering amnesty to him from the House if he gives her a few items that she wants to get passed?
She's talking about prescription drug prices, infrastructure, all those things the Repukes could have been talking about the last two years instead of investigating the investigators of Trump and shoving sexual perverts onto the Supreme Court.

The Dems need a new House leader, immediately. Trump can't be allowed to get by with treason.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Gawd... you're full on retarded. Zero ability to see down the road. Those are noble legislations.

What you want is to run in a circle with shit in your pants banging pots together.

Telstar

Telstar

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! Aces_a13

Telstar

Telstar

Of course it isn't just Florida.

Telstar

Telstar

Resist these sub human vampires Red Tide Rick, Racist Ron and Lucifer's Mushroom, and fight them tooth and nail. Send them back to the corrupt hell where they were hatched. RESIST!

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! Scott_11

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! Hell310

Rick Scott Claims Fraud, Seeks Florida Law Enforcement Probe Of Election Officials

The Republican governor is facing a likely recount as his lead in a U.S. Senate race against incumbent Bill Nelson shrinks.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott suggested there was “rampant fraud” and called for law enforcement to investigate two counties over their election practices as the Republican’s lead in the state’s U.S. Senate race continued to shrink Thursday evening.

As the Senate contest between Scott and Sen. Bill Nelson appeared headed toward a recount, Scott repeatedly accused liberals of trying to “steal” the election from him in Broward and Palm Beach counties. He called out the supervisors of elections, Democrats Brenda Snipes and Susan Bucher, by name, on the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate the way the counties were counting ballots.

“Every Floridian should be concerned there may be rampant fraud happening in Palm Beach and Broward counties,” he said in a televised statement outside the governor’s mansion in Tallahassee. The governor offered no specific evidence of fraud, saying only that the counties were the only two in the state where there were irregularities.

“Every day since the election, the left-wing activists in Broward County have been coming up with more and more ballots out of nowhere. We all know what is going on. Every person in Florida knows exactly what is happening. Their goal is to mysteriously keep finding more votes until the election turns out the way they want.”

“Tonight, I am asking the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate this immediately,” he added later. “No ragtag group of liberal activists or lawyers from D.C. will be allowed to steal this election from the voters of this great state.”

A spokesperson for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but told reporters Thursday the agency would investigate.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rick-scott-recount-law-enforcement-fraud_us_5be4fb42e4b0e8438895dc54

Telstar

Telstar

Ignore Marco Rubio's fake conspiracy theories. Even Trump insinuates that Little Marco is a boy who privately likes boys.

FUCK YOU FLORIDA! YOU REALLY ARE A SHITHOLE STATE! Marco10

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum