Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ah, shit...

+5
othershoe1030
zsomething
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Deus X
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ah, shit... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, shit... 8/31/2018, 12:26 pm

RealLindaL

Been watching the ceremonies on and off the past couple of days, often with unbidden tears in my eyes -  especially today, seeing his flag-draped casket being walked slowly up the Capitol steps in a pouring rain, to lie in state in the Rotunda.

I agree with one CNN pundit who opined, contrary to what Joe Biden said yesterday in his eulogy, that the reason so very many citizens across this country and around the world are moved by John's death is not because they feel and want to hold onto his optimism, but because they're nostalgic for the far better time in our government, in the nation, and in international relations that he symbolizes.

Just a sad, sad time -- and I can clearly picture our teeny-tiny minded, narcissistic president pacing the floor, muttering that he can't wait until Sunday when this is all over.   Evil or Very Mad

27Ah, shit... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, shit... 8/31/2018, 1:36 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Tonight at 9pm est nat geo is replaying a documentary called "banged up abroad" recounting McCain's pow account.

28Ah, shit... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, shit... 8/31/2018, 4:12 pm

2seaoat

I can clearly picture our teeny-tiny minded, narcissistic president pacing the floor

I sense this weekend is hell for Trump. So much adoration for people who actually accomplished something with their lives. The only satisfaction I am having this weekend is all the speakers who are slamming the evil one. Good people celebrating truth, talent, and integrity. May Trump realize at 60% disapproval that this country did not elect him by popular vote, and have grown to despise the man's evil spew. It is so refreshing to see the revulsion of this evil man. Not because of his politics, not because of the color of his skin, or religion, but the evil he represents......it is good to know small one that Aretha worked for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum