Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Called For Mueller's Firing in June 2017 but White House Counsel Threatened To Quit

+5
2seaoat
Floridatexan
PkrBum
zsomething
Telstar
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:, because they know it's going to find them dirty, and their only hope is making their base disbelieve the findings.   Which their base will do, because they're a brainwashed cult.

Yet who is doing mental gymnastics to believe something that there's no evidence of? Where's the collusion (besides the dnc dossier)? The left abuses fisa for political purposes... but that's ok if it undermines a pub.

To a rational American citizen, "undermining a pub" seems like exactly the right thing to do -- since you deplorables are one and all treasonous, racist, hate-filled bastards.  You worship a proven serial liar, a Pussy Grabber who abuses women, a philanderer, a thief, and an outspoken racist provocateur. Fuck you and all who think like you. Signed, proud underminer!    

I guess I'm ok with that if it's the norm from now on. Sometimes a stalemate is a strategy.

But get over the Russia trigger... it's just embarrassing at this point.

“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there,” Strzok text to Page

Cold hard fact -- I see collusion and obstruction of justice, and you don't ... yet.  Why in hell don't we all just shut the fuck up and wait to see what Mueller has got?  From the get-go your side has been doing all they could to discredit Muller and the official investigation, and we on the left have been striking back.  Why can't your side wait till the findings come out?

Classic... you want to "wait till the findings come out" while triggered that you "see collusion and obstruction".

Lol... do you ever listen to yourself?

OK, you'd rather argue. Stormy Daniels says the Pussy Grabber screwed her and his attorney paid her $130k in June of 2016. The attorney doesn't deny the incident, he just says "no comment." Fake News? I think not.

How the fuck do you have the balls to defend this lying, cheating, woman abusing bastard?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:, because they know it's going to find them dirty, and their only hope is making their base disbelieve the findings.   Which their base will do, because they're a brainwashed cult.

Yet who is doing mental gymnastics to believe something that there's no evidence of? Where's the collusion (besides the dnc dossier)? The left abuses fisa for political purposes... but that's ok if it undermines a pub.

To a rational American citizen, "undermining a pub" seems like exactly the right thing to do -- since you deplorables are one and all treasonous, racist, hate-filled bastards.  You worship a proven serial liar, a Pussy Grabber who abuses women, a philanderer, a thief, and an outspoken racist provocateur. Fuck you and all who think like you. Signed, proud underminer!    

I guess I'm ok with that if it's the norm from now on. Sometimes a stalemate is a strategy.

But get over the Russia trigger... it's just embarrassing at this point.

“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there,” Strzok text to Page

Cold hard fact -- I see collusion and obstruction of justice, and you don't ... yet.  Why in hell don't we all just shut the fuck up and wait to see what Mueller has got?  From the get-go your side has been doing all they could to discredit Muller and the official investigation, and we on the left have been striking back.  Why can't your side wait till the findings come out?

Classic... you want to "wait till the findings come out" while triggered that you "see collusion and obstruction".

Lol... do you ever listen to yourself?

OK, you'd rather argue.  Stormy Daniels says the Pussy Grabber screwed her and his attorney paid her $130k in June of 2016.  The attorney doesn't deny the incident, he just says "no comment."  Fake News?  I think not.

How the fuck do you have the balls to defend this lying, cheating, woman abusing bastard?

What has stormy said about it? Trump? What are you basing this "information" on?

Telstar

Telstar

Trump Called For Mueller's Firing in June 2017 but White House Counsel Threatened To Quit - Page 2 Pkr_bu31

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum