Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump to advisor....lets close the white house and move operations to Trump tower on a 99 year lease

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It will save billions over the next 99 years.

Sal

Sal

Random internet guy who could never bring himself to admit he's a Trump Humper wants to play tough guy ....

.... Hahahahahahahahaha ....

2seaoat

Mr. Pretend ethics......has been strangely silent about Donald Trump's ethical violations just this week when he got a congratulatory call from the president of Argentina, and he began questioning him about the regulatory delays on a project of his..........what say our Ivory tower moralist. Also, with your high standards, how do you blind trust the Trump business? Real easy to make up chit about Hillary which will NEVER be prosecuted, and then argue that it was not ethical.....but crickets concerning a person who broke the law for real running his foundation......so whats it going to be.....deflection.....slight of hand......rationalization......or are you going to hold president trump to your standards.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Pretend ethics......has been strangely silent about Donald Trump's ethical violations just this week when he got a congratulatory call from the president of Argentina, and he began questioning him about the regulatory delays on a project of his..........what say our Ivory tower moralist.   Also, with your high standards, how do you blind trust the Trump business?   Real easy to make up chit about Hillary which will NEVER be prosecuted, and then argue that it was not ethical.....but crickets concerning a person who broke the law for real running his foundation......so whats it going to be.....deflection.....slight of hand......rationalization......or are you going to hold president trump to your standards.

Good luck with that "standards" stuff, Sea. Any criticism of standards only applies to Democratic targets, didn't you know?

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Mr. Pretend ethics......has been strangely silent about Donald Trump's ethical violations just this week when he got a congratulatory call from the president of Argentina, and he began questioning him about the regulatory delays on a project of his..........what say our Ivory tower moralist.   Also, with your high standards, how do you blind trust the Trump business?   Real easy to make up chit about Hillary which will NEVER be prosecuted, and then argue that it was not ethical.....but crickets concerning a person who broke the law for real running his foundation......so whats it going to be.....deflection.....slight of hand......rationalization......or are you going to hold president trump to your standards.

Good luck with that "standards" stuff, Sea.  Any criticism of standards only applies to Democratic targets, didn't you know?

wrong... follow the letter of the law. no exclusions... no free passes... let the chips fall where they may.

Let's just use one set on standards... period.

polecat

polecat

‘Tis the season for Donald Trump to confess to everything he denied during the campaign in an effort to clean up his legal plate and get on with the business of making the government into part of his business.

President-elect Donald Trump’s charitable foundation has apparently admitted to the IRS that it violated a legal prohibition against “self-dealing,” which bars nonprofit leaders from using their charity’s money to help themselves, their businesses, or their families.

David Fahrenthold’s yeoman work in combing through the books of the Trump Foundation earned acclaim from readers, but drew little attention from publications beyond his home at the Washington Post. The Trump campaign called Fahrenthold “biased” and a “Trump-hater.” It now appears they could have also used the phrase “100 percent accurate.”

2seaoat

A real violation of the law, and crickets on the forum, and the best part Trump is backing away from appointing a special prosecutor to review Hillary Clinton's email server......what a joke. I wish Hillary Clinton would call his bluff and say you won the white house based on false allegations of a crime and the promise you would prosecute me......do it.

2seaoat

They want it, but the lawyers have told him they got nothing......so just as I predicted.......nothing. Stupid people will think Hillary is catching a break, folks who understand the law are just laughing their asz off that Trump would never tell the truth......I was wrong, and like FBI director said, Hillary could not successfully be prosecuted. I missed the senate. I missed the President. I nailed this one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum