Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DUCKWORTH TO TRUMP: I WON'T BE LECTURED BY A 5 DEFERMENT DRAFT DODGER

+2
Floridatexan
Telstar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

"I have a message for cadet bone spurs" give em' hell Tammy!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:"I have a message for cadet bone spurs" give em' hell Tammy!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Telstar wrote:"I have a message for cadet bone spurs" give em' hell Tammy!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

It's great seeing fake 45 get his ass kicked by a REAL American hero.

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote: ...a REAL American hero.

You're not kidding! She was a helicopter pilot in Iraq, a Captain, and lost both legs--her right at the hip and her left below the knee--when her Blackhawk was shot down.

Duckworth's right leg was gone in an instant, shredded in a flash of heat and a spray of shrapnel from a grenade. Her left leg was terribly injured, and her right arm was nearly severed.

Surgeons in Baghdad amputated the remains of her right leg just below the hip and her left leg below the knee. They stabilized her right arm as much as they could and sent her to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20141111/news/141119904/

DUCKWORTH TO TRUMP: I WON'T BE LECTURED BY A 5 DEFERMENT DRAFT DODGER EP-141119763

Here's a link to a Politico article about her from 2015:  https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/tammy-duckworth-what-i-learned-at-war-119243

And here's a link to another good article about her:
https://www.gq.com/story/tammy-duckworth-iraq-war-hero-and-gun-control-advocate-interview

I can't help but notice that the PkrBoy, ALTLEFTDOOFUS and JoaniPhoni have kept their filthy yaps shut about this.

Telstar

Telstar

Yet president dooshbag calls whoring around his Vietnam. What a low life jizz target now inhabits our White House.

2seaoat

She needs to continue to bring this issue home. Trump was disgusting when he was bone spurring and playing sports, but in the end he has NO right to give Tammy a lecture. She earned her path to the senate, while President Trump and his silver spoon thinks he has earned respect......now that is too funny to even conceptualize.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:President Trump and his silver spoon thinks he has earned respect......now that is too funny to even conceptualize.

Sure he has -- he's earned the respect of every bigot, misogynist, and pathological liar on earth.

zsomething

Captain Tammy Duckworth is awesome.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:President Trump and his silver spoon thinks he has earned respect......now that is too funny to even conceptualize.

Sure he has -- he's earned the respect of every bigot, misogynist, and pathological liar on earth.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum