Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wont see any pics of Barry like this

+3
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wont see any pics of Barry like this 7

Netanyahu DEFENDING his nation. All the pics we have here of Barry are those doing a bong hit.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I suppose you keep this photo near to your heart, don't you, Mr. Obamasucks?

You must worship the ground Bibi walks on........ I bet you would volunteer to be his golf-caddy, too.
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I suppose you keep this photo near to your heart, don't you, Mr. Obamasucks?

You must worship the ground Bibi walks on........ I bet you would volunteer to be his golf-caddy, too.
Razz

A man among men is Bibi, Obama not so much. He fits right in with Bruce errrrrrrrrrr Cait

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I bet sucks would love to lick those boots clean and shiny.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I bet sucks would love to lick those boots clean and shiny.

We stopped polishing boots in 05 fool. Nobody wears boots that can be polished when your tactical footwear is not the same as the Fred Flintstone military you served in and you can buy corfram boots which require windex and a paper towel for garrison purposes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamasucks wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I bet sucks would love to lick those boots clean and shiny.

We stopped polishing boots in 05 fool. Nobody wears boots that can be polished when your tactical footwear is not the same as the Fred Flintstone military you served in and you can by corfram boots which require windex and a paper towel.

Well dunce those Zionist boots fall under the pre05 cutoff now get to lickin !

Vikingwoman

Too bad you'll never come close to being as successful as Obama, PD. That's what really sucks for you,don't it?

Vikingwoman wrote:Too bad you'll never come close to being as successful as Obama, PD. That's what really sucks for you,don't it?

Wench, I got more accomplished at Parris Island than Obama got accomplished in his whole life. His legacy is that of a F up. Most of America agrees he sucks.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Most of America agrees he sucks.

You mean, most of that razor thin segment that you belong to, which is a very small, but very vocal minority (thankfully....).

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sucks, out of pity I decided to  help you make your point without zionist intervention...

Wont see any pics of Barry like this ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcurrentopinionsofnews.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F07%2Fobama-in-uniform

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:Most of America agrees he sucks.

You mean, most of that razor thin segment that you belong to, which is a very small, but very vocal minority (thankfully....).

Still living in the past. Not surprising.

Semi-retired President Obama's job approval vs. his disapproval as usual, does not support your wishful thinking.

Latest
44.7% Approve 50.0% Disapprove

Keep up the good work.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sucks, out of pity I decided to  help you make your point without zionist intervention...

Wont see any pics of Barry like this ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcurrentopinionsofnews.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F07%2Fobama-in-uniform

That's nice.

Thanks, but I'll take someone who isn't stupid enough to serve the MIC.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Wont see any pics of Barry like this 7

Netanyahu DEFENDING his nation.  All the pics we have here of Barry are those doing a bong hit.

Of course you admire Bibi. Like you, he thinks the only way to deal with opponents is to make war -- and get another country to pay for it. I'll take Obama!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

War and warriors SUCK

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If our military wasn't a business and used  mostly offensively and for economic reasons I would be proud of it. Like Smedley Butler I don't like our young men used for corporate/banking interests. Everyone has a right to defend themselves if attacked. oh everyone but fetuses.....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That photo of 1Lt George W. Bush is a disgrace to all of the other uniformed men on that montage.

1Lt Bush was a marginal performer who was barely qualified to fly those F-102 jets. During one period when he mostly failed to show-up for his required drills, his reporting senior wrote that he had not observed Bush enough to even write a fitness report on him.

And he had to be ordered to take his annual flight physical one year, and disobeyed said order, getting grounded because of it.

Bush would not have even made the 'B' team in any squadron I served with in the Marine Corps. No commander should EVER have to order a junior officer to take a flight physical, and when that order is disobeyed.....the Letter of Reprimand means you are done for.

Of course, Bush's military records have never been made public...... 'AWOL Bush' is an appropriate moniker for him.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah it did start downhill with Bush 2

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:That photo of 1Lt George W. Bush is a disgrace to all of the other uniformed men on that montage.

1Lt Bush was a marginal performer who was barely qualified to fly those F-102 jets. During one period when he mostly failed to show-up for his required drills, his reporting senior wrote that he had not observed Bush enough to even write a fitness report on him.

And he had to be ordered to take his annual flight physical one year, and disobeyed said order, getting grounded because of it.

Bush would not have even made the 'B' team in any squadron I served with in the Marine Corps. No commander should EVER have to order a junior officer to take a flight physical, and when that order is disobeyed.....the Letter of Reprimand means you are done for.

Of course, Bush's military records have never been made public...... 'AWOL Bush' is an appropriate moniker for him.

Waitaminute....you flew helos and he flew jets ( a large step up and we know helos are generally the last choice of most folks entering pilot training and most guys flying helos don't have the best performance as an AOC and/or are given a take it or leave it choice ). He obviously performed better than you.

The point is, W served and the only thing Obama served in was the BONG Corps.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Waitaminute....you flew helos and he flew jets ( a large step up and we know helos are generally the last choice of most folks entering pilot training and most guys flying helos don't have the best performance as an AOC and/or are given a take it or leave it choice ). He obviously performed better than you.

I am able to forgive Mr. Sucks' gross and extreme ignorance about what it takes to be a military helicopter pilot. However, most Marine Corps rotary-wing jocks of all stripes, both current and former, would not be so nice.

As far as Lt Bush goes, luckily he was grounded before he turned one of those F-102s into a lawn-dart.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:Waitaminute....you flew helos and he flew jets ( a large step up and we know helos are generally the last choice of most folks entering pilot training and most guys flying helos don't have the best performance as an AOC and/or are given a take it or leave it choice ). He obviously performed better than you.

I am able to forgive Mr. Sucks' gross and extreme ignorance about what it takes to be a military helicopter pilot. However, most Marine Corps rotary-wing jocks of all stripes, both current and former, would not be so nice.

As far as Lt Bush goes, luckily he was grounded before he turned one of those F-102s into a lawn-dart.

Think of how much, dare I say better the world would have been.....ejection failure .....

I think negligible... some other fool would've regurgitated the same small govt individual liberty crap.

None of which was as sincere as obama promising hope and change and middle class salvation... just a load of shit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:I think negligible... some other fool would've regurgitated the same small govt individual liberty crap.

None of which was as sincere as obama promising hope and change and middle class salvation... just a load of shit.

Wont see any pics of Barry like this ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.dailytech.com%2Fnimage%2FDoomsday_Signs_WIde

2seaoat

The watch tells me everything I need to know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum