Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rep Duckworth- Hillary needs to testify

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/31/rep-duckworth-top-dem-recruit-demands-hillary-testify/

A Dem with some morals .... Finally

Remember when Sal said the emails were a true scandal unlike Benghazi et al?
Here we go.

Last edited by KarlRove on 3/31/2015, 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sal

Sal

lol

What a nothingburger.

Hillary has said from the beginning that she would be willing to testify.

Careful what you wish for, Gomer.

KarlRove

KarlRove

You're the one who needs to be careful

KarlRove

KarlRove

The wings of your queen butterfly are gonna melt

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:The wings of your queen butterfly are gonna melt

Even so, she'll still whip the shit out of any of the current republican wannabes.

I don't like her or Jeb Boooooossssshhhhh. 

Fuck'm all.
(Except for Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.)

KarlRove

KarlRove

No commies sorry bro

2seaoat

Tammy Duckworth will be the Democratic candidate for the senate seat held by a guy who suffered a stroke and is up for election in 2016......she is well respected, and she will win.......and she has not sent a letter to another country to undercut America......oooops. Be careful who you promote.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:No commies sorry bro

But any conservative fascist will do in your book, correct?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:No commies sorry bro

But any conservative fascist will do in your book, correct?

Would you have me choose a liberal one?

2seaoat

Kirk will be beat like a drum in Illinois in the race for Senator......swing state senators are going to get crushed in 2016 as the structural advantage swings to the Democrats......Kirk should have kept his seat, but crazy letters have a way of backfiring on vets who lost a leg fighting tor the commander in chief and her fellow Americans.......Captain Kirk......beam you up........sorry.....did you say beam me out of office........thank you rookie senator Cotton......your contributions to the Democrats is a paradigm changer.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Kirk will be beat like a drum in Illinois in the race for Senator......swing state senators are going to get crushed in 2016 as the structural advantage swings to the Democrats......Kirk should have kept his seat, but crazy letters have a way of backfiring on vets who lost a leg fighting tor the commander in chief and her fellow Americans.......Captain Kirk......beam you up........sorry.....did you say beam me out of office........thank you rookie senator Cotton......your contributions to the Democrats is a paradigm changer.

She left both of her legs in Iraq. I am sure KarlRove will look for a reason denigrate her, because she is a Democrat.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:The wings of your queen butterfly are gonna melt

What the ....???

"wings of your queen butterfly are gonna melt"??

You are really weird, dude.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum