Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are we letting all these people from Shithole countries into our country?

+8
zsomething
Telstar
othershoe1030
PkrBum
knothead
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

Ever heard the term "Eurotrash"?

If your mom was a domestic servant immigrant, and your first and third wives were European immigrants, I think it is pretty obvious Trump would not use that term. It is much easier to make fun of a Mexican domestic servant and her family than to look at your own roots.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Seen on FB:

"The day that Trump made the left spend 24 hours saying how beautiful and successful the shithole countries are, thus negating their argument that illegals can't go home because their home country is a shithole"

Laughing

gatorfan

The U.S. does not have an unlimited capacity to absorb immigrants (legal or illegal), particularly those who refuse to assimilate even to the point of not learning to read/speak English. The harshest opinions AGAINST illegal immigration I’ve heard (by a person I personally know) comes from an individual who immigrated legally from Honduras, learned English, and became a U.S. Citizen. U.S. immigration policy is pretty lenient when compared to many other developed places, one just has to follow the law and not expect instant gratification. When someone enters the country illegally they are breaking our laws and thumbing their noses at our Constitution. Call them what they are - criminals.

Regarding Dreamers – if a child was brought into the country illegally by their parent(s) they are innocent. If they remained here, obeyed our laws, went to school, and essentially assimilated why shouldn’t they stay? It would be the right thing to do.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

gatorfan wrote:The U.S. does not have an unlimited capacity to absorb immigrants (legal or illegal), ....

Says who?

I just got back from a cross-country driving trip west .... from what I observed, we got lotsa space for more people!

gatorfan

EmeraldGhost wrote:
gatorfan wrote:The U.S. does not have an unlimited capacity to absorb immigrants (legal or illegal), ....

Says who?

I just got back from a cross-country driving trip west .... from what I observed, we got lotsa space for more people!

True, if they don't want to eat, drink water, or work..

Why are we letting all these people from Shithole countries into our country? - Page 3 US-Desert-Highway

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

gatorfan wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:

Says who?

True, if they don't want to eat, drink water, or work..

Why are we letting all these people from Shithole countries into our country? - Page 3 US-Desert-Highway

Aaaaah,bullhockey .... lotsa people living out in the boonies, and room for plenty more.  

I just sold three acres in Mississippi for 20k, has power, community water at the road  .... you could put three houses and 30 people on it if ya wanted to.  No building codes/inspections in that county either, so build what ya want.

Anyways, as to the lack of food, water, and jobs in some places  ....  well, that just means they won't get homesick for their overcrowded shithole countries that don't have enough food, clean water, or employment opportunities .... now will they?

Hey ... maybe they can open a fireworks stand.   They say immigrants are very entrepreneurial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum