Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are there really this many stupid people in this country?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://redtape.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/09/12634554-obama-paying-utility-bills-scam-victims-nationwide-think-so?lite

It would be nice but very hard to believe that obama would pay anyone's bills. Other than those already on welfare and section eight housing.

Lets just say I'm not surprised that people would fall for this scam.

There were certainly enough stupid people 3 years ago to elect the Great Oblamer, so the answer to your thread question is yes.

I can't believe I still get shit like this:
-------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

I am the manager of auditing and accounting department of Bank of Africa (B.O.A) here in ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$20.5m Dollars ( TWENTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOMMARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer ( MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER From Munich, Germany) Who died along with his entire family in jully 2000 in a plane crash for more information about the crash you can visit this site::(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

Trusting to hear from you immediately for more explainations.
Mr. Abdullah Moussa
Yours Faithfully,
MANAGER.
-----------------------------------------------
I usually reply with a pleasant "Fuck you"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum