This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are we letting all these people from Shithole countries into our country?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

We need more people from Norway.  Mr. Markle was of Norwegian descent.  Enough said.  The Trump Presidency is a fascist racist regime of evil.  No confusion now.  A wonderful statement for a judge to review when applying equal protection guarantees in our constitution.

What a racist pig.

View user profile
yep, we let a domestic servant in this country from a chithole country where Scotch poverty did not have Trump's mother speaking English as her first language. She worked for four years as a domestic servant. You know like the immigrant from Central America or Africa who works a low level job and completes the American dream.........only difference is that being poor, and not educated working as a domestic is ok......but only when you are white.

Seig Heil President Trump. May your pure children never be of mixed blood. Ooooooops. Resist Nazis and their supporters. Make your choice folks. There is no ambiguity or confusion. He is a straight up Nazi. What is so pure about America which elects a Nazi who is going to ship children to nations they have never lived or understand. Being polite with Nazis is no longer acceptable. Flush these turds down the toilet.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:yep, we let a domestic servant in this country from a chithole country where Scotch poverty did not have Trump's mother speaking English as her first language.  She worked for four years as a domestic servant.  You know like the immigrant from Central America or Africa who works a low level job and completes the American dream.........only difference is that being poor, and not educated working as a domestic is ok......but only when you are white.

Seig Heil President Trump.  May your pure children never be of mixed blood.  Ooooooops.  Resist Nazis and their supporters.   Make your choice folks.  There is no ambiguity or confusion.  He is a straight up Nazi.   What is so pure about America which elects a Nazi who is going to ship children to nations they have never lived or understand.   Being polite with Nazis is no longer acceptable.  Flush these turds down the toilet.

Couldn't agree more. Just unfriended my own brother. I can't believe he still supports Drumpf.

View user profile
www.needtoimpeach.com


4,211,275 and counting have signed so far. No good excuse for any right-thinking American not to sign on at this point. Currently this is simply the best way to get the magnitude of our voices heard all at once. Everyone please consider doing this if you haven't already!

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:www.needtoimpeach.com


4,211,275 and counting have signed so far.   No good excuse for any right-thinking American not to sign on at this point.  Currently this is simply the best way to get the magnitude of our voices heard all at once.   Everyone please consider doing this if you haven't already!

Nailed it . . . thanks linda!

View user profile
A shithole country is a shithole country. Why don't people flock to shithole countries?

Is it because you're racist?

View user profile
A shithole country is a shithole country. Why don't people flock to shithole countries?

Is it because you're racist?


You must have attended the same school Sarah attended. I am not sure if I even understand your post. I lived in Mexico for six months and all I saw were good people who lived mostly in poverty. Prejudice is usually nothing more than fear. Wittle silver spooned Donald got a big teaspoon of hate from his father, and he is running scared pretending that having a gold toilet will change the fact that his mother was a domestic servant.....who spoke English as a second language and cleaned toilets for four years. What insecurities did his mother plant.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:www.needtoimpeach.com


4,211,275 and counting have signed so far.   No good excuse for any right-thinking American not to sign on at this point.  Currently this is simply the best way to get the magnitude of our voices heard all at once.   Everyone please consider doing this if you haven't already!

I signed it several weeks ago just to help with the numbers and add my name to the pile.

The uncivilized uneducated misinformed performances coming from POTUS are happening at an increased rate ever since the book by Wolff came out. I am so disappointed in Republican members of Congress and governors etc. for not having the patriotic strength to come forward and denounce this menace to our country as the danger to our security that he is. I guess he's going to have to rip off his clothes and roll frothing at the mouth across the WH lawn before (and maybe not even then (?)) they will admit that he needs to be removed?

Oh, you all might want to consider attending the Women's March on January 20th in whatever city you happen to be in on that day. I know Pensacola and New Orleans are both holding such events. So, sign the petition to impeach, buy some nice wafer board for a poster and head on out to have a voice. It does make a difference.

View user profile
knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:www.needtoimpeach.com


4,211,275 and counting have signed so far.   No good excuse for any right-thinking American not to sign on at this point.  Currently this is simply the best way to get the magnitude of our voices heard all at once.   Everyone please consider doing this if you haven't already!

Nailed it . . . thanks linda!

Good for you, Knot!!

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:www.needtoimpeach.com


4,211,275 and counting have signed so far.   No good excuse for any right-thinking American not to sign on at this point.  Currently this is simply the best way to get the magnitude of our voices heard all at once.   Everyone please consider doing this if you haven't already!

I signed it several weeks ago just to help with the numbers and add my name to the pile.

The uncivilized uneducated misinformed performances coming from POTUS are happening at an increased rate ever since the book by Wolff came out. I am so disappointed in Republican members of Congress and governors etc. for not having the patriotic strength to come forward and denounce this menace to our country as the danger to our security that he is. I guess he's going to have to rip off his clothes and roll frothing at the mouth across the WH lawn before (and maybe not even then (?)) they will admit that he needs to be removed?

Oh, you all might want to consider attending the Women's March on January 20th in whatever city you happen to be in on that day. I know Pensacola and New Orleans are both holding such events. So, sign the petition to impeach, buy some nice wafer board for a poster and head on out to have a voice. It does make a difference.

Other, I'm glad you'd already signed and yes, of course, it may still take a naked run across the WH lawn, at the very least, before anything at all is done to stop this ruination from continuing to wreak havoc on our country, but it's hard to find any other way to have millions of voices heard in the absence of a national election opportunity. Certainly the planned Women's Marches are a great thing and heartening, too.

View user profile
Just have to share this back-and-forth correspondence with an Ohio friend tonight:

She advised she was flying to San Francisco Friday morning to visit some famiily members.

I replied that I was glad to know she wasn't off visiting some shithole country.

She replied that when she did a search for shithole travel, the only thing available was 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Just have to share this back-and-forth correspondence with an Ohio friend tonight:  

She advised she was flying to San Francisco Friday morning to visit some famiily members.  

I replied that I was glad to know she wasn't off visiting some shithole country.  

She replied that when she did a search for shithole travel, the only thing available was 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.




Good one Linda. lol!

View user profile
My dad was a straight-off-the-boat immigrant. I don't know if Hungary is considered a "shithole country" by Trump -- probably not since it's one of the most Nazi-ish nationalist countries in Europe now, and has become a disgrace -- but, I hope it counts as one of Trump's "shithole" places. I'd be proud of it.

I've seen conservatives scrambling to defend this thing by claiming, "Oh, Trump was talking about merit-based immigration." Perhaps his base (and if you want to talk about shitholes, there's where you start) will fall for that, because they don't think, they just obey, but that argument doesn't stand up at all considering what Trump said. If the statement was about being merit-based, then you don't discuss countries, you discuss individuals. Unless you are a racist, where you're from or the color you're born has nothing to do with your merit. Being born in Norway or Haiti says nothing about you as an individual -- your skills, intelligence, drive, potential, character, decency, your worth to the world. That's you, not the random accident of nationality. You can't help where you're born, so no country can be dismissed as a "shithole." Especially by the president of the country where the Statue of Liberty stands. So, no, Trump's argument isn't about "merit-based immigration," because if it were, countries would not be brought into it.

And, while we're on that... conservatives say they don't want to let anyone unskilled and unproductive into the country.

So... why are they against abortion?

Y'see, there's nobody more unskilled and unproductive than a baby. Even the dumbest guy in El Salvador can rake leaves or something, so, if you're really going for "we only want the rocket scientists," then ya gotta be against babies. Babies don't know shit, they can't do shit, they are literally on the teat. They don't have jobs, they can't speak the language, and where they come from is about two inches from a shithole, literally. So, if you don't want the unskilled immigrants, why the love for babies?

Is it because babies can learn? They can develop skills and become really productive citizens, if we just help them along a little, cut them a little slack, give them a few advantages?

Well, guess what, sunshine? So can immigrants. In fact, that's why a lot of them want to come here, so they'll have opportunities to better themselves.

People who are already accomplished in their countries have less need to come here. That's why the Statue of Liberty says what it says. This is the greatest country in the world, and it never had a policy of "we'll only take you if you're the top of your class." Nope... we let in the tired, the poor, and the huddled, and that's what we built on and this is what we got. On a human scale of nothing's-ever-going-to-be-perfect, I'd say we'd have to call the experiment a big success.

And Trump is not a smart enough person to convince me that the melting-pot operational model America has used throughout our history needs changing to support his bigoted vision. And neither is any piece of shit who supports him. I'll trust the success rate of America more than I'll trust a con man or the idiots who support him, who, quite frankly, are lucky we aren't letting people stay here based on merit, because I know a lot of 'em and most of 'em would be shipped out by Thursday if they really had to justify their existence.

And as far as those supporters go, well, Trump's people have been saying they're not worried about this because they think it will appeal to his base. Think about that a second, especially if you're part of that base and consider yourself a non-bigot. You may not think you're a racist, and maybe you aren't... BUT TRUMP THINKS YOU ARE. He thinks this is what you want. When he demeans whole groups of people based on their point of origin, he's expecting you to shake your pom-poms for him. He's put you in the same car with those torch-bearing, swastika-waving motherfuckers we all saw seig-heiling in Charlottesville. You comfortable with that? I wouldn't be. If somebody picked out that seat for me I'd want to know why the hell they'd think I'd want it, and get busy changing whatever it was that gave them that impression so I could get out of there.

Whether it's true or it isn't, Republicans have given up and now think that that's their base, those are the people they need to please. It's an admission. Republicans are going to have to decide whether they've been misjudged, or if Trump is right about them. And if he's wrong, then they'll need to change some things... bigly.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:

Whether it's true or it isn't, Republicans have given up and now think that that's their base, those are the people they need to please.  It's an admission.  Republicans are going to have to decide whether they've been misjudged, or if Trump is right about them.  And if he's wrong, then they'll need to change some things... bigly.


As of this writing Dick Durbin is the only person in the room with the president willing to come forward to denounce his comments. As you say it is time for Republicans to decide whether they've been misjudged or if Trump represents the party. I expect Lindsey Graham to make a statement but so far it's crickets from Republicans. They can't remain shameless, can they?

View user profile
He's denied saying it.  Pffffffffffft.  Scheisskopf.

View user profile
Private Emmanuel Mensah went off to serve in the Army National Guard, but it was back home where he made the ultimate sacrifice.

Mensah died trying to rescue people from his burning apartment building last month in the Bronx, New York, in the city's deadliest fire in more than 25 years, Mayor Bill de Blasio said.

Mensah, 28, had immigrated from Ghana in Africa and was a permanent legal resident in the US. His story has taken on new meaning in the wake of President Donald Trump's reported vulgar comments about immigrants from El Salvador, Haiti and some African countries.

"Why do we want all these people from shithole countries coming here?" Trump told senators in the Oval Office, a source briefed on the meeting told CNN.


http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/us/emmanuel-mensah-bronx-fire-trump/

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Just have to share this back-and-forth correspondence with an Ohio friend tonight:  

She advised she was flying to San Francisco Friday morning to visit some famiily members.  

I replied that I was glad to know she wasn't off visiting some shithole country.  

She replied that when she did a search for shithole travel, the only thing available was 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.



Good one Linda. lol!


Yeah, Tel, my friend's pretty quick on the draw. Glad you got a grin. Gotta laugh or we'd cry.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:We need more people from Norway. ....  

My niece just came back to the States last year from working in Norway for four years.   She says the Norwegians are very nice. So, okay ... ya got my vote for more Norwegian immigrants then. Very Happy

(for the record - she says some of the refugees over there are nice too, but some .... not so much)

View user profile
zsomething wrote:My dad was a straight-off-the-boat immigrant.  I don't know if Hungary is considered a "shithole country" by Trump -- probably not since it's one of the most Nazi-ish nationalist countries in Europe now, and has become a disgrace -- but, I hope it counts as one of Trump's "shithole" places.  I'd be proud of it.

I've seen conservatives scrambling to defend this thing by claiming, "Oh, Trump was talking about merit-based immigration."   Perhaps his base (and if you want to talk about shitholes, there's where you start) will fall for that, because they don't think, they just obey, but that argument doesn't stand up at all considering what Trump said.  If the statement was about being merit-based, then you don't discuss countries, you discuss individuals.  Unless you are a racist, where you're from or the color you're born has nothing to do with your merit.  Being born in Norway or Haiti says nothing about you as an individual -- your skills, intelligence, drive, potential, character, decency, your worth to the world.  That's you, not the random accident of nationality.  You can't help where you're born, so no country can be dismissed as a "shithole."   Especially by the president of the country where the Statue of Liberty stands.  So, no, Trump's argument isn't about "merit-based immigration," because if it were, countries would not be brought into it.

And, while we're on that... conservatives say they don't want to let anyone unskilled and unproductive into the country.

So... why are they against abortion?

Y'see, there's nobody more unskilled and unproductive than a baby.  Even the dumbest guy in El Salvador can rake leaves or something, so, if you're really going for "we only want the rocket scientists," then ya gotta be against babies.  Babies don't know shit, they can't do shit, they are literally on the teat.  They don't have jobs, they can't speak the language, and where they come from is about two inches from a shithole, literally.  So, if you don't want the unskilled immigrants, why the love for babies?

Is it because babies can learn?  They can develop skills and become really productive citizens, if we just help them along a little, cut them a little slack, give them a few advantages?

Well, guess what, sunshine?   So can immigrants.  In fact, that's why a lot of them want to come here, so they'll have opportunities to better themselves.

People who are already accomplished in their countries have less need to come here.  That's why the Statue of Liberty says what it says.  This is the greatest country in the world, and it never had a policy of "we'll only take you if you're the top of your class."   Nope... we let in the tired, the poor, and the huddled, and that's what we built on and this is what we got.   On a human scale of nothing's-ever-going-to-be-perfect, I'd say we'd have to call the experiment a big success.  

And Trump is not a smart enough person to convince me that the melting-pot operational model America has used throughout our history needs changing to support his bigoted vision.  And neither is any piece of shit who supports him.  I'll trust the success rate of America more than I'll trust a con man or the idiots who support him, who, quite frankly, are lucky we aren't letting people stay here based on merit, because I know a lot of 'em and most of 'em would be shipped out by Thursday if they really had to justify their existence.

And as far as those supporters go, well, Trump's people have been saying they're not worried about this because they think it will appeal to his base.  Think about that a second, especially if you're part of that base and consider yourself a non-bigot.  You may not think you're a racist, and maybe you aren't... BUT TRUMP THINKS YOU ARE.  He thinks this is what you want.   When he demeans whole groups of people based on their point of origin, he's expecting you to shake your pom-poms for him.  He's put you in the same car with those torch-bearing, swastika-waving motherfuckers we all saw seig-heiling in Charlottesville.  You comfortable with that?  I wouldn't be.  If somebody picked out that seat for me I'd want to know why the hell they'd think I'd want it, and get busy changing whatever it was that gave them that impression so I could get out of there.

Whether it's true or it isn't, Republicans have given up and now think that that's their base, those are the people they need to please.  It's an admission.  Republicans are going to have to decide whether they've been misjudged, or if Trump is right about them.  And if he's wrong, then they'll need to change some things... bigly.


I'm quoting zsomething's entire post because it deserves re-reading, maybe more than once.  Zsomething, it's a crying shame your insights aren't more widely disseminated.  Ever consider a blog of some sort?  Seriously.   This is great stuff.

View user profile
So is any of this "shithole" Trump commentary revealing anything new? Of course not. We all knew from his comments and tweets about the Charlotteville riots ("there were some fine people marching with the Nazis" that Trump was an overt bigot.

Nothing new. Nothing new either about the Republicans refusing to turn on this monster because they're more concerned about party than country.


Reality.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:We need more people from Norway.  Mr. Markle was of Norwegian descent.  Enough said.  The Trump Presidency is a fascist racist regime of evil.  No confusion now.  A wonderful statement for a judge to review when applying equal protection guarantees in our constitution.

What a racist pig.

You should meet my SIL and his family...of Norwegian descent but at least 3rd generation Americans. I love these people.

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
zsomething wrote:

Whether it's true or it isn't, Republicans have given up and now think that that's their base, those are the people they need to please.  It's an admission.  Republicans are going to have to decide whether they've been misjudged, or if Trump is right about them.  And if he's wrong, then they'll need to change some things... bigly.


As of this writing Dick Durbin is the only person in the room with the president willing to come forward to denounce his comments. As you say it is time for Republicans to decide whether they've been misjudged or if Trump represents the party. I expect Lindsey Graham to make a statement but so far it's crickets from Republicans. They can't remain shameless, can they?

Personally I will look forward to the Sunday shows, MTP, Face the Nation, etc. hoping and betting Graham will appear.

View user profile
My father's best friend was a Norwegian whose parents came to America, and he was educated in America. I spent the first ten years of my life once a weekend spending time with this beautiful family. He built a successful heat treating company and became a multi millionaire.

Here is my take. A black immigrant from 1670 who lived in America and had families who worked and contributed to America has their descendants being treated as if they just got off the boat and are from chithole countries. The Norwegian's children in one generation have NO stigma being an immigrant, The simple fact is that President Trump is a racist who believes any white person is better than the best black, Muslim, or Mexican citizen. It is disgusting.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Just have to share this back-and-forth correspondence with an Ohio friend tonight:  

She advised she was flying to San Francisco Friday morning to visit some famiily members.  

I replied that I was glad to know she wasn't off visiting some shithole country.  

She replied that when she did a search for shithole travel, the only thing available was 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.



Good one Linda. lol!


Yeah, Tel, my friend's pretty quick on the draw.  Glad you got a grin.   Gotta laugh or we'd cry.





It reminds me of something somebody wrote above a urinal in a mens room. Did you vote for Trump? If you did you can't pee here, your penis is in the White House. I wonder if your friend heard that one? Laughing

View user profile
Telstar wrote:It reminds me of something somebody wrote above a urinal in a mens room. Did you vote for Trump? If you did you can't pee here, your penis is in the White House. I wonder if your friend heard that one? Laughing

Ha. Doubt it. Maybe I'll share it with her when she gets back home.

Only thing is, that's a major insult to the male appendix.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum