Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utah Nurse Arrested After Refusing to Allow Cop Take Blood From Unconscious Patient

+5
Vikingwoman
polecat
Telstar
PkrBum
Floridatexan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Like PkrBum said, where does it stop.

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote:
You're too old to give a damn... but this appeal to authority is a slippery slope. Per usual.

You are one stupid, racist, pedophile-loving son-of-a-bitch!

The logical fallacy argumentum ad verecundiam or appeal to authority doesn't refer to civil authorities, you stupid shit, it means appeal to experts.

Here, authorities mean people presumed to be experts, as opposed to people holding power over others--ScottJohnson
http://wiki.c2.com/?AdVerecundiam

Stick to supporting admitted pedophiles and avoid rhetoric, you dumb fuck!

PkrBum

PkrBum

And now ad hominem. You can't resolve the conflicts to your religion (govt authority)... so you attack.

What a simple petty little man you are.

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote:And now ad hominem. You can't resolve the conflicts to your religion (govt authority)... so you attack.

You're the one on your knees in front your idol Milo Yiannopoulos.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:And now ad hominem. You can't resolve the conflicts to your religion (govt authority)... so you attack.

Attacks by him are quite familiar. He has done it for years. Pathetic loser.

Deus X

Deus X

Joanimaroni wrote: He has done it for years.

"Done it for years", that's rich. I've been on this site, under any name, for less than a year--which you should know since you're the alleged Moderator and can check my IP address.

Why don't you and your two suck-buddies, PkrPedo and ALTLEFTPEDERAST, go play a nice game of Lucky Pierre, you glorified bedpan-flipper.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Deus X wrote:

"Done it for years", that's rich. I've been on this site, under any name, for less than a year--which you should know since you're the alleged Moderator and can check my IP address.

Why don't you and your two suck-buddies, PkrPedo and ALTLEFTPEDERAST, go play a nice game of Lucky Pierre, you glorified bedpan-flipper.

Been here a year, and you think you know me....pffft.

Deus X

Deus X

Joanimaroni wrote:
Deus X wrote:

Been here a year, and you think you know me....pffft.

Trust me, your reputation precedes you. Shortly after I got here, I got clued in to all the crap you've pulled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum