Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six Officers shot last night.

+2
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The officers were ambushed.

Telstar

Telstar

So sad

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Sry... you relied upon old dumbass statistics.  Does that help you sleep at night?

Better than the mountain of pain killers you swallow Michigan tennis boy.

Can't help yourself, can you Bill?

So busy posting personal information about others...what s shame. You really do not have a life of your own. Pathetic little man.

For someone who is so concerned about other people posting personal info here, you sure manage to post a lot of personal "info" here...which is nothing but gossip. You need to STFU.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Sry... you relied upon old dumbass statistics.  Does that help you sleep at night?

So busy posting personal information about others...what s shame. You really do not have a life of your own. Pathetic little man.

For someone who is so concerned about other people posting personal info here, you sure manage to post a lot of personal "info" here...which is nothing but gossip.  You need to STFU.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

For someone who is so concerned about other people posting personal info here, you sure manage to post a lot of personal "info" here...which is nothing but gossip.  You need to STFU.

Like what?

PkrBum

PkrBum

The little twit doesn't bother me. The things I've disclosed are to help others who might need the info.

That he thinks he's harming me is just silly. It reflects on him.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Like what?

The bill stuff doesn't bother me because I'm not bill. The funny thing is the frustrated potato faced cow never talks about the lame stool sample that hooked up with her. God help him if he actually married the witch.

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:The funny thing is the frustrated potato faced cow never talks about the lame stool sample that hooked up with her. God help him if he actually married the witch.

He had to of been wearing a gas-mask for that hook-up. YIKES!!

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:The little twit doesn't bother me. The things I've disclosed are to help others who might need the info.

That he thinks he's harming me is just silly. It reflects on him.

I don't think I'm harming you, I just enjoy responding to your endless dribble with dribble of my own. Now pop another pill, settle down and dream that you're back with your granny while she strokes your fuzzy balls. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum