Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six Officers shot last night.

+2
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Six Officers shot last night.  Empty Six Officers shot last night. 8/19/2017, 5:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

4 police officers in Florida shot. Two killed and two injured. Two officers shot in Pennsylvania.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/19/total-6-officers-shot-in-florida-pennsylvania.html

2seaoat

It is a very difficult job to be a police officer. However, since 1970 the job has become much less risky. We are near record lows in officers dying in the line of duty. My best man lost his father when he walked in on an armed robbery, and this was when being a police officer was almost double the danger it is today.

Officers have never been safer, yet like other false crime stats which are manipulated by the media to create the illusion that officers are being killed in record numbers, it is simply a bold faced lie.

I personally know how an officer being struck down in the line of duty destroys a family. The difference today the family does not live in poverty, and they receive generous death benefits and pensions. I am extremely happy times have changed for the better because an officer serving his community which has his family thrown into poverty was horrible.......it caused so much pain. My prayers are with each officer lost, but I have no use for the narrative at fox news which is creating a falsehoods. Police have never been safer in America in the last fifty years.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/30/507536360/number-of-police-officers-killed-by-firearms-rose-in-2016-study-finds

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/2-police-officers-killed-4-others-injured-in-3-shootings-in-florida-and-pennsylvania/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-killed-line-of-duty-increase-2016/

Like military people, he hates cops as well. Any job he couldn't have done, he hates those who do.

PkrBum

PkrBum

You can tell his true sentiments at the word "however" one sentence in.

Telstar

Telstar

Six Officers shot last night.  J_oani10

2seaoat

You can get the however part because the last ten years have been the lowest, and in fact 2015 was near record low loss of police officer lives. In 2016 over the record low was a ten percent increase and rather than reporting record lows some report the false narrative of a ten percent increase from a record low year in 2016. It is exactly how the crime stats were manipulated. My best man's mom and his brother lived in a basement after his father was shot in the face with a shot gun walking the beat when he walked into a tavern robbery. He started working when he was 15 to help support his mother, and his brother did the same. No police pension which could support them or even pay the rent, which was greatly discounted. If you saw the conditions they lived in and the pain this family suffered you would understand the anger in my however.

Using police officers tragic deaths in the line of duty for a political agenda is horrific. Having to make a traffic stop knowing that the only other officer on duty in that county is 15 miles away if there is need for back up takes a special kind of courage where the police have become out gunned thanks to the NRA. No it is just one more false equivalency being planned and designed to be used in propaganda. When your spouse is dead, and you have two children under five to raise, you do not give a rat's tail about propaganda.

2seaoat

Oh and every day there are going to be suicidal people who will take their lives and others. Every day there are sociopath killers who have no qualms walking into a home invasion and killing two innocent people, or killing a clerk in a store. There are far more innocent victim citizens each day as 90 Americans die from guns each day. The overall crime rate has been near record lows over the last ten years when looking at the fifty year average. We have never had more per capita police officers than we have now, yet we get this false narrative that crime is at record levels, that police officers are more at risk, and that we need more law and order, a war on drugs, and a police state. Fox needs to quit creating deceitful propaganda to create false equivalency in the news. The families of these officer do not have to compound their losses with this crap.

2seaoat

It is no coincidence that they run these stories and President Trumps response where he could not do the same for the victims ran over by a Nazi.......and the reporting wants to make me vomit....."police pulled into a neighborhood known for drugs and crime"..........just create that false equivalency.......just get that propaganda out. Shameful.

2seaoat

Like military people, he hates cops as well. Any job he couldn't have done, he hates those who do.

How can I hate friends and family. I hate dixiecrat dog whistle propaganda as spewed by Fox. Now that the Nazi has been fired from the Trump administration he is talking about starting another reactionary TV network more Nazi like than Fox. So of course Fox is scrambling not to become as irrelevant as CNN in Neo Nazi land. So these hateful prejudicial stories run to keep the dixiecrats satisfied that Black people are animals who live in neighborhoods infested with drugs and low achievement who are murdering police officers when all time low officer deaths have been experienced over the last ten years.

PkrBum

PkrBum

We're talking about targeted assassinations. Try to focus... this isn't about you.

2seaoat

We're talking about targeted assassinations. Try to focus... this isn't about you.

Nonsense. A suicidal man is not a targeted assassination. It is about me. It is about having the intelligence to call bull chit immediately and have the experience with actual police officers to know where real risks are. The very use of targeted assassinations shows utter complicity in the Dixiecrat propaganda because the stats do not even show a targeted assassination to be equal to the danger of an officer being killed by another vehicle. Get a grip. You have become a useful tool for propagating nazi propaganda that the black race is something less, that they are targeting police officers above and beyond white shooters, that they inherently uncivilized as we must crackdown on the war on crime, drugs, and that we cannot be critical of police misdeeds because they are getting targeted in record numbers. Utter Dixiecrat Jim Crow rationalization to keep an entire segment of our population down.

The worse part is this kind of hateful propaganda destroys years of advancement in community policing which is showing real reductions in officer mortality. No, Bannon said it out loud. We need racial strife to bury the globalists, progressives, and of course the black population. Identity politics is all we are going to see from hateful people and it is time for all good people to immediately nip it in the bud when lies and distortions are propagated for a profit and a neo nazi agenda.

PkrBum

PkrBum

it's you that think "the black race is something less". Otherwise why would there need to be concessions?

Lbj's great society set the blacks on a controlled path. You are the new slave owner... you sorry sob.

2seaoat

What concessions? You mean burying Jim Crow with the statues and other regressive policies of the KKK and neo nazis? Giving every American equal protection under the law? Be specific in what you think has been given away and why you want America to be great again.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This thread should be moved.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Moved to a safe place?

The  fact is that the "great society" failed to accomplish what it was designed to do.

In fact... it caused long term harm. Right? The govt shouldn't even know our race or gender.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Moved to a safe place?

The  fact is that the "great society" failed to accomplish what it was designed to do.

In fact... it caused long term harm. Right? The govt shouldn't even know our race or gender.

Six Officers shot last night.  Yawn10

2seaoat

The simple fact is 2/3 of officer deaths on duty have nothing to do with being shot, let alone assassinated.  

http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/causes.html

This thread was properly posted once it included the Fox propaganda piece.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Sry... you relied upon old dumbass statistics. Does that help you sleep at night?

2seaoat

I sleep like a baby debunking nazi and kkk propaganda.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Sry... you relied upon old dumbass statistics.  Does that help you sleep at night?

Better than the mountain of pain killers you swallow Michigan tennis boy.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Sry... you relied upon old dumbass statistics.  Does that help you sleep at night?

Can't help yourself, can you Bill?

So busy posting personal information about others...what s shame. You really do not have a life of your own. Pathetic little man.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Can't help yourself, can you Bill?

So busy posting personal information about others...what s shame. You really do not have a life of your own. Pathetic little man.

LOL here comes the silly old cow with her "bill" obsession again.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Well Seaoat... this thread sure took a turn.

My thoughts, when I made the thread, were regarding Wordslinger. He insists all cops are bad and deserve what they get.

Telstar

Telstar

Six Officers shot last night.  Yawn11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum