Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Trump has taken credit for the stock Market....oh oh

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

He is going to screw the pooch. Bet on it. Buffet just liquidated his holdings in GE, and others are realizing the uncertainty which is being projected from the oval office. I have my fingers crossed that they are wrong because we were on a path to healing economically before this clown started his side show. Corporate CEOs want nothing to do with this nut job, and he appears to be sending the market down the tubes.

2seaoat

You begin to wonder if he is betting short. That the insanity of the last couple weeks is all part of a clever plan to cause market panic. The mooch may have been part of the same. I wish I knew his positions in the market right now.

zsomething

A Trump puppet tried to make an argument with people who know what they're talking about. The results are typical... and hilarious.

Velshi and Ruhle just fitted a chin-strap to the dude's ass and handed it back to him. Smile

Trump supporters should just give up trying to defend the guy and admit they just like him because they're a cult and have been trained to. When they try to justify it, they just make fools of themselves.

PkrBum

PkrBum

The market will adjust sharply due the end of the feds qe during Obama's terms.

There's a price to be paid... and the cause is clear. Any guess who will suffer?

2seaoat

The market will adjust sharply due the end of the feds qe during Obama's terms.

There's a price to be paid... and the cause is clear. Any guess who will suffer?

Sweet so the market failure will be blamed on President Obama, therefore the market success should also be credited to President Obama......nope, if it goes up President Trump is telling us it is because of his leadership and policies, and now you are telling us if it goes down it is President Obama's fault......consistent with your predictions he and Hillary were going to be charged with a crime.

Dow down about 300 from thursday through this morning. Should be interesting as folks are cashing out for profits why they can......the mad hatter deserves all the credit.

PkrBum

PkrBum

QE infinity just kicked the economy can down the road. There will be a result.

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:....consistent with your predictions he and Hillary were going to be charged with a crime.

As tiresome as it is... I'll just point out your total falsehood... again. I always stated the opposite.

Stop lying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum