Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stock Market almost went up 200 points today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Low inflation, dropping unemployment, and solid GDP numbers is starting to explain how fricking crazy it is this winter in Southern Florida........this economy is going to stay strong through 2016 with the inflation rate, and the baby boomers 401ks are rising like a sky rocket. Thank you President Obama.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

No better time to cash out my 401 K....thanks seaoat...I'm calling it in Monday....whew just a little time left...Now do I buy gold or guns ?...maybe food..can always use food huh ?

Don't be scared. Be prepared !

And it only cost 8 TRILLION dollars..!! Let's do it again..!!

Btw... what would a money bubble look like before it burst?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Stock Market almost went up 200 points today Img1938607_money_bubble

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think I am going to ride this rocket a little higher in 2015......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Historically an overheated economy heading for a bust shows inflation......we are showing just the opposite with shrinking economies around the world. We just have great policy and leadership with President Obama. This is astounding. They had twenty people waiting to get into the poker room wed. all day.......I have never had to wait EVER. 41 is packed with vehicles and a trip from Bonita Springs to Cape Coral is taking me 15 minutes longer because of traffic. President Obama thank you.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Low inflation, dropping unemployment, and solid GDP numbers is starting to explain how fricking crazy it is this winter in Southern Florida........this economy is going to stay strong through 2016 with the inflation rate, and the baby boomers 401ks are rising like a sky rocket.  Thank you President Obama.

I t lost 500 just after new years fstick

There are likely indicators that in hindsight an objective competent economist should've seen... if there was such a thing.

But we'll all just act surprised when the retirement funds and 401ks go bust... again. Yea team..!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Low inflation, dropping unemployment, and solid GDP numbers is starting to explain how fricking crazy it is this winter in Southern Florida........this economy is going to stay strong through 2016 with the inflation rate, and the baby boomers 401ks are rising like a sky rocket.  Thank you President Obama.

Your $500 loss was just a blip in the overall big picture, Buckwheat. The market goes up and the market goes down....  The market did well in 2014, and 2015 is looking not so bad, thus far. Maybe you just need to not invest in the stock market at all, and find some vanilla investments somewhere, like 0.95% CDs or something. You can find those at Navy Federal or at your local bank.

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

Your $500 loss was just a blip in the overall big picture, Buckwheat. The market goes up and the market goes down....  The market did well in 2014, and 2015 is looking not so bad, thus far. Maybe you just need to not invest in the stock market at all, and find some vanilla investments somewhere, like 0.95% CDs or something. You can find those at Navy Federal or at your local bank.

no moron the market lost 500 points before new years...

2seaoat

Hey pace Oregon beat FSU by more than twenty point........yea but FSU scored a touchdown in the third quarter......uh.....ok.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Hey pace Oregon beat FSU by more than twenty point........yea but FSU scored a touchdown in the third quarter......uh.....ok.

He won't understand the analogy.....

2seaoat

The funniest part of this thread is that folks have been trying real hard to attack the economic stats which clearly showed the unemployment dropping and the GDP growing and month after month these same folks said the stats were lies.......and now they are arguing that the balloon is so big it is going to explode, and all that fed money is about to explode.....too funny. They really do not even see that they can talk out of both sides of their mouths and still say nothing which makes a bit of sense in regard to the economic reality that President Obama has done an amazing job. Children in 2100 will be taught in school about the great presidency of President Obama who saved America's economy with patience and resistance to the special interests and MIC.....he will be forever remembered for his addressing American health care and bringing our troops home from stupid wars. We will be gone, but his legacy is certain.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You better hang around for at least a few more years so you can see just how wrong you are...... Twisted Evil

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You better hang around for at least a few more years so you can see just how wrong you are...... Twisted Evil

The Stock Market almost went up 200 points today Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5rHPfyG1KSoBVM8OaWqrA9O881XoLsk4GtJvWN4I6WWtW1jkFog

He doesn't care as long as he gets his Teo.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HatKUhhyksA

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum