This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump attacks senator who served in marine reserves during Viet Nam

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]


View user profile
Fake 45 went through his own Nam dodging VD or so he said on the Howard Stearn show.

View user profile

Didn't you just say anyone who went to Viet Nam was a loser? You were playing in Alabama just like him but w/o the money,weren't you?.

View user profile
Didn't you just say anyone who went to Viet Nam was a loser? You were playing in Alabama just like him but w/o the money,weren't you?.


People who got drafted were not losers. They were American citizens who did there duty. A person who was going to be drafted and volunteered was not a loser, but just smart. However, folks who volunteered to kill people in Southeast asia........had no options, or were psychopaths. I was not playing in Alabama, I was working or going to school. Of course I did play in school......but not in Alabama.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
"The only people who went to Viet Nam were the losers from my class of 730 kids."

The handful of people who joined from my class were NOT drafted. The war was winding down. They were bringing people home. Just folks who were lost then, and are lost now. Sorry, you do not want to hear the truth. Your choice. Your mistake. America's mistake is letting the tail wag the dog, while we kill innocents around the globe.

View user profile

‘Chicken hawk piece of trash’: Vets unload on Trump for attacking Dem senator’s military record

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/chicken-hawk-piece-of-trash-vets-unload-on-trump-for-attacking-dem-senators-military-record/?comments=disqus

View user profile
The military overwhelmingly voted for Trump. The guy who disrespected McCain being a POW, and the guy who said he did his service on Howard Stern's show avoiding sexual diseases. The military does not care about morality. They need the myth to continue that the militarization of America has been heroic and we are being protected from ideas by our military. MIC makes record profits as we export war and use American kids as a key component in the scam. You see anybody who criticizes the Military is a coward. Anybody who questions why are we using the military to handle criminal matters is considered a lunatic. Anybody who raises the spectrum of evil that we may be committing, is a nut. In the end it does not matter. We are not prepared for what is coming. We have dumped trillions and our grandchildren's future down a rabbit hole and we are NOT prepared to defend this nation. We are like the French who thought they had spent a lot of money to defend their nation, when they were fighting the last war and the Germans were around their defenses in a NY second. Trump is just part of the scam. John Kerry served, but vets gutted him. John McCain was gutted by vets. Some act like a kid who serves in the military is elevated to some sacred position in the MIC shell game where they will sell more military and more war.....I call bull chit.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The military overwhelmingly voted for Trump.  The guy who disrespected McCain being a POW, and the guy who said he did his service on Howard Stern's show avoiding sexual diseases.  The military does not care about morality.  They need the myth to continue that the militarization of America has been heroic and we are being protected from ideas by our military.   MIC makes record profits as we export war and use American kids as a key component in the scam.   You see anybody who criticizes the Military is a coward.   Anybody who questions why are we using the military to handle criminal matters is considered a lunatic.   Anybody who raises the spectrum of evil that we may be committing, is a nut.  In the end it does not matter.  We are not prepared for what is coming.   We have dumped trillions and our grandchildren's future down a rabbit hole and we are NOT prepared to defend this nation.   We are like the French who thought they had spent a lot of money to defend their nation, when they were fighting the last war and the Germans were around their defenses in a NY second.   Trump is just part of the scam.   John Kerry served, but vets gutted him.    John McCain was gutted by vets.   Some act like a kid who serves in the military is elevated to some sacred position in the MIC shell game where they will sell more military and more war.....I call bull chit.

Got any evidence of that or are you just "misrepresenting" the truth (again) by applying your overly large tar brush to many when it only applies to a few? What would you REALLY know about Veterans and their concerns anyway? Belong to any Veterans groups like the American Legion so you can get a feel for what large numbers of veterans REALLY think? Oh that's right, the anti-military pacifist who thinks the U.S. should be an isolationist country (like his hero country North Korea) wouldn't be allowed to join. Pitiful actually because you would immediately learn most are not knuckle dragging losers after all.

View user profile
Pitiful actually because you would immediately learn most are not knuckle dragging losers after all.


You are correct. Just like serving instantly bestows some kind of non loser status to losers. Both are generalizations. One generalization has led to seventy years of MIC killing civilians and making us less safe, and one is an argument intended to shock to make people step back and question the insanity. I play poker with ex military in Pensacola, and not one of them are a loser. That is not my point. My point is that we change the status of an individual in America because of our Militarization of our society since WWII. My father in law served in WWII on island campaigns and he came home and never said a word about his status. He was first and foremost just a regular American. He never went to your vet meetings, because he was normal before he was drafted, and he lived a full life not associating one second with the horrors of war because he actually fought. We would go to the VFW on Fridays for a fish fry.........that was it.

So vets in today's imperialistic wars get together probably to have intelligent conversations about the horrible waste of resources and lives which have been expended to pad the bottom line of MIC...not......they are spending their time wanting more......more benefits.....more retirement.....more status because it is no longer a citizens military, it is a mercenary army fighting for MIC, and we are the most dangerous nation on earth.....even our allies are beginning to see us for what we have become. The Noble citizen soldier of WWII has evolved into kids with no options being bought into a mercenary military which creates a vicious cycle of profits and death while we give some kind of status to the fact that somebody simply served......no I remember those who came back from WWII and how they conducted themselves.

View user profile
Yea....that is what I do on this forum.....misrepresent the truth.....while your vet organizations never trashed McCain. You are either one of those kids who did not do well in school and chose the military, or you are intentionally lying. I am an easy target. Who gets up in any forum and says the military and vets are the problem.....only a nut.....a liar.........I get it.

There were other whispers as well: McCain had slept with prostitutes and given his wife V.D.; he’d turned traitor in the “Hanoi Hilton,” or was mentally unstable from his captivity, or was a Manchurian Candidate, brainwashed to destroy the G.O.P. (There was then, and still is, a wacky Web site devoted to those last theories. The former Green Beret behind it, Ted Sampley, is back at it today with a savage “Stop Hanoi John Kerry” diatribe; he also supports the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. Beyond Sampley, most anti-McCain vets in South Carolina opposed the senator on political and/or veterans’ issues—not for his war service. A top McCain aide told me he didn’t think the vets’ antagonism was nearly the factor that the more personal attacks were.) For just meeting with the gay Log Cabin Republicans, McCain was labeled the “Fag Army” candidate.

Yep, those vet organizations did not attack McCain.....please

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2004/11/mccain200411

View user profile
gatorfan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The military overwhelmingly voted for Trump.  The guy who disrespected McCain being a POW, and the guy who said he did his service on Howard Stern's show avoiding sexual diseases.  The military does not care about morality.  They need the myth to continue that the militarization of America has been heroic and we are being protected from ideas by our military.   MIC makes record profits as we export war and use American kids as a key component in the scam.   You see anybody who criticizes the Military is a coward.   Anybody who questions why are we using the military to handle criminal matters is considered a lunatic.   Anybody who raises the spectrum of evil that we may be committing, is a nut.  In the end it does not matter.  We are not prepared for what is coming.   We have dumped trillions and our grandchildren's future down a rabbit hole and we are NOT prepared to defend this nation.   We are like the French who thought they had spent a lot of money to defend their nation, when they were fighting the last war and the Germans were around their defenses in a NY second.   Trump is just part of the scam.   John Kerry served, but vets gutted him.    John McCain was gutted by vets.   Some act like a kid who serves in the military is elevated to some sacred position in the MIC shell game where they will sell more military and more war.....I call bull chit.

Got any evidence of that or are you just "misrepresenting" the truth (again) by applying your overly large tar brush to many when it only applies to a few? What would you REALLY know about Veterans and their concerns anyway? Belong to any Veterans groups like the American Legion so you can get a feel for what large numbers of veterans REALLY think? Oh that's right, the anti-military pacifist who thinks the U.S. should be an isolationist country (like his hero country North Korea) wouldn't be allowed to join. Pitiful actually because you would immediately learn most are not knuckle dragging losers after all.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2004/11/mccain200411

THE TRASHING OF JOHN MCCAIN

Simultaneously stumping for Bush and defending Kerry against attacks by Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, John McCain must be haunted by the vicious South Carolina smear campaign (he was crazy, a traitor, he fathered a black child) that helped Bush win the 2000 Republican nomination. Has McCain joined the team that engineered his destruction?

BY RICHARD GOODING
NOVEMBER 2004

*******

It got ugly in NC for McCain when the "Christian Coalition" fostered some baseless rumors about him.  I suggest you read the whole piece if you can't remember how George W Bush used the right-wing evangelicals against McCain.  One example:  The child that Cindy McCain brought to the US for surgery to remedy a cleft palate, and subsequently adopted, became John's "black love child".  Sick...but we expect sick from the pseudo-Christians.

Hilarious, Seaoat, we posted from the same site.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Floridatexan wrote:...but we expect sick from the pseudo-Christians.  

All organized religions are bullshit, of course, but Christianity is spectacularly so.

C'mon, Adam and Eve, the virgin birth, water into wine, raising from the dead...  who can believe that shit?

ALL organized religion about nothing but social conformity and profit. "Pseudo Christians" is redundant, it's ALL PSEUDO!

Hilarious, Seaoat, we posted from the same site.

Anybody who pays attention to American history and gives a chit remembers what vets did to John McCain in South Carolina. Gator is at one of his how can I get some more benefits from the government vet meetings which means attack anybody who questions the status quo of the militarization of American society. Actually, I like giving gator crap, but I know he has seen the waste and has seen the abuses. He is not stupid. It just is where are those vet groups who are asking America to stop putting our future in big baskets of high tech cost over runs which enrich MIC. The truth is I am soon to be a spec of dust which matters little. Those who served could actually show some patriotism and give a chit about our grandchildren. Question military spending, and question why we are in the middle east killing civilians. No, those people are called sissies, and cowards, because the truth remains......MIC owns them when they were in the mercenary military, and they own and control them after. So until some folks quit with the self serving can I have some more chit, and actually become citizens who question this insane paradigm, we are doomed.

View user profile
All organized religions are bullshit, of course, but Christianity is spectacularly so.


You have a right to your opinion, and I have a right to be a Christian. I just do not buy into the illogical, and do not care if my beliefs are ridiculed. I have lived in the belief that Matthew six is the Nexus, and I get ridiculed by Christians and atheist alike. Do not care.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven."

But you go the church every Sunday, don't you, making a big show of your devout belief. If you go to church, you can't believe Matthew 6, you fucking hypocrite.

But you go the church every Sunday, don't you, making a big show of your devout belief. If you go to church, you can't believe Matthew 6, you fucking hypocrite.

I have not been to church since Easter two years ago.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Yea....that is what I do on this forum.....misrepresent the truth.....while your vet organizations never trashed McCain.  You are either one of those kids who did not do well in school and chose the military, or you are intentionally lying.  I am an easy target.  Who gets up in any forum and says the military and vets are the problem.....only a nut.....a liar.........I get it.

There were other whispers as well: McCain had slept with prostitutes and given his wife V.D.; he’d turned traitor in the “Hanoi Hilton,” or was mentally unstable from his captivity, or was a Manchurian Candidate, brainwashed to destroy the G.O.P. (There was then, and still is, a wacky Web site devoted to those last theories. The former Green Beret behind it, Ted Sampley, is back at it today with a savage “Stop Hanoi John Kerry” diatribe; he also supports the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. Beyond Sampley, most anti-McCain vets in South Carolina opposed the senator on political and/or veterans’ issues—not for his war service. A top McCain aide told me he didn’t think the vets’ antagonism was nearly the factor that the more personal attacks were.) For just meeting with the gay Log Cabin Republicans, McCain was labeled the “Fag Army” candidate.

Yep, those vet organizations did not attack McCain.....please

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2004/11/mccain200411

You like to cherry pick comments to bolster your feeble attempts at rebuttal. When you learn to read and comprehend the whole of what you read perhaps you will understand what I said. But I doubt that will happen.

View user profile
You like to cherry pick comments to bolster your feeble attempts at rebuttal.

Yes, I am guilty of the same. It is not hard to cherry pick vets going after Senator McCain. Hell, where were they when Trump disrespected him. Nowhere man....

View user profile
Even the pimple on Rush Limbaugh's behind that kept him out of serving his country the way non child molesters did deserves more respect than fake 45 and his entire sub human family. Fill the swamps with the whole backward bunch.

View user profile
How can we have this fool as commander in chief when he knows that war will buy him time in the investigations. How do we know if he is not already compromised by the Russians who are going to use the North Koreans as their proxy and then watching us get whacked over no vital American interests as he marches across the former soviet states.......I have no confidence that this man is not a traitor.

View user profile
Guest wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:...but we expect sick from the pseudo-Christians.  

All organized religions are bullshit, of course, but Christianity is spectacularly so.

C'mon, Adam and Eve, the virgin birth, water into wine, raising from the dead...  who can believe that shit?

ALL organized religion about nothing but social conformity and profit. "Pseudo Christians" is redundant, it's ALL PSEUDO!

Not to me it isn't. I am a true believer and I can give you concrete reasons for my beliefs. I just hate these creepy evangelicals, and even more hate that Herr Drumpf wants to cater to them. My papaw, a Southern Baptist, always called them "screw you on Saturday, go to church on Sunday."

View user profile
I'm wondering why serving during the Vietnam era (not in Vietnam as he claimed campaigning) matters?

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum