Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senator Susan Collins a Republican.....will not support Trump

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Trump lacks decency. That is an understatement. However, there is one area of the country takes pride in having no decency. More to come. Real Republicans cannot support him.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Trump lacks decency.   That is an understatement.  However, there is one area of the country takes pride in having no decency.   More to come.  Real Republicans cannot support him.

Now you're even annoying me with this. There are pockets of racist people throughout the country; even though I know why you're picking on the South, you are mistaken if you think the majority of southerners are racist. They are not. But given the history of slavery in the old Deep South, granted there are always going to be people who embrace the idea that they're better than others by virtue of their "whiteness". But that's true in other parts of the country as well. Missouri, for instance.

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/21/missouris_tortured_history_of_racism_why_the_inferno_in_ferguson_is_no_surprise_partner/

Senator Susan Collins a Republican.....will not support Trump American14_1

2seaoat

Your map shows where the haters live. Is every citizen a hater? NO However, with the exception of Northern Virginia and Southern Florida where modernity and diversity are the rule, the balance of the map shows far less diversity, education, wealth, and intelligence. When people enter primaries and both parties have different office holders, I will be wrong. However, in lock step after the Civil Rights Act was passed by Johnson, all of these former Democratic states marched lock step over to the Republican Party under the Nixon Southern strategy to appeal to hate and prejudice. Folks can pretend all day long that the problem is not an entire culture, but the voting booth and the policies of exclusion and prejudice do not lie.

Please call me wrong when Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana have a Republican and Democrat as Senators.......sorry......the very resistance to the truth I speak.....speaks volumes about the illusion that the new south has in fact embraced modernity and diversity with open arms......it has embraced the dog whistle, and I will continue to irritate because the culture is real and a present danger to America.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

Now you're even annoying me with this.  

It's about time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Your map shows where the haters live.

See, Tex, there are no "haters" anywhere except in the South. lol

2seaoat

Show me any other part of this great nation where haters control a multi state region at the polls, and consistently fight equal protection for Muslims, Mexicans, and blacks........sorry, you can deny the dog whistle reality you are immersed, but any objective person simply has to giggle at such delusion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum