Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chill bumps.

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Chill bumps. - Page 3 Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/8/2012, 12:22 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You peasants always complain about the bourgeoisie . You could have been a party member if you had kissed enough ass...now go back to your straw bed Dreams milking the cows to supply food for the elite comes early....

52Chill bumps. - Page 3 Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/8/2012, 12:26 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
riceme wrote:
ghandi wrote:
riceme wrote:Thank you, sir... you were right: "Chill bumps," or as I would say, "Goose bumps""

[flash(425,350)][/flash]

With that being said, Why would dreamsglore make fun of any post praising the National Anthem?
I really am curious. Why would any true American hate our National Anthem?

I had to go back to pg1 to figger it out, but I surmise because she believes you to be a racist and a bigot.

To your second question, I've no idea why any American would hate our National Anthem. While I am disenchanted and disappointed with and distrustful of our government, I love my country and the Constitution on which it was founded very deeply.

If this is what you were referring to, I am not certain that Dreams was saying that she hates the National Anthem, however. I believe that she was simply mocking you, and possibly Teo as well. I could be wrong... All sorts of ways to misinterpret things here! :-E

It's impossible to be a racist after 20+ years of military service.
The best man at my wedding was African American. Still one of my best friends. Does that make me a racist? dreamsglore thinks so. I don't hate black people. I despise anyone who will not work for a living, expects a handout, shoots people in drive bye's because they were disrespected, home invaders, loud music out of cars..............these things are not race specific. dreams imagined that they are. Just like her racist big dog remark on another thread today.

It's impossible to be a racist after 20 years in the military? Did I read that correctly? Are you serious? So because you have a black friend you can't be racist? LOL!

Is that the entire depth that you have to bring to this conversation? If so, just take a picture of ghandi(pretend it's me) and throw darts at it. Move on. Twit. I'm not a racist or a bigot. I'm a hard working, tax paying American. Get over it already.

Who also gets a check from the gubment and then becomes a gubment worker.Isn't that double dipping?

Do you have a foundation where I can donate money to your childrens mental help. I'm sure it must be costly after living with you till they flew the coo coo nest.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum