Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chill bumps.

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Chill bumps. Empty Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:35 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Watching the pre-game show and Jordan Sparks sing, and I still get chill bumps and a tear in my eye everytime I hear the National Anthem. Do you?
Some people use that time to take a bathroom break. Shame in them.
Don't even ask me what Taps does to me. Pride in America.

2Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

what game are you watching?

3Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:44 pm

ghandi wrote:Watching the pre-game show and Jordan Sparks sing, and I still get chill bumps and a tear in my eye everytime I hear the National Anthem. Do you?

I got tears in my eyes from laughing after reading this.

4Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:45 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Joanimaroni wrote:
what game are you watching?

SD and NO

5Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:47 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:Watching the pre-game show and Jordan Sparks sing, and I still get chill bumps and a tear in my eye everytime I hear the National Anthem. Do you?

That's because you hate America.

You are a twisted, sick individual. And we all know it. Go burn a Bible. Witch.

6Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:47 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Pride in America....I guess if you were born in Iraq or Iran you would still love America and cry...

7Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:50 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Pride in America....I guess if you were born in Iraq or Iran you would still love America and cry...

If I was born in iraq or iran, I might be fighting Americans. Is it a crime to have pride in where you come from?

8Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:50 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL! Isn't it ironic a bigot and racist gets tears in his eyes when hearing the national anthem.Go figure.

9Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:53 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL! Isn't it ironic a bigot and racist gets tears in his eyes when hearing the national anthem.Go figure.

Is that why you hate Navy Chiefs. Because we love our country? devil worshiping witch.

10Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Pride in America....I guess if you were born in Iraq or Iran you would still love America and cry...

If I was born in iraq or iran, I might be fighting Americans. Is it a crime to have pride in where you come from?

If there is something to be proud of. So what are you so proud of ?

11Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 8:56 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Is that why you hate Navy Chiefs. Because we love our country? devil worshiping witch.

Ahahahaha!

12Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 9:02 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Why don't you leave if you hate it here so much?
Just like my previous mexican neighbors.

13Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 9:05 pm

A billion plus people like this one.

Just depends on where you were born..................

14Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 9:14 pm

ghandi wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Nobody said anything about hating it here. I'm just laughing at you. You're so proud of a country that touts racial equality and you're a racist. Now that's funny!

15Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 9:16 pm

Okay, I don't have cable, the only competitive sport I like is UFC, and I'm so out of the loop on modern music that I have no idea what a Jordan Sparks might be. But you've inspired me to look up the National Anthem for this game on YouTube... only song that will choke me up more is Amazing Grace.

Oh, and you're right... Taps is right up there with the National Anthem and Amazing Grace. Now that I think of it, I'm not sure in what order the tear-jerking occurs exactly, after Amazing Grace, which was my real mom's favorite song who died when I was four.

16Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 9:18 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Nobody said anything about hating it here. I'm just laughing at you. You're so proud of a country that touts racial equality and you're a racist. Now that's funny!

Listen up dummy. Can't you follow threads? This was a question for teo. Not you dreams. Damn, you is stoopid.

17Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 9:22 pm

Thank you, sir... you were right: "Chill bumps," or as I would say, "Goose bumps""

18Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 9:32 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

riceme wrote:Thank you, sir... you were right: "Chill bumps," or as I would say, "Goose bumps""

With that being said, Why would dreamsglore make fun of any post praising the National Anthem?
I really am curious. Why would any true American hate our National Anthem?

19Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 9:51 pm

ghandi wrote:
riceme wrote:Thank you, sir... you were right: "Chill bumps," or as I would say, "Goose bumps""

[flash(425,350)][/flash]

With that being said, Why would dreamsglore make fun of any post praising the National Anthem?

I had to go back to pg1 to figger it out, but I surmise because she believes you to be a racist and a bigot.

To your second question, I've no idea why any American would hate our National Anthem. While I am disenchanted and disappointed with and distrustful of our government, I love my country and the Constitution on which it was founded very deeply.

If this is what you were referring to, I am not certain that Dreams was saying that she hates the National Anthem, however. I believe that she was simply mocking you, and possibly Teo as well. I could be wrong... All sorts of ways to misinterpret things here! :-E

20Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 9:59 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

riceme wrote:
ghandi wrote:

[flash(425,350)][/flash]

I had to go back to pg1 to figger it out, but I surmise because she believes you to be a racist and a bigot.

To your second question, I've no idea why any American would hate our National Anthem. While I am disenchanted and disappointed with and distrustful of our government, I love my country and the Constitution on which it was founded very deeply.

If this is what you were referring to, I am not certain that Dreams was saying that she hates the National Anthem, however. I believe that she was simply mocking you, and possibly Teo as well. I could be wrong... All sorts of ways to misinterpret things here! :-E

It's impossible to be a racist after 20+ years of military service.
The best man at my wedding was African American. Still one of my best friends. Does that make me a racist? dreamsglore thinks so. I don't hate black people. I despise anyone who will not work for a living, expects a handout, shoots people in drive bye's because they were disrespected, home invaders, loud music out of cars..............these things are not race specific. dreams imagined that they are. Just like her racist big dog remark on another thread today.

21Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 10:04 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad wrote:A billion plus people like this one.

Hey they didn't have bombs bursting air and rockets red glare...what kind of stupid anthem is that ? At least they didn't lie and say they were the land of the free..

.Hey Ghandi....better watch who you point that 45 at one of them might be an undercover DEA and shoot your ass.

lost my weapons in the great hurricane of 04, now that'll make one cry.

22Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 10:11 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hey they didn't have bombs bursting air and rockets red glare...what kind of stupid anthem is that ? At least they didn't lie and say they were the land of the free..

.Hey Ghandi....better watch who you point that 45 at one of them might be an undercover DEA and shoot your ass.

I'll take my chances against anyone else armed as I am. As for the chinese. I'm not fond of short people. Yea, I know they have 1 tall guy in basketball but he's not a very good shot with a pistol.

Finished digging that hole in your backyard yet? I saw an ostrich at the zoo bury his head in the ground and think it was hiding.

23Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 10:16 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I'll take my chances against anyone else armed as I am. As for the chinese. I'm not fond of short people. Yea, I know they have 1 tall guy in basketball but he's not a very good shot with a pistol.

Finished digging that hole in your backyard yet? I saw an ostrich at the zoo bury his head in the ground and think it was hiding.

Better carry a higher capacity weapon for when the Zombies come for you.. I hope after eating someone as FOS as you they will get sick and die before they make it out to my place.

24Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 10:20 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ghandi wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Better carry a higher capacity weapon for when the Zombies come for you.. I hope after eating someone as FOS as you they will get sick and die before they make it out to my place.

I have plenty higher but have never needed them. Yet. But I still practice with them. Zombies? Really? I'm ready for home invaders and any kind of thief or even a hostile government takeover, but zombies?

25Chill bumps. Empty Re: Chill bumps. 10/7/2012, 10:23 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Zombies is DHS speak for starving intercity folks that will be desperate in the coming greatest depression.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum