Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe Rogan cusses his way to clarity....this is good.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jl2JQfxnnHU#!

Thanks Lurch I found this off your signature site link....

I was with him until about 8:30... But aside from that, yeah. I had no idea my favorite UFC Commentator was so political!

EDIT: T: you have a PM.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:I was with him until about 8:30... But aside from that, yeah. I had no idea my favorite UFC Commentator was so political!

He is definitely not for everyone..I understand where he comes from....He is crude and there are better philosophers with more rounded vocabularies..

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
riceme wrote:I was with him until about 8:30... But aside from that, yeah. I had no idea my favorite UFC Commentator was so political!

He is definitely not for everyone..I understand where he comes from....He is crude and there are better philosophers with more rounded vocabularies..

Having worked in the environments I have, including in heavy industrial manufacturing for the past 12-years, talking to truck drivers and/or carriers nearly all day every day for eight, in the field for Forest Svc before that, I unfortunately talk like a sailor. So, his language doesn't bother me one bit. I did go about 2-years without cussing, then started working w/truck drivers all day every day again, so... It's a "curse" (har har).

Not at all ladylike, I know. But then, I never claimed to be a lady.

cherry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum