Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOICE Republicans Need to Abandon the Trump Ship ASAP

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/16/patriotic-republicans-must-vote-for-democrats-in-2018-trump-russia-comey/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ep%205-16&utm_term=%2AEditors%20Picks

America's national security demands it.

PkrBum

PkrBum

After the risks that Hillary took... i doubt dem national security is any more desirable.

Maybe we can all reject the big two parties. Now THAT would be change.

PkrBum wrote:After the risks that Hillary took... i doubt dem national security is any more desirable.

Democrats "comrades" only care about their power and not the nation as a whole.

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:

Gee, what a swell idea, little PkrBoy.

Gosh, if you're a good little PkrBoy, do you think maybe Santa Claus will give you a Rainbow Unicorn for a pet?

Wouldn't that be nice?

Now, be a good little PkrBoy and let the grown-ups talk.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Floridatexan wrote:
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/16/patriotic-republicans-must-vote-for-democrats-in-2018-trump-russia-comey/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ep%205-16&utm_term=%2AEditors%20Picks

America's national security demands it.

Abandon the republican party? When will democrats abandon their own?

PkrBum

PkrBum

The general electorate is abandoning the dems... it really doesn't matter what the useful idiots think.

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:The general electorate is abandoning the dems...  

The Republican party is abandoning Trump...  

When Mueller gets done, everyone who went to work in the White House is going to wish they could join Roger Ailes in the grave because being dead is going to seem preferable to being turned out and passed around in prison.

Lawyer up, bitches!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) is expected announce Thursday that he is resigning before the end of this congressional term, according to three sources familiar with his plans.
Chaffetz did not respond to a request for comment Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. Multiple sources say he will leave Congress on June 30.
Chaffetz, 50, is chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, the top investigative body in the chamber. He recently subpoenaed James Comey's memos, and invited the fired FBI director to testify next week before his panel.
Chaffetz told POLITICO last month he had begun exploring employment outside Congress. Several sources in the Capitol say Chaffetz has told his colleagues he will appear on Fox News.

del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The general electorate is abandoning the dems...  

The Republican party is abandoning Trump...  

When Mueller gets done, everyone who went to work in the White House is going to wish they could join Roger Ailes in the grave because being dead is going to seem preferable to being turned out and passed around in prison.

Lawyer up, bitches!

Another mantra of how bad the GOP is and how the GOP sucks, yet the keep winning seats in government all over the US

zsomething

Waiting wrote:
Another mantra of how bad the GOP is and how the GOP sucks, yet the keep winning seats in government all over the US

If popularity were a sign of quality, Miley Cyrus wouldn't be topping charts.

You can brainwash stupid people into believing anything. Look at the South. They've been electing Republicans for decades... and for decades they've been getting the shit end of everything. You name it, we get the worst of it. Highest infant mortality, highest unemployment, highest crime, highest poverty, worst education, lousiest roads, worst health care, most dependency on the federal government. Hell, I see "TEA Party" clowns all over my state, and we take in almost three dollars from the fed for every tax dollar collected. "Taxed enough already?" Puh-leeze. We can start crying about that when we're self-supporting. Instead we're glued to the tit of all those blue states everybody here hates. Conservative Southerners are like bratty children, hating their parents while they live under their roof.

If conservative policies were really the best ones, why aren't the red states leading the rest of the country, instead of lagging behind it? We should be Utopias, right, if the GOP's really so good? And yet, the states that most consistently elect conservatives consistently get the worst results. Their policies have had a fair period of experimentation -- decades of it. And all they have to show is decades of failure.

But people keep electing 'em because they do what they're told. They buy the bullshit.

Conservatives aren't the ones with the best ideas... they're just the ones easiest to fool. I blame being raised in church. You train people to believe absurd stuff like talking snakes and loaves and fishes, and selling them trickle-down economics is eeeeeeeasy.

And they're lousy at governing, but they're great at propaganda. Total cult tactics, straight out of Eric Hoffer -- set everything up as Us vs. Them, create the illusion you're under attack and only your side can help you, fill your side with propaganda that tells them what they want to hear and help them pretend it's "news," all the while teaching them that they should distrust any other source. Yeah, conservatives never fail, that's just the "lying media." Only the good news about your team and the bad news about the other is true, right?

And you never question it.

Conservatives aggressively brainwash their followers. FOX News, talk radio, all that crap... a steady diet of comfort food for people who want to maintain the idea that what they want to believe is actually true.

Democrats have plenty of shortcomings, I'll admit. I'm not a Democrat because I think they're perfect... I'm a Democrat because I see, from evidence and experience, that the Republicans are completely unviable. I live in a state that provides me plenty of hard evidence, every day, that their ideas don't freakin' work.

So, don't equate "popularity" with being right, or good. Justin Beiber sells out shows everywhere he goes, after all.

zsomething wrote:
Waiting wrote:

If popularity were a sign of quality, Miley Cyrus wouldn't be topping charts.

You can brainwash stupid people into believing anything. Look at the South. They've been electing Republicans for decades... and for decades they've been getting the shit end of everything. You name it, we get the worst of it. Highest infant mortality, highest unemployment, highest crime, highest poverty, worst education, lousiest roads, worst health care, most dependency on the federal government. Hell, I see "TEA Party" clowns all over my state, and we take in almost three dollars from the fed for every tax dollar collected. "Taxed enough already?" Puh-leeze. We can start crying about that when we're self-supporting. Instead we're glued to the tit of all those blue states everybody here hates. Conservative Southerners are like bratty children, hating their parents while they live under their roof.

If conservative policies were really the best ones, why aren't the red states leading the rest of the country, instead of lagging behind it? We should be Utopias, right, if the GOP's really so good? And yet, the states that most consistently elect conservatives consistently get the worst results. Their policies have had a fair period of experimentation -- decades of it. And all they have to show is decades of failure.

But people keep electing 'em because they do what they're told. They buy the bullshit.

Conservatives aren't the ones with the best ideas... they're just the ones easiest to fool. I blame being raised in church. You train people to believe absurd stuff like talking snakes and loaves and fishes, and selling them trickle-down economics is eeeeeeeasy.

And they're lousy at governing, but they're great at propaganda. Total cult tactics, straight out of Eric Hoffer -- set everything up as Us vs. Them, create the illusion you're under attack and only your side can help you, fill your side with propaganda that tells them what they want to hear and help them pretend it's "news," all the while teaching them that they should distrust any other source. Yeah, conservatives never fail, that's just the "lying media." Only the good news about your team and the bad news about the other is true, right?

And you never question it.

Conservatives aggressively brainwash their followers. FOX News, talk radio, all that crap... a steady diet of comfort food for people who want to maintain the idea that what they want to believe is actually true.

Democrats have plenty of shortcomings, I'll admit. I'm not a Democrat because I think they're perfect... I'm a Democrat because I see, from evidence and experience, that the Republicans are completely unviable. I live in a state that provides me plenty of hard evidence, every day, that their ideas don't freakin' work.

So, don't equate "popularity" with being right, or good. Justin Beiber sells out shows everywhere he goes, after all.

A very fallacious analogy.

PkrBum wrote:After the risks that Hillary took... i doubt dem national security is any more desirable.

Look over there! >>>>>>>>>>>>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum