Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kellyanne Goebbles Talks Reporters Being Let Go

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Why doesn't she and her fellow monster Bannon "I know what he meant, I work with him every day." simply take reporters out and shoot them? Fake president Trump is STILL Putin's puppet and real Americans hope that filthy lying smack talking swine like her and Bannon will soon be let go.

RealLindaL

Such a class act she is. NOT. And it looks like Chris caved. Looks staged, matter of fact.

But she and her reality star boss still don't get that the media are not their cheering section and aren't supposed to be. She wants people fired because they said bad things about Trump?? Are you kidding me???

As for Bannon and Conway's being let go - ha - fat chance. You'll be waiting a long time for that. A very, very long time.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Such a class act she is.   NOT.  And it looks like Chris caved.  Looks staged, matter of fact.

But she and her reality star boss still don't get that the media are not their cheering section and aren't supposed to be.  She wants people fired because they said bad things about Trump??  Are you kidding me???

As for Bannon and Conway's being let go - ha - fat chance.   You'll be waiting a long time for that.  A very, very long time.  

LOL just listen to Goebbles talk about disrespect to the office of the President. What she really means is fake president.  Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Blah, blah, blah

LOL LOVE IT! Fake president TRUMP'S VERY FIRST GOLDEN SHOWER!        lol!

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Such a class act she is.   NOT.  And it looks like Chris caved.  Looks staged, matter of fact.

But she and her reality star boss still don't get that the media are not their cheering section and aren't supposed to be.  She wants people fired because they said bad things about Trump??  Are you kidding me???

As for Bannon and Conway's being let go - ha - fat chance.   You'll be waiting a long time for that.  A very, very long time.  

You never tire of being wrong, do you?

They, and you should, want those who post lies and half truths or badly edit should be fired.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... 

You are probably right Linda.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum