Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Israeli intel on US-Iran talks passed to key Republicans to Damage talks

+3
KarlRove
ZVUGKTUBM
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The republicans who received this intel and failed to report it to the FBI or Justice Department committed treason.

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/29270-traitor-senators-used-israeli-spies-against-their-own-country

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:The republicans who received this intel and failed to report it to the FBI or Justice Department committed treason.

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/29270-traitor-senators-used-israeli-spies-against-their-own-country

No doubt KarlRove and Markle will excuse this misbehavior by elected GOP representatives, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Transparency .... Obama promised it, has yet to deliver.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Transparency .... Obama promised it, has yet to deliver.

And you complain about other posters who bring up red herring arguments........

Obama is not transparent, so Republicans in the Senate and Congress can collude with foreign spies to undermine the president's agenda.

The blow back from all of this is going to be a bucket of shit poured all over Bibi and Israel.  It will start when the U.S. stops vetoing UN Resolutions aimed at Israel. Israel will say, "so what?" but then the countries that care, starting with the EU countries, are going to start laying very subtle economic sanctions against Israel. The EU is a major marketplace for Israel, and Bibi is going to feel the heat. Obama is not going to help him out of the looming predicament.

The fat lady has yet to sing, and I am thinking that Obama is going to be holding the better cards when she does.

knothead

knothead

At the end of the day, the citizens of Israel understand one thing . . . . their nation exists because of American support . . . . . not God and not destiny . . . end of story.

Markle

Markle

It is a terrible agreement, it should be stopped before semi-retired President Obama can do more damage to our country.

They, and the rest of the world, our friends and foes alike, also know that semi-retired President Obama is inept as President and as a negotiator.

Please see the SNAFU created in by the SNAFU with Bowe Bergdahl. We were lied to by President Obama.

Please see the Middle East and Yemen specifically where the country is in chaos, the leaders have left the country and this White House STILL claims Yemen as a success story.

President Obama won the Liar of the Year award from a left wing "fact check" organization.

This is the man our far left Progressive good friends want to depend on for transparency and for negotiating a deal that will keep nuclear weapons out of the hands of terrorists. Really?

Last edited by Markle on 3/26/2015, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:At the end of the day, the citizens of Israel understand one thing . . . .  their nation exists because of American support . . . . . not God and not destiny . . . end of story.

They, and the rest of the world, our friends and foes alike, also know that semi-retired President Obama is inept as President and as a negotiator.  It is a terrible deal negotiated by a terrible president.

Please see the SNAFU created in by the SNAFU with Bowe Bergdahl.  We were lied to by President Obama.

Please see the Middle East and Yemen specifically where the country is in chaos, the leaders have left the country and this White House STILL claims Yemen as a success story.

President Obama won the Liar of the Year award from a left wing "fact check" organization.

This is the man our far left Progressive good friends want to depend on for transparency and for negotiating a deal that will keep nuclear weapons out of the hands of terrorists.  Really?

You are smoking something illegal it seems . . . . Obama is trying to turn around decades of America capitulating to the whims of our petulant child, Israel . . . . . no President has EVER stood up to them and their domestic allies here at home. I support Israel completely but within reason, they cannot do what they wish and set America up to fight Iran when it obviously has the potential to be avoided. Inept? No . . . . Courageous? Absolutely!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:You are smoking something illegal it seems . . . . Obama is trying to turn around decades of America capitulating to the whims of our petulant child, Israel . . . . . no President has EVER stood up to them and their domestic allies here at home.  I support Israel completely but within reason, they cannot do what they wish and set America up to fight Iran when it obviously has the potential to be avoided.  Inept? No . . . . Courageous? Absolutely!

Two great posts in a row, Knothead!!

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:You are smoking something illegal it seems . . . . Obama is trying to turn around decades of America capitulating to the whims of our petulant child, Israel . . . . . no President has EVER stood up to them and their domestic allies here at home.  I support Israel completely but within reason, they cannot do what they wish and set America up to fight Iran when it obviously has the potential to be avoided.  Inept? No . . . . Courageous? Absolutely!

Thanks Zman, and I'm trying to watch basketball too . . . . my Cats are on deck soon.

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Thanks Zman, and I'm trying to watch basketball too . . . . my Cats are on deck soon.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Oh Yeah Sal!!!! Big night . . . . some good games. Watching NC and WI right now . . . . amazingly NC is up . . . . . would love to see Mr. Oats' pick go down tonight. I'm sure it will tighten up as the 2nd half progresses . . .

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Obama is not transparent, so Republicans in the Senate and Congress can collude with foreign spies to undermine the president's agenda.

The blow back from all of this is going to be a bucket of shit poured all over Bibi and Israel.  It will start when the U.S. stops vetoing UN Resolutions aimed at Israel. Israel will say, "so what?" but then the countries that care, starting with the EU countries, are going to start laying very subtle economic sanctions against Israel. The EU is a major marketplace for Israel, and Bibi is going to feel the heat. Obama is not going to help him out of the looming predicament.

The fat lady has yet to sing, and I am thinking that Obama is going to be holding the better cards when she does.

Whatever bro. You are clueless and so is Obummer. Obama promised transparency. He lied.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Whatever bro. You are clueless and so is Obummer. Obama promised transparency. He lied.
Give us a break.  If Obama cured cancer you'd find something nasty to say about him because he's black.  If you could at least express your displeasure with him with wit instead of stupidity and unearned arrogance, we could at least be entertained.

Markle

Markle

Israeli intel on US-Iran talks passed to key Republicans to Damage talks Cavuto_zpsschexqnu

Last edited by Markle on 3/27/2015, 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Well Neil........when American kids can die defending Israeli interests to protect Israeli kids......yep.....I think most Americans have a problem with that logic. The agreement may not work. I would rather try to save American kids than to simply capitulate to another nation's interests.

would love to see Mr. Oats' pick go down tonight.

Markle

Markle

Israeli soldiers, civilian men, women and children have died by the thousands defending Israel.

They are also a strong Democracy sharing our interests in the Middle East.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Israeli soldiers, civilian men, women and children have died by the thousands defending Israel.

Who cares if they die for their country? It is called patriotism. We should not have to sacrifice our children for Israeli interests. We do not share the same interests in the Middle East. Our interests would be much different if we did not have to bear the burden of covering for Israel all of the time.

A strong democracy? They have a strong police state. You do not enjoy the same freedoms in Israel as here. Lots of censorship.

You and KarlRove have your priorities screwed up.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Golly, it seems apparent that we can't win over War Hero with facts or reason.  But then again, why in hell should we care? 

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Well Neil........when American kids can die defending Israeli interests to protect Israeli kids......yep.....I think most Americans have a problem with that logic. The agreement may not work. I would rather try to save American kids than to simply capitulate to another nation's interests.

would love to see Mr. Oats' pick go down tonight.

We haven't fought for one Israeli interest. You're a liar.

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Israeli soldiers, civilian men, women and children have died by the thousands defending Israel.

Who cares if they die for their country? It is called patriotism. We should not have to sacrifice our children for Israeli interests. We do not share the same interests in the Middle East. Our interests would be much different if we did not have to bear the burden of covering for Israel all of the time.

A strong democracy? They have a strong police state. You do not enjoy the same freedoms in Israel as here. Lots of censorship.

You and seaoat need to get together and have a pity party.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You and seaoat need to get together and have a pity party.

It seems to me you need the pity party. Your agenda for Iran is in the dust bin where it belongs. Obama ain't going there, and he ain't taking any crap from Bibi over it.

2seaoat

We haven't fought for one Israeli interest. You're a liar.

The Israelis were threatened by Saddham who actually launched rocket attacks against Israel. Under the guise of fighting terrorists and searching for WMD, we destroyed the nation state of Iraq and eliminated a threat to Israel. Thousands of American kids died, and no Israelis died. Five trillion of our wealth was and is being poured down that rabbit hole, and not one dime of money from Israel was spent. At some point you will realize that as two sovereign nations we have separate interests, and that direct manipulation of our politics through monetary contributions or threats of funding primary opponents is not acceptable if we still call ourselves a sovereign nation. There will be times which our interests call for American actions. Iraq was not one of them, and Iran is not one of them.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:We haven't fought for one Israeli interest. You're a liar.

The Israelis were threatened by Saddham who actually launched rocket attacks against Israel.  Under the guise of fighting terrorists and searching for WMD, we destroyed the nation state of Iraq and eliminated a threat to Israel.  Thousands of American kids died, and no Israelis died.  Five trillion of our wealth was and is being poured down that rabbit hole, and not one dime of money from Israel was spent.   At some point you will realize that as two sovereign nations we have separate interests, and that direct manipulation of our politics through monetary contributions or threats of funding primary opponents is not acceptable if we still call ourselves a sovereign nation.  There will be times which our interests call for American actions.  Iraq was not one of them, and Iran is not one of them.

TRUTH!! Karl, as usual, is blind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum