Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women's marches full of profane language, immoral behavior, and threats of violence against a sitting POTuS

+2
2seaoat
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The reason why people don't want democrats running D.C. Or their children to become democrats.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There's the reason you no longer have a significant other.

Floridatexan wrote:

If I had to have a significant other that cussed like Ashley Judd and made threats like madonna did towards trump, I wouldn't bother. Sorry, I'm not into women who can't act like ladies. Democratic women in these
Marches showed a lack of couth, lack of morals, and maturity. If those are my only choices for a relationship, I'm glad I am single.

Floridatexan wrote:

Are you proud of this FT? Does this send a shiver down your leg?

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/828663277271569/

2seaoat

Strong independent and intelligent woman always got little seaoat happy, but Aunt Bee baking cookies and being compliant and stupid never worked for me. I adore my wife who is an equal and could kick my asz intellectually and now physically. She hates Trump, and is disgusted that this man is a role model for children. It is mostly a woman thing, because I would probably go golfing with him and have fun. It is doubtful that I am going to be having fun however with him as President. I always had a different meter than most woman. I look at a man who does not drink with suspicion. I personally think he is mentally Ill, and Judd is sane, but then again I am happily married and a proud grandfather who likes sassy women.........so I understand your anguish and wish a sassy woman could make you happy.

polecat

polecat

Tellthetruth wrote:The reason why people don't want democrats running D.C. Or their children to become democrats.

The right suddenly needs everyone to be politically correct after running a campaign based in racism, bigotry and xenophobia.

Sal

Sal

Somehow, I find myself more offended by Trump - a misogynist who has made a habit of verbally insulting and physically assaulting women, than I am by the women who would have the temerity to raucously call him out for it.

Markle

Markle

Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

If I had to have a significant other that cussed like Ashley Judd and made threats like madonna did towards trump, I wouldn't bother.  Sorry, I'm not into women who can't act like ladies. Democratic women in these
Marches showed a lack of couth, lack of morals, and maturity.  If those are my only choices for a relationship, I'm glad I am single.

They have no character.

Chelsea Handler, a failing comedian...or whatever...has gone out of her way to be hateful and cruel.  Aside from her hateful comments about President Trump, she attacked Melania Trump saying "she barely speaks English".  Right, Chelsea she speaks FIVE languages fluently.  How many does she speak?

These are the people who make me cheer even more for President Donald Trump.  The more he succeeds, the more distressed and lost Progressives will become and that's a good thing!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:Strong independent and intelligent woman always got little seaoat happy, but Aunt Bee baking cookies and being compliant and stupid never worked for me.  I adore my wife who is an equal and could kick my asz intellectually and now physically.  She hates Trump, and is disgusted that this man is a role model for children.  It is mostly a woman thing, because I would probably go golfing with him and have fun.  It is doubtful that I am going to be having fun however with him as President.  I always had a different meter than most woman.  I look at a man who does not drink with suspicion.  I personally think he is mentally Ill, and Judd is sane, but then again I am happily married and a proud grandfather who likes sassy women.........so I understand your anguish and wish a sassy woman could make you happy.

Ha-ha, nothing like an "uppity woman" or worse yet many large groups of uppity women who do not know their place to get the old-fogies shaking their heads. Everything is fine, they say. What's all the fuss?

I think the demonstrations and marches on Saturday were fabulous. We have seen our strength and there is more to come.

polecat wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:The reason why people don't want democrats running D.C. Or their children to become democrats.

The right suddenly needs everyone to be politically correct after running a campaign based in racism, bigotry and xenophobia.

His appointments to his cabinet and who is married to dispel everything you just accused him of

11Women's marches full of profane language, immoral behavior, and threats of violence against a sitting POTuS Empty Here 1/25/2017, 7:48 pm

Women's marches full of profane language, immoral behavior, and threats of violence against a sitting POTuS Img_3213
Here is your liberal women hypocrites

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum