Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nasty Woman Ashley Judd Buries Trump ....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Culture
Ashley Judd Delivers Blistering Attack at Unrepentant Misogynist Trump
"Nasty women" poem energizes huge crowd.
By Tom Boggioni / Raw Story
January 21, 2017

"I am a nasty woman,” it began.

Actress and activist Ashley Judd launched a blistering attack on President Donald Trump before a packed mall in Washington DC, delivering a “nasty woman” poem slamming the new inaugurated president for his unrepentant misogyny.

Interrupting a speech being given by activist Michael Moore, Judd explained,”I bring you words from Nina Donovan,” a 19-year-old poet from Tennessee.

The actress then belted out Donovan’s slam poetry, beginning with, “I am a nasty woman. Not as nasty as a man who looks like he bathes in Cheeto dust, a man whose words are a dis to America, Electoral College-sanctioned hate speech.”

“I feel Hitler in these streets, Nazis renamed,” Judd continued, before turning to Trump’s disturbing comments about his daughter Ivanka.

“I’m not as nasty as your daughter being your favorite sex symbol,” she exclaimed. “Our p*ssies ain’t for grabbing. This p*ssy is for my pleasure and giving birth to more nasty woman,” the poem concludes.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum