Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet?

5 posters

How many women will be appointed to Trump's cabinet

Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet? I_vote_lcap50%Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet? I_vote_lcap25%Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet? I_vote_lcap25%Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet? I_vote_lcap0%Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet? I_vote_lcap0%Will we see a woman appointed to Trump's cabinet? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And if he does, who do you suggest and for which job?

Telstar

Telstar

I don't vote in these polls any more but word is that Nikki Haley talked with Trump yesterday and is being considered for a post.

Sal

Sal

I've heard Sarah Palin's named floated for Interior Department (drill baby, drill), and Crooked Pam Bondi has been talking with them ...

... and, why the hell not??

This team they're putting together resembles a bad comic book story line, where all the world's super villains escape from prison and convene under a mountain to plot how to extract, ... one ... million ... dollars!!

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:I've heard Sarah Palin's named floated for Interior Department (drill baby, drill), and Crooked Pam Bondi has been talking with them ...

... and, why the hell not??

This team they're putting together resembles a bad comic book story line, where all the world's super villains escape from prison and convene under a mountain to plot how to extract, ... one ... million ... dollars!!

Surely you jest. (No I'm not calling you Shirley) What no Michele Bachmann or Christine O'Donnell?

Vikingwoman

I'm more concerned about Trump's ties to Russia since they have intel of a Trump associate and a Russian parliament member meeting in Easter Europe.

Vikingwoman wrote:I'm more concerned about Trump's ties to Russia since they have intel of a Trump associate and a Russian parliament member meeting in Easter Europe.

You didn't care about Hillary's ties to Russia and the transfer of 20% of our uranium to them.....

RealLindaL

SheWrites wrote:And if he does, who do you suggest and for which job?

I have no idea which woman he'll pick nor for what job, but he'll have a token female in there for appearances' sake if nothing else, almost guaranteed. I voted 1.

I do hope it's not the treacherous Pam Bondi, but Trump does love blondes.

Vikingwoman

Tellthetruth wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I'm more concerned about Trump's ties to Russia since they have intel of a Trump associate and a Russian parliament member meeting in Easter Europe.

You didn't care about Hillary's ties to Russia and the transfer of 20% of our uranium to them.....

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/

"mostly false"... leftist new speak for when you desperately wish something wasn't true.

Markle

Markle

Please show us the source and link for this allegation.

Markle

Markle

How about the BEST QUALIFIED for the job?

Donald Trump fought his father tooth and nail to hire this woman to build a skyscraper in New York, decades ago. How does gender make a person qualified or unqualified?

Markle wrote:

How about the BEST QUALIFIED for the job?

Donald Trump fought his father tooth and nail to hire this woman to build a skyscraper in New York, decades ago.  How does gender make a person qualified or unqualified?

If you have to ask the question you are totally missing the point.  He's the President-elect of the country and has so many possibilities to fill these positions and so far we've seen white men who are as far right as you can go and have issues with race and ties to things that seem to be conflicts of interest.  These men are the most qualified?  I guess in your book.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum