Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gallup: Obama Gets a Minus 9 Percent Final Grade From the Public ### OWWW...This Stings our Progressives!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

This certainly will twist the tail of the far left Progressives here who think that only Petulant President Obama's likeability is relevant in running a country.

Here comes the TRUTH about what American's think of this administration. What do Americans believe is President Obama's greatest accomplishment...I'm not making this us...the situation for gays and lesbians. That is his legacy.

Gallup: Obama Gets a Minus 9 Percent Final Grade From the Public
by NEIL MUNRO17 Jan 2017705

The nation’s overall progress reversed and then slid backwards during the eight years President Barack Obama has been in the White House, according to Gallup’s new survey of American adults.

“Asked about the state of the nation over the past eight years, Americans say the U.S. gained ground in four of 19 policy domains, and they say it lost ground on 14 and held steady on one,” said the Gallup press statement, which highlighted factors deemed favorable to Obama.

“Asked about the state of the nation over the past eight years, Americans say the U.S. gained ground in four of 19 policy domains, and they say it lost ground on 14 and held steady on one,” said the Gallup press statement, which highlighted factors deemed favorable to Obama.

The public sees “the biggest setbacks on the federal debt, crime, the gap between the rich and the poor, and race relations,” Gallup admitted. Those grades were, respectively, minus 36 percent, minus 35 percent, minus 34 percent, and minus 27 percent for “race relations,” Gallup acknowledged. Obama also scored minus 7 percent when Americans were asked about the “situation for blacks.”

Overall, the public graded Obama’s accomplishments as a minus 9 percent rating in the survey, which was taken Jan 2 to Jan. 3.

[...]

Gallup: Obama Gets a Minus 9 Percent Final Grade From the Public ### OWWW...This Stings our Progressives! Gallup%20Poll_zpskqnulq8u

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/17/gallup-public-grades-obama-minus-9-percent/

RealLindaL

Nope, no stinging here!  Au contraire:

Per GALLUP as of 01/16/17  

Fifty-eight percent of Americans view President Barack Obama favorably as his second term nears its end. The latest figure, along with the 61% and 62% favorable ratings Obama received in the weeks after the 2016 election, is one of the president's highest marks since the "honeymoon" period during his first year in office.

The president will leave office with a much higher favorable rating than did his immediate predecessor, George W. Bush (40%). Bill Clinton's rating (57%) was similar to Obama's, while George H.W. Bush left office in January 1993 with a slightly higher 62% favorable rating. Gallup began measuring presidential favorability using the favorable/unfavorable question format in 1992.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/202349/president-obama-leaves-white-house-favorable-rating.aspx

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Nope, no stinging here!  Au contraire:

Per GALLUP as of 01/16/17

Fifty-eight percent of Americans view President Barack Obama favorably as his second term nears its end. \The latest figure, along with the 61% and 62% favorable ratings Obama received in the weeks after the 2016 election, is one of the president's highest marks since the "honeymoon" period during his first year in office.

The president will leave office with a much higher favorable rating than did his immediate predecessor, George W. Bush (40%). Bill Clinton's rating (57%) was similar to Obama's, while George H.W. Bush left office in January 1993 with a slightly higher 62% favorable rating. Gallup began measuring presidential favorability using the favorable/unfavorable question format in 1992.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/202349/president-obama-leaves-white-house-favorable-rating.aspx

Yes, Progressives desperately want to confuse being a nice guy, a good husband, and father with being successful running the country. As I have shown, Petulant President Obama is seen as an overwhelming failure in everything that matters.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
Yes, Progressives desperately want to confuse being a nice guy, a good husband, and father with being successful running the country.  As I have shown, Petulant President Obama is seen as an overwhelming failure in everything that matters.

1.  I am not a Progressive, nor am I confusing anything whatsoever. The numbers speak for themselves.

2.  If Obama had been such a failure in "everything that matters," including negatively impacting American families in "every way that matters," you may be ASSURED, sir, that he would NOT be a popular president, no matter how nice a person he is (which he just happens to also be, of course).

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
Yes, Progressives desperately want to confuse being a nice guy, a good husband, and father with being successful running the country.  As I have shown, Petulant President Obama is seen as an overwhelming failure in everything that matters.

1.  I am not a Progressive, nor am I confusing anything whatsoever.  The numbers speak for themselves.

2.  If Obama had been such a failure in "everything that matters," including negatively impacting American families in "every way that matters," you may be ASSURED, sir, that he would NOT be a popular president, no matter how nice a person he is (which he just happens to also be, of course).

He's a nice, gentle teddy bear. He's likable, a good smooth talker so long as everything is written out for him appears to be a fine husband and father.

As you see, however, the vast majority of Americans consider him a total failure.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
As you see, however, the vast majority of Americans consider him a total failure.

No, that's how YOU see him. What I and doubtless many if not most Americans see is that so much more could've been accomplished had Obama not been stymied at every turn by the opposition's stated and ever-present goal of making him a failure from day one.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

No, that's how YOU see him.  What I and doubtless many if not most Americans see is that so much more could've been accomplished had Obama not been stymied at every turn by the opposition's stated and ever-present goal of making him a failure from day one.

The poll I showed, proves you wrong.

Gallup: Obama Gets a Minus 9 Percent Final Grade From the Public ### OWWW...This Stings our Progressives! Gallup%20Poll_zpskqnulq8u

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum