Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a broken record, but I have never seen so many fricking lawyer commercials

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Increase your veteran benefits, get your disability approved, and watch out for those big trucks......I will stand on one.........the best one......car wreck lawyer.

can you say enabling the government teat.......at least I am getting to see some folks who actually work build the new expansion of 87. I mean I have never seen so many folks looking for a handouts. Does anybody work and take responsibility for themselves or are this lawyer commercials just fricking wasting their time......I think they play to the level of the viewers which is in and of itself horrifying. I remember as a kid commercials for tide and Maytag, but how did an entire region become so dependent on government work.

I did see two separate incidents of people pulling an engine in their front yard today. One had a normal engine lift, the other had built this wood contraption with a pulley and chains, so I fully expect the next lawyer ad to be......faulty engine lift injury lawyer.

Markle

Markle

I totally agree with you. "IF SOMEONE HURT YOUR FEELINGS...SUE THEIR ASS OFF!

One in particular amuses me from here in Tallahassee. A law firm that has OWNED the outside back page of the telephone book for decades. Of course, they are a slip and fall firm, very large

No one gets or uses a phone book anymore and another firm is eating their lunch on TV, buses, billboards and anything else.

Now the phone book firm is on TV and part of their spiel is that they have won so much money they really don't have to advertise.

Which then begs the obvious question....

polecat

polecat

They should just go ahead and film themselves running down the street chasing a ambulance. Nevermind

Telstar

Telstar

A sign of the times. Trump's guru Roy Cohen taught him well. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum