Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It is a broken record.....we have done this before

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

More Republican Congressmen are talking about a western coalition putting 20k military back into the middle east......how are they going to stop the French Citizen who participated?......bomb the Paris suburb where he grew up? Stupid talk has to stop. The people behind the criminal conspiracy want us back in the Middle East.....they want us there......so our answer is to allow their strategy to be successful.....bone chilling stupidity has taken hold again as the record keeps repeating itself.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey I hear them IRANIANS got WMDs and some aluminum tubes and yeller cake and throwin babies outta incubators so we needs some payback for them Frenchmen...so let's attack Australia ! NOW !

2seaoat

We need to show strength. Dropping Bombs and boots on the ground show strength. Therefore anybody who thinks we should stay out of the Middle East is a traitor, and a coward. This tired logic has been used over and over. Vigilance and intelligence with strong response to known threats is a policy......reaching out and invading other countries is no strategy, it is an ISIS wet dream, and Bin Laden is having a tea party with Ariel right now.

If only a real leader would pull the plug on the region... hillary maybe?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Hegelian dialectic reduced to its simplest form could be summed up as problem, reaction, solution. The “agent of change” employing the strategy creates the problem or crisis, foments the reaction (tension), then attempt to control the outcome by providing the solution (resolution).

2seaoat

We just need to heed he warnings of our founding fathers. We need to reduce our standing army, and get the hell out of the middle east. If criminals attack us, we need to neutralize them.....not invade a country. Doctor......I have a sore throat........whack......why did you cut off my nose?.....well because it was running and it was causing your sore throat........really.....that makes sense?

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:If only a real leader would pull the plug on the region... hillary maybe?

Hillary Clinton is a major part of the problem. See Syria.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:If only a real leader would pull the plug on the region... hillary maybe?

Nailed it.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But let's stop kidding ourselves.
Hillary and Trump and the rest of the candidates all want our vote.
And most of the voters are now watching this unfold on the tube.  And they're getting madder and madder and they want blood.

You do the math.  It's 1/3 the ragheads,  1/3 politics,  and 1/3 the media.
And it all adds up to

well you figure it out and tell me.  lol

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:We just need to heed he warnings of our founding fathers.  We need to reduce our standing army, and get the hell out of the middle east.  If criminals attack us, we need to neutralize them.....not invade a country.  Doctor......I have a sore throat........whack......why did you cut off my nose?.....well because it was running and it was causing your sore throat........really.....that makes sense?

Our founding fathers had a two to three month barrier between us and virtually any other enemy.

Today we have what? NONE!

How do you neutralize a country without having boots on the ground?

Your analogy makes me think you are on heavy drugs today. I'm sorry.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:But let's stop kidding ourselves.
Hillary and Trump and the rest of the candidates all want our vote.
And most of the voters are now watching this unfold on the tube.  And they're getting madder and madder and they want blood.

You do the math.  It's 1/3 the ragheads,  1/3 politics,  and 1/3 the media.
And it all adds up to

well you figure it out and tell me.  lol

Wow, I hope not all Progressives are as far off the reservation as you.

Semi-retired President Obama intentionally, and against all military advice, left a massive vacuum in the Middle East.

He did this knowing that vacuum would be filled by Islamic Radicals and a collapse of Iraq. Now he has all that and worse.

This is 99% radical Islam and 1% whatever.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And by the way,  seaoat,  I hate to have to keep correcting you all the time,  and I had made a vow to myself to stop bothering with that.
But now I have to make an exception.

You've convinced yourself that this has nothing to do with religion.  That it's all politics and revenge for Western superpower aggression and all that and has no relevance to religion.

Well of course I agree with you to a point.  ALL of this really results from how ours and other Western governments have tried to dominate these extremely backwards buttholes for the last 60 years.  And it's blowback for that and it's the only way they know how to do it.  I have no doubt about that.

But what you're missing is this.  These poor little crazed lunatics who were convinced to strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up and take dozens of others with them don't do that in a religious vacuum.
They do it because it was beaten into their brains that blowing themselves up for the cause is the most glorious thing they can do on earth to please Allah.  And the shitty existence they've lived can all be made right by blowing themselves up which gets them to Allahland up in the sky where they can fuck those virgins.  Especially since the same religion made them so sexually repressed,  and gave them such a shitty existence,  that hell if I was one of them I'd blow myself up for Allah too.

No that might not be Islam for your poker buddies.  But it is for them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's really not that much different from the Jap kamikazees.
And the Jap kamikazes were doing it for a combination of religious and "political" reasons too. And out of a sense of desperation,  same as these fuckers today.

It's an old story,  seaoat,  how religion and politics gets deeply in bed together.  We're seeing it in our own politics today.

2seaoat

How do you neutralize a country without having boots on the ground?

What country is ISIS? How do you neutralize an idea? Where do you bomb? How did that idea work in Iraq?

No Bob, somebody is conducting a criminal conspiracy and those religious zealots are just so much cannon fodder. You stop the killings. You get out of the Middle East, and you remain vigilant and intelligent. You do not become a puppet on strings being manipulated to pour our wealth and blood into the middle east to fight others battles. This is not difficult. Quit being scardy cats and realize not having ignition interlocks in cars kills over 15k Americans each year, and we get in a hissy fit about hundreds of innocents dying as a result of the creation of the Saudis to lure us back into the region.....simply brilliant.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:How do you neutralize a country without having boots on the ground?

What country is ISIS?  How do you neutralize an idea?  Where do you bomb?  How did that idea work in Iraq?

No Bob, somebody is conducting a criminal conspiracy and those religious zealots are just so much cannon fodder.  You stop the killings.  You get out of the Middle East, and you remain vigilant and intelligent.  You do not become a puppet on strings being manipulated to pour our wealth and blood into the middle east to fight others battles.   This is not difficult.   Quit being scardy cats and realize not having ignition interlocks in cars kills over 15k Americans each year, and we get in a hissy fit about hundreds of innocents dying as a result of the creation of the Saudis to lure us back into the region.....simply brilliant.

Now you're preaching to the choir, dummy.  Obviously the only posts of mine you remember are the ones you want to remember.  lol
But you really need to take those blinders off you have about religion.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Wow, I hope not all Progressives are as far off the reservation as you.

I don't think you have to worry about that too much.  The "reservation" I'm on is about as far from them as it is from you.  lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:It's really not that much different from the Jap kamikazees.
And the Jap kamikazes were doing it for a combination of religious and "political" reasons too. And out of a sense of desperation,  same as these fuckers today.

It's an old story,  seaoat,  how religion and politics gets deeply in bed together.  We're seeing it in our own politics today.

As you know, the Kamikaze pilots had relatively little success. Fewer than sixty ships were sunk. Many of the pilots had to be "poured" into their airplanes. Many of the pilots, as with 9/11, could not land a plane if they had to.

It was all done for the emperor. Which is why the two nuclear bombs became necessary.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
As you know, the Kamikaze pilots had relatively little success.  Fewer than sixty ships were sunk. 

If the number of ships sunk is your criterion,   the ragheads havent's sunk any ships. 
Knocked the shit out of one,  the USS Cole,  but didn't sink it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

It was all done for the emperor.

Who was a deity to them.  About like Allah is to the ragheads and Bill O'Reilly is to you.

2seaoat

As you know, the Kamikaze pilots had relatively little success.

Simply historically incorrect. They had a 20% success rate hitting ships. There were close to 600 ships damaged by these attacks. Part of the reasoning of the atomic bomb factored in their success.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum