Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum record broken today!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum record broken today!!!!! Empty Forum record broken today!!!!! 10/27/2013, 12:10 am

Today Seaoats wrestled away the companionship of the most over used "word" today from Damaged Eagle.  Mr Eagle was the forum record holder by using the word "liberal" 387 time in one day.  Mr Oats slamdunked the record today by using the word "Nazi" 7,231 time in 24 hours.  Well played Mr Oats  Well Played.
Forum record broken today!!!!! 2Q==

2Forum record broken today!!!!! Empty Re: Forum record broken today!!!!! 10/27/2013, 12:14 am

2seaoat

Did you count the number of uses of the word before or after Damaged Eagle scared you off the forum? Nazi hunters do not scare easy. We be bad aszes.

3Forum record broken today!!!!! Empty Re: Forum record broken today!!!!! 10/27/2013, 12:20 am

2seaoat

Gosh, that might have been a bit harsh.....when you left the forum for a vacation...........everybody with a sensitive nature needs a vacation. Nazi hunters do not take vacations.

4Forum record broken today!!!!! Empty Re: Forum record broken today!!!!! 10/27/2013, 12:24 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Did you count the number of uses of the word before or after Damaged Eagle scared you off the forum?   Nazi hunters do not scare easy.  We be bad aszes.  
You got that one wrong.

5Forum record broken today!!!!! Empty Re: Forum record broken today!!!!! 10/27/2013, 12:28 am

2seaoat

You got that one wrong.

You are right. Your crib mate was responsible for the second time. I was referencing the first time he left the forum because he had been intimidated by a forum member. These are just mere words. Not worth getting yourself all worked up. I however, will continue the quest to slay nazi propaganda when it is posted.........I will not slink away from mere verbal conversation........but leaving a forum because of mere words does tell me something.....my dimwit comment earlier today may have hit a nerve.

6Forum record broken today!!!!! Empty Re: Forum record broken today!!!!! 10/27/2013, 12:29 am

2seaoat wrote:Gosh, that might have been a bit harsh.....when you left the forum for a vacation...........everybody with a sensitive nature needs a vacation.   Nazi hunters do not take vacations.

7Forum record broken today!!!!! Empty Re: Forum record broken today!!!!! 10/27/2013, 12:30 am

2seaoat

Elmer is my hero.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum