Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Awards Biden Presidential Medal of Freedom w/Distinction

+3
Markle
Telstar
Sal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Obama Awards Biden Presidential Medal of Freedom w/Distinction 92ebbc8ea06e4ab183e5da0f3b8bf3ff-92ebbc8ea06e4ab183e5da0f3b8bf3ff-0

Only Ronald Reagan, Pope John Paul II and Gen. Colin Powell have received this honor.

Well deserved!

Collective wingnut meltdown in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:Obama Awards Biden Presidential Medal of Freedom w/Distinction 92ebbc8ea06e4ab183e5da0f3b8bf3ff-92ebbc8ea06e4ab183e5da0f3b8bf3ff-0

Only Ronald Reagan, Pope John Paul II and Gen. Colin Powell have received this honor.

Well deserved!

Very deserved. I guess they didn't have one for Dick Cheney in enema form.  Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

They are saving the enema award for Mike Pence.  Evil or Very Mad

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Obama Awards Biden Presidential Medal of Freedom w/Distinction 2011--0

Well deserved!

I agree, Vice-President Joe Biden is most deserving of this award. Uncle Joe is a good man and served his president honorably.

I like Ole Joe too. Of all the politicians he's the one I'd like to have dinner and drinks with. I'm sure it would be awesome and hilarious. He's got a great personality.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Well deserved!

2seaoat

A good man who despite incredible personal tragedy has served our country with honor.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Joe Biden, well deserved. Absolutely surprised him, it was great!

And look, we all agree. How refreshing! I really mean that.

Love Joe Biden.

Telstar

Telstar

SheWrites wrote:Love Joe Biden.

Biden is a good man and a good Catholic.

knothead

knothead

We watched . . . . very emotional for Joe and the Pres and I agree with the others here . . . . he deserves this special recognition although he said he does not . . .

He reminds me alot of my dad... always with a great story or a joke. He was the life of the party.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum