Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Plans Third Term Presidential Run

+2
Hospital Bob
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Good news for the nation!

Washington, DC — President Barack Obama shocked the country this morning with news that he is running for a third term.

“I can’t abandon the American people now when they need me more than ever,” Obama told reporters at a press conference this morning. “We’ve come this far as a nation, now is not the time to do something different. This is the change you wanted and this is the change you’re getting.”

Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky told CNN he does not agree with Obama and his announcement. “This defies everything the Constitution stands for,” Paul said. “We can not let this man have a third term.”

In the history of this country only two presidents have served more than two terms, Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin D. Roosevelt. The major problem for Obama when he runs in 2016, is the 22nd Amendment. In short, the 22nd Amendment states, “No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice…”

The U.S. Constitution does make an exception in the 22nd Amendment though: “This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.” This means Obama’s third term presidential run is only valid if he receives 75% approval from the Congress.

A bill to abolish the 22nd Amendment was recently introduced into Congress by New York Democratic Rep. Jose Serrano and is gaining popularity. This is exactly the kind of news that makes an Obama 2016 Presidential run possible.

http://nationalreport.net/obama-announces-plans-third-term-presidential-run/

Keep effing dreaming. It will only end your comfy lifestyle.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's the best leader we've ever had.  I say amend the Constitution so he can serve us permanently and we should thank our lucky stars that's he's willing to do it.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Keep effing dreaming. It will only end your comfy lifestyle.

Sure as shit it would.  Twisted Evil 

Bob wrote:He's the best leader we've ever had.  I say amend the Constitution so he can serve us permanently and we should thank our lucky stars that's he's willing to do it.

all the little communist on here agree with your comment.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Memphis, TN — Beginning May 1st of this year, the state of Tennessee is implementing a mandatory school program designed for all children grades K-12 to help homosexual males and females choose to become straight. The gay-to-straight conversion therapy treatment will be used in all of Tennessee’s 1,693 public school curriculum and is already gathering a large amount of support as well as those who disapprove of the new program.

Marcus Bachmann, husband to Michele Bachmann, is the president and founder of Counseling Care spoke with Fox News about their plans to help the gay children of Tennessee. “Since 2004 ‘Counseling Care’ has been helping thousands of teens and adults resolve their unwanted same-sex attractions. We bring the gay demons out of these individuals so they can become who god intended them to be. Our success and track record speaks for itself,” Bachmann said. “Facing the reality that you have unwanted homosexual feelings can cause tremendous turmoil – especially as a child whose feelings conflict with deeply held values, beliefs and life goals. But there is a way out. A path that leads them to resolve rather than fight their homosexual feelings. A path to authentic brotherhood and to our innate heterosexual masculinity.” Bachmann continued, “Our program in Minnesota has been so successful over the years; thanks to Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam we will now be able to help all of the gay children in Tennessee get well also.”

[url= http://nationalreport.net/gay-straight-program-included-tennessee-school-curriculum-beginning-may-1st/#sthash.4dYqK4Lw.dpuf] http://nationalreport.net/gay-straight-program-included-tennessee-school-curriculum-beginning-may-1st/#sthash.4dYqK4Lw.dpuf[/url]

Bob wrote:Memphis, TN — Beginning May 1st of this year, the state of Tennessee is implementing a mandatory school program designed for all children grades K-12 to help homosexual males and females choose to become straight. The gay-to-straight conversion therapy treatment will be used in all of Tennessee’s 1,693 public school curriculum and is already gathering a large amount of support as well as those who disapprove of the new program.

Marcus Bachmann, husband to Michele Bachmann, is the president and founder of Counseling Care spoke with Fox News about their plans to help the gay children of Tennessee. “Since 2004 ‘Counseling Care’ has been helping thousands of teens and adults resolve their unwanted same-sex attractions. We bring the gay demons out of these individuals so they can become who god intended them to be. Our success and track record speaks for itself,” Bachmann said. “Facing the reality that you have unwanted homosexual feelings can cause tremendous turmoil – especially as a child whose feelings conflict with deeply held values, beliefs and life goals. But there is a way out. A path that leads them to resolve rather than fight their homosexual feelings. A path to authentic brotherhood and to our innate heterosexual masculinity.” Bachmann continued, “Our program in Minnesota has been so successful over the years; thanks to Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam we will now be able to help all of the gay children in Tennessee get well also.”

[url= http://nationalreport.net/gay-straight-program-included-tennessee-school-curriculum-beginning-may-1st/#sthash.4dYqK4Lw.dpuf] http://nationalreport.net/gay-straight-program-included-tennessee-school-curriculum-beginning-may-1st/#sthash.4dYqK4Lw.dpuf[/url]

stupid. we shouldn't have sex education other than disease processes in school.

however, I grew up in a strict Christian family where being homosexual was the most awful thing that a person could do, you know like most Christians feel about it. it didn't change the fact I am a lesbian.

I do think there are a lot of people out there having sex with same sex just for the sake of sex and they really are not gay. its actually a fad these days.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obama Plans Third Term Presidential Run Rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire

This particular site is supposed to be satirical...but no disclaimer can be found...so it's just a garden-variety lie...and I'm unfortunately not surprised at how many people were hoodwinked...because nowhere, either in the article or on the page, is a clue to the supposed satire.

Oops, I think I spoiled a little game...sorry.

Last edited by Floridatexan on 6/3/2014, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Nobody is hoodwinked. I just stated my opinion on the matter and the affect it would have on the OP.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:Obama Plans Third Term Presidential Run Rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire

This particular site is supposed to be satirical...but no disclaimer can be found...so it's just a garden-variety lie...and I'm unfortunately not surprised at how many people were hoodwinked...because nowhere, either in the article or on the page, is a clue to the supposed satire.  

C'mon now.

I was just trying to kick start the wingnutz' morning with an early dose of rage.

Why you gotta be a killjoy?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink 

Y'all just ruined the morning of every leftist progressive in america... oh and about 97% of black americans too.

The good news is... you still have about six months to cram shit through that only the extreme left supports.

So... you do have that going for you comrades.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Y'all just ruined the morning of every leftist progressive in america... oh and about 97% of black americans too.

The good news is... you still have about six months to cram shit through that only the extreme left supports.

Well, I see you're feeling better. Welcome back to the front.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Y'all just ruined the morning of every leftist progressive in america... oh and about 97% of black americans too.

Well, I see you're feeling better. Welcome back to the front.

Thanks... lol. That was about all I had for this morning tho. I'm even having to restrengthen my fingers.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:Obama Plans Third Term Presidential Run Rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire

Oops, I think I spoiled a little game...sorry.  

Seriously, oh please.

You people are dumber than I already thought if you think you fooled anyone with shit.

Just stating a fact that the shit WILL hit the fan If that ever occurred

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:You people are dumber than I already thought if you think you fooled anyone with shit.

Why?

You and PeeDawg and Teo post shit on a daily basis that makes this satirical piece look absolutely reasonable.

As a matter of fact, this piece has been making the rounds on right wing blogs and email chains as the truth, which prompted Politifact to rate it.

If this had been posted on the Gateway Pundit or the Blaze, you would've been on it faster than a cat can lick its ass (credit Yella).

lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:You people are dumber than I already thought if you think you fooled anyone with shit.

Why?

You and PeeDawg and Teo post shit on a daily basis that makes this satirical piece look absolutely reasonable.

As a matter of fact, this piece has been making the rounds on right wing blogs and email chains as the truth, which prompted Politifact to rate it.

If this had been posted on the Gateway Pundit or the Blaze, you would've been on it faster than a cat can lick its ass (credit Yella).

lol

EXACTLY!!!  Razz 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal wrote:

Why?

lol

Step away from the crack pipe.

Just stating a fact that the shit WILL hit the fan If that ever occurred

They didn't get their intended response Chrissy, so it pisses them off...

Sal wrote:

[font=Arial Black]

Just because what we post doesn't glorify your messiah and actually tells the truth on his activities doesn't also mean it is trash.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:

Just because what we post doesn't glorify your messiah and actually tells the truth on his activities doesn't also mean it is trash.

I think you are the only one who holds Obama in such high esteem. I have never heard any Obama-supporters on this forum refer to him as a "messiah."
 Razz 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:Memphis, TN — Beginning May 1st of this year, the state of Tennessee is implementing a mandatory school program designed for all children grades K-12 to help homosexual males and females choose to become straight. The gay-to-straight conversion therapy treatment will be used in all of Tennessee’s 1,693 public school curriculum and is already gathering a large amount of support as well as those who disapprove of the new program.

stupid. we shouldn't have sex education other than disease processes in school.

however, I grew up in a strict Christian family where being homosexual was the most awful thing that a person could do, you know like most Christians feel about it. it didn't change the fact I am a lesbian.

I do think there are a lot of people out there having sex with same sex just for the sake of sex and they really are not gay. its actually a fad these days.

Golly Chrissy, I didn't know you were gay ... or is it just a fad? As for myself, only one man turns me on sexually .... Pat Robertson. So, am I gay then, or is it just a fad?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Somebody tell me please, would things have been different if we'd elected Herman Cain?

What does it say about America when the best we can choose are another Bush, Clinton, Romney or Obama?

The one man who could really lead us to glory is in prison: Bernie Maddon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum