Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama says gay rights more important than freedom of religion

+6
EmeraldGhost
boards of FL
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/28/obama-warns-christians-gay-rights-important-religious-freedom/

good luck with that one buddy...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's asking for an angry god's wrath. Will be interesting to see how far he lets things go.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's asking for an angry god's wrath. Will be interesting to see how far he lets things go.

Tell him not to kill me.  I'm not about to get married to anybody,  woman or man.
So I'm putting a mark above my door hoping his Angel of Death will Passover me just like the jews did.  lol

2seaoat

He told me yesterday that fake security system signs always have him put a pox on that house, but worse are folks who speak for him......so I guess a few of us are in trouble.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's asking for an angry god's wrath. Will be interesting to see how far he lets things go.

Tell him not to kill me.  I'm not about to get married to anybody,  woman or man.
So I'm putting a mark above my door hoping his Angel of Death will Passover me just like the jews did.  lol

God only hears a righteous man Bob......not sure I qualify .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:He told me yesterday that fake security system signs always have him put a pox on that house.

I knew after I revealed to you the signs are fake that it would come back to haunt me.  Not only because God is gonna make me suffer for it but now every two bit burglar reading this will know it's fake.  lol
But before God or the burglars get the wrong idea,  I do have a self-installed security system.  They can be had on ebay for the same price as a few months of the ADT subscription cost.  lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/28/obama-warns-christians-gay-rights-important-religious-freedom/

The rights of the individual supersede the rights of a group, even an organized group like a church, that seek to diminish that individual's rights...it's in the Constitution. You should read it some time. Also a little judicial history.

Floridatexan wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/28/obama-warns-christians-gay-rights-important-religious-freedom/

The rights of the individual supersede the rights of a group, even an organized group like a church, that seek to diminish that individual's rights...it's in the Constitution. You should read it some time. Also a little judicial history.

This from the person that supports taxing the rich at higher rates than others, obamacaid where actual purchasers pay for those that get it free, welfare for those able to work from those that do work, and is intolerant of dissenting opinions... lol.

Nobody could support individual rights and hold those positions comrade.

boards of FL

boards of FL

How is anyone's freedom of religion being threatened?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

boards of FL wrote:How is anyone's freedom of religion being threatened?

I dunno. Maybe you should ask the pope.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Because they're convinced that our country was founded on what's written in the Bible.  And when a law comes along that's in conflict with that,  it's a repudiation of their god and that constitutes a threat to their religion being in charge of the laws and they believe that constitutes a threat to them personally. Same as the ones who want to live under Sharia law.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:

Because they're convinced that our country was founded on what's written in the Bible.  And when a law comes along that's in conflict with that,  it's a repudiation of their god and that constitutes a threat to their religion being in charge of the laws and they believe that constitutes a threat to them personally.  

From the Treaty of Tripoli, which was passed unanimously by our founding fathers themselves.

Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen (Muslims); and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan (Mohammedan) nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I don't get this whole term "gay rights" ... homosexuals have no more/less "rights" than anybody else.

boards of FL

boards of FL

EmeraldGhost wrote:I don't get this whole term "gay rights" ... homosexuals have no more/less "rights" than anybody else.

You are correct today due to the recent Supreme Court ruling and due to the workaround being employed in Kim Davis's district. Prior to the ruling and prior to Kim Davis being sent to jail; however, you would be wrong.

Sal

Sal

I believe that there is also the issue of employment discrimination which is far from resolved.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:I don't get this whole term "gay rights" ... homosexuals have no more/less "rights" than anybody else.

You are correct today due to the recent Supreme Court ruling and due to the workaround being employed in Kim Davis's district.  Prior to the ruling and prior to Kim Davis being sent to jail; however, you would be wrong.

Oh yeah LGBT people have the right to change the words which describe the real nature of things to suit themselves.....that's an interesting right.

polecat

polecat

Obama says gay rights more important than freedom of religion 12038415_10153672465454602_3407087602766615100_n

polecat

polecat

Obama says gay rights more important than freedom of religion Truth

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Very true.  No different than the term "civil rights" which of course meant "black rights".  
In this country no minority has more rights than any other.  Our system of government doesn't even recognize the concept of "minorities".  The "rights" our system was designed to protect belong to each person as an individual.
So if our rights were meant for a minority, it's a minority of one.

by Bob Today at 7:55 pm
boards of FL wrote:

Because they're convinced that our country was founded on what's written in the Bible. And when a law comes along that's in conflict with that, it's a repudiation of their god and that constitutes a threat to their religion being in charge of the laws and they believe that constitutes a threat to them personally. Same as the ones who want to live under Sharia law.
----
No,
Show me a group of Christians still fighting the crusades. The Islamics will just cut off your head if they don't get their way.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Show me a group of Christians still fighting the crusades.

You! You said it yourself recently:

Obamasucks wrote:As a young man before joining the Marines I did contemplate joining the IDF.

Why would a Christian join the IDF? To help the Zionists in their fight against those dreadful Muslim Palestinians.

Your 'Crusades' continued through your 7 deployments during the GWOT. You Christian Zionists cannot wait for Armageddon, and you are going to do whatever you can to get the final war going, whether it is God's time for it or not.

That is why all we hear from you is war, hate, and condemnation of everything that is outside of the little box you are held captive in. Your pastor has programmed you completely....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

Z, I knew a man once when I was young that used to sit in a second story window daily, drunk most of the time and when someone walked by regardless of race would yell you damn N get off my street, there goes a goddamn pollack, you look like a jew you should be shot. German's and Japs so he thought deserved to be hung. If you were not an Irish Catholic, yep Catholic you did not deserve to walk on this earth with this man. I equate pacedog with this man who I ended up hating until this day. They finally locked him up in a mental institution when I was 10 years old. He thought one way and drank heavily and someone evidently brainwashed him when he was a kid or in WWWII.

No doubt today he'd be killing some gays and muslims.

The hatred and alcohol ate his brain away, lived until he was 91, died in a VA domicillary.

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 12:32 am
Obamasucks wrote:

Show me a group of Christians still fighting the crusades.

You! You said it yourself recently:
No,
But love how you take things out of context.

by boards of FL Yesterday at 5:57 pm

----
You do it everyday

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote:

Very true.  No different than the term "civil rights" which of course meant "black rights".  
In this country no minority has more rights than any other.  Our system of government doesn't even recognize the concept of "minorities".  The "rights" our system was designed to protect belong to each person as an individual.
So if our rights were meant for a minority,  it's a minority of one.  

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum