Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weeks Before the Election, Petulant Obama Sends Troops Near Russian Border

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Wait, wait, wait! What happened to the Nobel PEACE Prize? Does Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama think this will change his image in the eyes of Vladimir Putin? Norway? The world?

WEEKS BEFORE ELECTION, OBAMA SENDS TROOPS NEAR RUSSIAN BORDER
Did Obama always intend to blame Russia if Hillary lost election?
Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - JANUARY 4, 2017

Weeks before the presidential election, the US began moving troops closer to the Russian border, which suggests the Obama administration had always intended to blame Russia if Donald Trump won the presidency.

Back in October, the US deployed Marines to Norway, which shares a 122-mile border with Russia and maintains enough military equipment at climate-controlled caves to equip 15,000 combat-ready Marines.

“The US initiative to augment their training and exercises in Norway by locating a Marine Corps Rotational Force in Norway is highly welcome and will have positive implications for our already strong bilateral relationship,” said Norwegian Defense Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide.

http://www.infowars.com/weeks-before-election-obama-sends-troops-near-russian-border/

2seaoat

Just mind numbing stupid. Everybody knows that nothing worthwhile has ever come out of Norway and the Russians know the same.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Earth to Lame Dork poster Markle...... The Marines have been training in Norway since at least the 1970s. Norway was a Marine Corps NATO mission back then.

NATO has continued to conduct exercises in Norway throughout the 2000s.

Nothing was done by President Obama to influence the election as your stupid propaganda piece insinuates.

Weeks Before the Election, Petulant Obama Sends Troops Near Russian Border Warnin10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

It assumes Russia cares about Norway. The only thing worthwhile from Norway are sardines.

2seaoat

Marines in Norway.......oh my. I think Mr. Markle is another defective product of Norway who understands the word petulant......he probably has been accused of the same spamming other forums all over Florida.

I just met a man that said his son was in Somalia. I felt fear for him.

I really hope Trump shuts down these interventions and bases where host nations don't fund it.

Military adventurism must end.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:I just met a man that said his son was in Somalia. I felt fear for him.

I really hope Trump shuts down these interventions and bases where host nations don't fund it.

Military adventurism must end.

I agree with you 100%, Pkrbm!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum