Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ukraine troops ordered to stand thier ground as russian troops surround them

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2586765/Breaking-News-Defiant-Ukranian-commander-orders-outnumbered-men-stand-ground-expect-engage-Russian-troops-surrounding-military-base.html

so how many people will die as Russia tries ti claim a portion of Ukraine to use for a land entrance to crimnea? Russia needs a portion of land in Ukraine to have land access because their access to crimnea now is only by sea or air.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think Putin has a vision of a reunified Soviet Union. I think he will kill whoever stands in his way without remorse. Nukes are not out of the equation at all. Russians are not to be trifled with.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I think Putin has a vision of a reunified Soviet Union. I think he will kill whoever stands in his way without remorse. Nukes are not out of the equation at all. Russians are not to be trifled with.

are you not concerned that if he does that and thousands of people die that those who signed that treaty will be obligated to step in?

We're not digging the Russians ever .... Just the way it is.... We couldn't get enough troops in the area where they need to be to make a difference

Fighting .... Damn iPhone

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dot wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I think Putin has a vision of a reunified Soviet Union. I think he will kill whoever stands in his way without remorse. Nukes are not out of the equation at all. Russians are not to be trifled with.

are you not concerned that if he does that and thousands of people die that those who signed that treaty will be obligated to step in?

George Washington warned us against foreign entanglements. These people over there have been at war forever. What business is it of ours ?Trade with them but as far as defending global corporations and letting my grandkids get nuked...nope.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dot wrote:

George Washington warned us against foreign entanglements. These people over there have been at war forever. What business is it of ours ?Trade with them but as far as defending global corporations and letting my grandkids get nuked...nope.

I agree with what your saying about getting entangled in it. Im not fond of being the world police myself.

However, our country is no longer a stand alone country in the world anymore like it was back during Georges time. When the rest of the world is falling apart it effects us.

There is a lot going on in the world and not all of it involves us. Its things that other countries need to deal with. So I don't have a answer to the worlds problems. don't claim to. I do wish our so called president would have handled this differently as to not let putin think he could run amok like he is.

but sure. let those nations deal with it. im good with that.

? is there a limit to this situation you would agree needs our intervention? such as another hitler like event?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wars are tricky things. If we had stayed out of WWI Hitler would have never happened. After all we invested in WWII Roosevelt gave away everything to Stalin causing millions to die in his purge. FDR's weakness caused the Cold War and nuclear escalation. We took the Vietnam war away from the French and then left directly leaving over 2 million to die in that purge.  What good did our involvement do ? I could go on about the mess in Iraq and Afghanistan but it's obvious.we suck at getting anthing good out of running to wars all over the world.  The MIC gets rich with blood money.

Teo, no, I disagree. The
Seeds for WWII were sowed in the Treaty
Of Versailles, the war guilt placed on Germany, reparations that totally ruined Germany's
Economy and America taking an isolationist viewpoint and not even ratifying the aforementioned treaty. Had GB and France not been so hell bent on revenge and humiliation of the Germans... things would have been different.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Teo, no, I disagree. The
Of Versailles, the war guilt placed on Germany, reparations that totally ruined Germany's
Economy and America taking an isolationist viewpoint and not even ratifying the aforementioned treaty. Had GB and France not been so hell bent on revenge and humiliation of the Germans... things would have been different.

Well our involvement enabled that notorious treaty. the Germans would have held their own and gotten better terms of peace if we had not helped topple them.

What we don't understand is that these are old family squabbles from way back...the British royalty are descended from the Germans...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Well our involvement enabled that notorious treaty. the Germans would have held their own and gotten better terms of peace if we had not helped topple them.

What we don't understand is that these are old family squabbles from way back...the British royalty are descended from the Germans...

Im a descendant from Germans and Indians.

I'm planning my take over as we type LOL

ukraine troops ordered to stand thier ground as russian troops surround them Amazon12

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dot wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

ukraine troops ordered to stand thier ground as russian troops surround them Amazon12

I'll help you all I want is Idaho...Okay ? I have heard it's a great state.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dot wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I'll help you all I want is Idaho...Okay ? I have heard it's a great state.

Fair enough. Idaho is yours  Wink 

I'm only after Florida currently.  tongue 

ukraine troops ordered to stand thier ground as russian troops surround them Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT04KYBmPzzlp9seNy-U4HxDY-A9ILMbsAIAyvJ2bMXFEEm2e_n

I get everything between the Appalachian's and the Rockies...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

If you're a supposedly enlightened progressive liberal you need to move to the East or West coast.

Damaged Eagle wrote:ukraine troops ordered to stand thier ground as russian troops surround them Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT04KYBmPzzlp9seNy-U4HxDY-A9ILMbsAIAyvJ2bMXFEEm2e_n

I get everything between the Appalachian's and the Rockies...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

If you're a supposedly enlightened progressive liberal you need to move to the East or West coast.

Sounds like a plan. The progressives can stay in California and NY.

We need a warrior to clear out and handle Texas and Arizona..

I'll take care of that... my ancestors did it once before.

PkrBum wrote:I'll take care of that... my ancestors did it once before.

We knew we could count on you.  

ukraine troops ordered to stand thier ground as russian troops surround them Justic10

Very Happy 

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dot wrote:

When George Washington made that statement, how long did it take a warship to reach the American shores from Europe?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ukraine troops ordered to stand thier ground as russian troops surround them Images15

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum