Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yes, Donald Trump WON IN A LANDSLIDE AND HAS A MANDATE. Here's why!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

YES, DONALD TRUMP WON A LANDSLIDE AND HAS A MANDATE.

Progressives, step up and take ownership of having been crushed or face it again in 2018.

Here's why.

From the Huffington Post, certainly NOT a right leaning site.

Scenario 4 — Clinton wins over 400 in a landslide

The real question that has been running through my mind for the past week or so is whether Clinton can actually break the 400 Electoral Vote barrier. This hasn’t happened since 1988, but it used to be a lot more common. In the 10 elections from 1952 through 1988, the winning candidate got more than 400 votes seven times (Carter, Kennedy, and Nixon’s first election all fell short).

So let’s think optimistically about how Hillary Clinton could pull off this feat. Hillary not only wins all the states Obama won in 2008 (including Indiana), she also picks up all of the battleground states except Arkansas. Utah’s Mormons decide they can’t vote for Trump. Arizona flips, with record Latino turnout. Clinton takes the whole Midwest, including Iowa and Missouri. She wins Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida — and also picks up Georgia (which will shock everyone, no doubt). Here is the map showing Clinton winning 401 Electoral College votes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-weigant/five-optimistic-electoral_b_9877990.html

Bottom line, bitterly denied by Progressives is that it was Donald Trump who WON 306 votes as opposed to Hillary Clinton's 232 votes.  A massive shift of ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY VOTES.  That is a 340 vote difference.  

Face it Progressives.  Whine all you want but you were crushed just as was your economic messiah, Paul Krugman.

Markle

Markle

Confronted with FACTS, typically my Progressive good friends run and hide.

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!

dumpcare

If you know what his mandate is please relay it to him.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:If you know what his mandate is please relay it to him.

Have you been hiding all these months? I don't blame you if you have, you've taken quite a whuppin' for years now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum