Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats should block all Trump supreme court nominees FOREVER!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I watched 3 year olds learning to share their xmas gifts that understand fairness better than leftists.

That's your best shot?  Pitiful.  Yo Mama wears crocker-sack drawers!

Let's play by ONE set of rules and standards. Ok with you? Or do you not understand the concept?

Obviously as a child you felt compelled to color inside the lines. I didn't. Why should I play by your rules?

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I watched 3 year olds learning to share their xmas gifts that understand fairness better than leftists.

That's your best shot?  Pitiful.  Yo Mama wears crocker-sack drawers!

Let's play by ONE set of rules and standards. Ok with you? Or do you not understand the concept?

Obviously as a child you felt compelled to color inside the lines.  I didn't.  Why should I play by your rules?

YOU made the rules... just like Reid made new rules in the Senate... which pubs will both exploit and add to. I can already hear the howling once that begins... it ain't gonna be pretty. I predict that the pubs will extend the nuclear option to scotus nominees... and maybe even legislation. Congrats comrade.

We all lose.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum