Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats poised to control executive branch for another four years and appoint several Supreme Court justices as the republican party crumbles

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

2seaoat

I hope you are right, but this contest is being driven by fear and propaganda.....it will take committed hard work by every good American to defeat fascism......this will not be a slam dunk.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lame dork poster Markle sure has his work cut-out for him to propagandize voters into voting for the Nazis this cycle. You can see by his posts he is busy at work already. He will be fun to watch as the desperation slowly sets in, and fun to pile on the evening the Nazi concedes the election to Hillary (I wonder how he will accomplish this, as Trump does not seem to be the conceding type...).

I wish PaceDog would come back. I think he hates Hillary worse than he hates Obama, and will come off the rails if she is elected in November.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I wish PaceDog would come back. I think he hates Hillary worse than he hates Obama, and will come off the rails if she is elected in November.

I'm sorry, Z-man, but I don't see anything fun or funny about this race, no matter who wins or loses.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I wish PaceDog would come back. I think he hates Hillary worse than he hates Obama, and will come off the rails if she is elected in November.

I'm sorry, Z-man, but I don't see anything fun or funny about this race, no matter who wins or loses.  

Me neither.

The stakes are too high.

Way too high.

RealLindaL

Saul Alinsky wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Me neither.

The stakes are too high.

Way too high.

Exactly so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum